The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Kendrick calls for change!

+24
Diablo
birchy7
villabromsgrove
AVFClee
tonyp
Ron Dalian
Bigger than Jesus
Since75
Trotters
Sceptical Villan
mordecai
Frank Leigh
HarryAVFC
thegaffer6
Thinman
Dek of Villa
The Great white walnut
Trezzy
Mr Jones
Andyh
Morpheus
jvilla
Alpe_DHuez
Elagabalus
28 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 6 Empty Re: Kendrick calls for change!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Frank - it's ok matey. Don't worry - you don't need to defend your position anymore.

As I said earlier - different opinion instigates discussion. We don't want you to feel put off from here by it.

Something is happening, and it's just a question of how good (or indeed, how bad!) it'll be for Villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Leigh Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Thanks Chris, appreciate it.
Frank Leigh

Kendrick calls for change! - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 pm

I echo what Chris is saying Frank. Just have a few biscuits and post away :)

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Cheers Frank for your info, i can believe the club releasing some stuff to create a smokescreen and throw anybody off the scent on who and what is going on really, all that matters is Randy PF and PL do one so we can rebuild this club back up, cos we am in a right mess with no quality hardly whatsoever, i'm counting down the days for us to be sold, i pray to McGrath.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:00 am

Good response, Frank. You like to stand your corner and echo the frustration that we all have. If you have any more info on why you think Lambert is stopping, I would be grateful to hear it. All the snippets of info that we hear can all be pieced into one jigsaw. I think Lambert had his card marked after West Hame at home this season. There were slight changes of stance by Kendrick and others that, as I said at the time, only happen when a manager is on the ropes. Kendrick would have got the vibe from within the club that he was going so there was no longer any need to feather his nest. Whether there has been a change of heart within the club since the two snakes were sacked, is open to discussion. That must have opened a few eyes, although reports in the papers tell us that there were numerous complaints about the pair to HR at Villa, so PF must have known. I hope that we get to find out full facts when they are formally dismissed later this week. If the amount of stories that have come out while it is sub judice is anything to go by, we should be in for a treat when the floodgates open. Merciless bullying of Tonev and Callum Robinson is despicable. They need the book throwing at them. All of this is alleged of course, we hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Jones Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 am

Interesting that The Telegraph have run a follow up story to Culvergate, this time quoting a tweet from a former Colchester player saying that he and Karsa had form at the club for unacceptable behaviour again under Lambert's watch. to be asleep at the wheel once is unfortunate; twice is sheer carelessness and can't go unpunished if true. The guy's finished imo
Mr Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 am

Frank - dont be upset ,yoir source does not match our source or a few others either - everything points to things hapoening fast once safety is assured

Please dont worry if others disagree - continue to post and express yourself -we are pleased you joined us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 am

Eastie wrote:Frank - dont be upset ,yoir source does not match our source or a few others either - everything points to things hapoening fast once safety is assured

Please dont worry if others disagree - continue to post and express yourself -we are pleased you joined us.

I wouldn't mind getting some more info from Frank. Takeover talk is always high level. There will be all manner of interpretations. I am happy to listen to any source. What could be going on now is due diligence but it may not be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 am

Diablo wrote:
Eastie wrote:The only good thing about lambert is he has an eye for a bargain and hasn't bought badly overall- as a scout he may be dynamic but he has no idea how to manage his team.
 Eye for a bargain?  :shock: he's bought some total shite IMO and his loan signings are laughable!
Do agree though he can't manage.

Vlaar, benteke, Guzan, okore, bacuna , Westwood for a combined £20m is not bad- sell them all and you would get -a decent profit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 am

Can't credit him with Guzan. That was O'Neill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am

The Bald Eagle wrote:Can't credit him with Guzan. That was O'Neill.

Guzan had left on a free, it was lambert who decided to go back with a new contract for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:24 am

The Bald Eagle wrote:Can't credit him with Guzan. That was O'Neill.

Technically Lambert got him on a free as he was released by us in June 2012.
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 am

If he had not been here in the first place, Lambert would never have heard of him. I give him as little credit as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:23 am

The Bald Eagle wrote:If he had not been here in the first place, Lambert would never have heard of him. I give him as little credit as possible.

You are a hard man my friend  Wink
On the playing side I give lambert no credit but some of his buys have been decent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amistbah Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:40 am

mordecai wrote:Good to see the local newspaper calling for a change of owners/management.

But shouldn't that be the sort of thing that fanzines should be doing?

Maybe you should read the fanzine you are so obviously having a pop at and see for yourself the amount of aritcles and letter that are doing just that.
Fanzines are written by the fans (hence the name!), you could always submit an article yourself if you disagree with the general stance taken.
Amistbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Amistbah Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:42 am

Eastie wrote:

Depending on whether they are independent or not of course.

So you don't think the only Villa fanzine is independent than?
Would love to see some proof of that and not idle gossip from someone who has a gripe with the forum of the same name.
Amistbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:45 am

Right you lot... Behave, stop bitching, griping and moaning about other forums or else I will start to get heavy handed.

Discuss football not the forums, that's why we're here. Debate the issues, not the poster nor other forums or fanzines.

Quit it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:47 am

Amistbah wrote:
Eastie wrote:

Depending on whether they are independent or not of course.

So you don't think the only Villa fanzine is independent than?
Would love to see some proof of that and not idle gossip from someone who has a gripe with the forum of the same name.

Seems you are the one with a gripe - you have told me what I think when my post wasn't directed at any particular forum or fanzine by name - I suggest you calm down and have a custard cream .

Back to top Go down

Post by Amistbah Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 am

But there is only one Villa fanzine still going! Who else could you have been talking about? Haven't seen a copy of Missing Sid or The Holy Trinity for years!

I have no gripes, just wondering why you don't think the only Villa fanzine left standing is not independent?
Amistbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 am

Guys... just shh. You're giving me a headache.

I don't care what was said, who said it, or whatnot - this thread goes back on topic now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I agree with the Bald Eagle about putting the pieces of the jigsaw together. As I said elsewhere I have a strong suspicion that Lerner will try to protect Lambert and his career prospects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Amistbah wrote:But there is only one Villa fanzine still going! Who else could you have been talking about? Haven't seen a copy of Missing Sid or The Holy Trinity for years!

I have no gripes, just wondering why you don't think the only Villa fanzine left standing is not independent?

A fanzine I've spent 15 yrs subscribing to may I add - I think you have misunderstood , I'm not talking about fanzines - I'm saying we are a totally independent forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Happy with your response Frank, like you say if we'd been sat in the boozer you'd get a much better feel for things. And thanks for the apologies, great post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amistbah Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Eastie wrote:
Amistbah wrote:But there is only one Villa fanzine still going! Who else could you have been talking about? Haven't seen a copy of Missing Sid or The Holy Trinity for years!

A fanzine I've spent 15 yrs subscribing to may I add - I think you have misunderstood , I'm not talking about fanzines - I'm saying we are a totally independent forum.

Hmmm.....your post coming straight after Mordecia's dig at H&V tells me different, but Chris has said leave it, so leave it I will.
Amistbah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Amistbah wrote:
Eastie wrote:

Hmmm.....your post coming straight after Mordecia's dig at H&V tells me different, but Chris has said leave it, so leave it I will.

Guys, enough of this,it's boring. What other sites do is their business. What we do is ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next