The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

+58
jeffvilla
gdale1
avfc85
big ming
Armchair expert
Barabass
nickf21
villan007
chris_jephcott
banneruk
Thinman
4BetLite
VTID85
Cha Ching
Heisenberg
mefromhere
villajk
gaffer85
UnclePanda
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
jvilla
DaveAV1
thegaffer6
Andyh
rosco77
Dazzle
Synopsis
Nath11
gdav
1Elliot
Peter
NARLA24
Villa Ranger
Saunders82
WendyOz
Fpuppys
avfcjay
Wriggle
smetro
Boldfinger
KMitch
VillaBill
AstonThriller
deadbuzzardalive
The Utterer
DomAVFC
Leafs1201
lukevilla
danclare82
TheVillansOfAston
FoxyAV
Trotters
avfc forever
De Kuip
Villa_Dan
BillytheKid
DelboyVilla
62 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:59 pm

BillytheKid wrote:The Sun saying De Laet Chester and Jedinak signing for us Dancing Banana

As much as I hold the red tops in complete contempt...

Fuck yes please!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 4_star10

Back to top Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Yes Foxy mate De Laet for normal type wages and then scrap Richards on 70k week pfff what a robbery!

Graham Bryce from the Sun is saying Chester De Laet and Jedinak are signing for us, ties in with Pardew just on SSN saying players are wanted by other clubs and there will be out's.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Not gospel but word I've just been told is Bennett will not be staying as he'd already agreed everything with Wednesday and wants to go. Wyness has told him that he will work on a solution
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Andyh wrote:If keeping Bennett is the answer, I totally despair as to what the question is.

The question would be; "is Bennett a better squad option at left back than Cissokho?"

I'd say yes. They are both shit, but Bennett might have improved the last year, I know for a fact Cissokho hasn't.
Secondly, Cissokho has the same pathetic loser mentality that relegated us last season. They all have to go.

The simple fact that a club wants Bennett, but nobody wants Cissokho says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Delaet, jedinak and chester before the weekend would be fantastic. That would be a competitive first 11 and a majority of new blood to prevent any more fearful capitulations like at Luton.
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:The Sun saying De Laet Chester and Jedinak signing for us Dancing Banana

As much as I hold the red tops in complete contempt...

Fuck yes please!

LOL first thought that popped into my head when hearing about us signing these three, honestly these players will give us a massive lift we now need and with more signings to follow (Joe Ledley is also rumoured) i think we will soon be putting this Luton and the loser feckers who will be out the door behind us firmly! UTV!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:59 pm

I'd be happy with those three, but we really need a striker

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'd be happy with those three, but we really need a striker

Would be lovely but I reckon with the back and midfield sorted we'll find ourselves with a lot of the ball and I can see a fit mcormack and ayew proving a bit of a handful. Imagine a RB crossing the ball accurately too!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:29 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'd be happy with those three, but we really need a striker

Maybe it's my post-holiday buzz, but while I agree with you, I also think that the strikers we have will come good once the players behind them start playing in a way that gives them confidence to take chances etc.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 pm

We will sign a striker aswell as these three and can also see another midfielder at least, don't also write off Pontilimon or another experienced GK,

Looking back at last nights pathetic showing now i have calmed down a little i think it may end up helping us out having not to end up relying on those bunch of losers again for a league match, RDM was shocked and Xia livid that will ensure those tossers won't play again for us and if that means we lose out on the League Cup sod it we got other priorities right now like getting this massive club back where it belongs and new signings and releasing the trash is the best way to go about doing it.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:10 pm

If DR X has as much money and ambition as he says why don't he do us all a favour and pay off the useless twats and pay what is needed for replacements.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Boldfinger wrote:If DR X has as much money and ambition as he says why don't he do us all a favour and pay off the useless twats and pay what is needed for replacements.

TBF mate Dr Xia has put his money where his mouth is and is continuing to do so with more signings as he promised this week, as for paying the useless tossers off i don't blame him for not tbh, but can see Okore and Hutton released, many clubs don't pay players off even the richer clubs these rich dudes didn't get rich by handing out free candy they was the ones that took it Wink
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
Boldfinger wrote:If DR X has as much money and ambition as he says why don't he do us all a favour and pay off the useless twats and pay what is needed for replacements.

TBF mate Dr Xia has put his money where his mouth is and is continuing to do so with more signings as he promised this week, as for paying the useless tossers off i don't blame him for not tbh, but can see Okore and Hutton released, many clubs don't pay players off even the richer clubs these rich dudes didn't get rich by handing out free candy they was the ones that took it Wink
Don't get me wrong mate I'm not slagging the good DR ( I am chuffed to bits with him, he is the fresh air we needed)
I'm just saying that if he wants to make us as big as he says and as quick as he says then he should just pay the shit off just to get rid of them.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Boldfinger wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

Don't get me wrong mate I'm not slagging the good DR ( I am chuffed to bits with him, he is the fresh air we needed)
I'm just saying that if he wants to make us as big as he says and as quick as he says then he should just pay the shit off just to get rid of them.

Nah i know you wasn't slagging him off matey just saying how i see it if he doesn't pay them off, but in an ideal world would be nice just to see the back of the losers wouldn't it, maybe some lower league foreign club will take Okore and as for Hutton back to Scotland with Richards off to China or MLS, maybe if nobody wants them they will be paid off tbh probably waiting to see.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Fancy 3 Palace players anyone?

According to reports from The Daily Mail, Aston Villa have expressed an interest in signing Crystal Palace midfield trio Mile Jedinak, Jordon Mutch and Joe Ledley.

http://www.footballfancast.com/championship/aston-villa/aston-villa-eye-triple-transfer-deal-with-crystal-palace?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:31 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Fancy 3 Palace players anyone?

According to reports from The Daily Mail, Aston Villa have expressed an interest in signing Crystal Palace midfield trio Mile Jedinak, Jordon Mutch and Joe Ledley.

http://www.footballfancast.com/championship/aston-villa/aston-villa-eye-triple-transfer-deal-with-crystal-palace?

Yes to all 3!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:34 pm

jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!
Defo. Is that like buying a ready made meal ? Lol.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Boldfinger wrote:
jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!
Defo.  Is that like buying a ready made meal ? Lol.

LOL yeah ready in just 5 minutes total bargain!! Wink
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm

By championship standards XIA is stumping up the cash. Im as cynical as they come but he is putting his (or someone elses !) - Money where his mouth is ! - Respect for that.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Would be good but the daily fail uses fans tweeting who they would like as their sources, I would love Jedinak, he is the exact thing our midfield needs
Synopsis
Synopsis

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
Boldfinger wrote:
jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!

and Eaten in less than 5 by Wyness !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:40 pm

jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!

We would then finally have a midfield thats rock solid and with Ledley and Jedinak and Mutch is a goal scoring midfielder type if we got them lot for under £10 million BARGAIN!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 pm

smetro wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
Boldfinger wrote:
jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!

and Eaten in less than 5 by Wyness !

HAHAHA and he would LOL
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:42 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
jvilla wrote:

Yes to all 3!

We would then finally have a midfield thats rock solid and with Ledley and Jedinak and Mutch is a goal scoring midfielder type if we got them lot for under £10 million BARGAIN!

Yeah, I've been looking at other teams for a while now thinking why can't we just do what they do. Answer - buy a quarter of someone else's first 11!
jvilla
jvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:47 pm

If we do sign Chester for 8m then our spending would go up to 32m this summer. Get another three or four more then we might see our transfer spend go past Newcastle's 44m mark which would be astonishing really.

Chester is an interesting one because he's played right and left-back at Albion but for Wales he played in a back three. At Hull though he played central in a flat-back four. So the lad could either partner Elphick or be part of a trio with Elphick and Baker.

The Jordon Mutch link I like because the guy knows where the back of the net is and can get six or seven goals from midfield. Everything depends on the system RDM plans to employ moving forward though. He's stuck with 442 in the last two games which have garnered disappointing results. Imo if he wants to stick with that then we need a proper left-winger who can hug the line, get crosses in but still help out his full-back aswell. I don't think Grealish or Ayew playing there is doing us any favours tbh.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 12 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next