The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 am

smetro wrote:
jimbop wrote:
jimbop wrote:

I'm not the journalist matey, just the copy and paster!!

By Pat Murphy

BBC Radio 5 live

2 hours ago  
From the section Football

youre not the only copy and paster by the looks of things !

lol I have read it all and your right matey, old snippets added to new, shocking they are

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by AstonThriller Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:17 am

Just relieved the whole thing has apparently gone through now. Those prats on twitter i.e Ian, Keith and Shelley really were obsessed so I'm glad the tests came back clean so they stuff that humble pie where the sun don't shine Very Happy .

Samuelson doesn't worry me because again HE'S NOT THE OWNER OF THE CLUB. So why should we be worried? Would Xia really put his asset danger just to please Samuelson? Come on now.

Samuelson does work in finance and has a vast experience in the game too. It's also been said that he builds up academies as well...so who knows? The key thing is for ten years we had no football people on the board. Now we have Samuelson and also Wyness who was hailed as one of the best CEO's in the game when he was at Everton. So lets give these guys a chance lads....we have a long journey back to the top and we need to stick together now and support the new regime who have taken a chance on us at our lowest ebb.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 am

AstonThriller wrote:Just relieved the whole thing has apparently gone through now. Those prats on twitter i.e Ian, Keith and Shelley really were obsessed so I'm glad the tests came back clean so they stuff that humble pie where the sun don't shine Very Happy .

Samuelson doesn't worry me because again HE'S NOT THE OWNER OF THE CLUB. So why should we be worried? Would Xia really put his asset danger just to please Samuelson? Come on now.

Samuelson does work in finance and has a vast experience in the game too. It's also been said that he builds up academies as well...so who knows? The key thing is for ten years we had no football people on the board. Now we have Samuelson and also Wyness who was hailed as one of the best CEO's in the game when he was at Everton. So lets give these guys a chance lads....we have a long journey back to the top and we need to stick together now and support the new regime who have taken a chance on us at our lowest ebb.

me too mate, as for people like you've mentioned ian, keith etc and there will be people on here whom are sitting at their computers with a paedo like grin on their faces thinking up something else to say, something else to find out so the negativity can continue. ie "Dr Tony has only spent 60m on players, I told you he was skint, should of been 100m" Tony out Tony Out

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:34 am

Just attention whores i think Jimbop AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3769219917

It technically has not "officially" been announced yet by the club so i guess that's what they mean, looks like today is the day though all being well. I would guess at around 2pm being a good time personally (that is just a wild guess by the way Laughing )
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:42 am

The Utterer wrote:Just attention whores i think Jimbop AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3769219917

It technically has not "officially" been announced yet by the club so i guess that's what they mean, looks like today is the day though all being well.  I would guess at around 2pm being a good time personally (that is just a wild guess by the way Laughing )

very true mate, dirty attention seeking whores AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 498107619 I'm saying 15.00pm Dancing Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Do you think the DOCTOR is still asleep with jetlag and has probably got 22 people waiting outside his door, wish the fuck he would hurry up and make it super official.

BTW, glad he didn't confirm it all yesterday (13th), well done Doc.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:24 pm

4BetLite wrote:Do you think the DOCTOR is still asleep with jetlag and has probably got 22 people waiting outside his door, wish the fuck he would hurry up and make it super official.

BTW, glad he didn't confirm it all yesterday (13th), well done Doc.

hes been delayed loading the car http://annuity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/big-pile-of-money-300x245.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:48 pm

jimbop wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Just relieved the whole thing has apparently gone through now. Those prats on twitter i.e Ian, Keith and Shelley really were obsessed so I'm glad the tests came back clean so they stuff that humble pie where the sun don't shine Very Happy .

me too mate, as for people like you've mentioned ian, keith etc and there will be people on here whom are sitting at their computers with a paedo like grin on their faces thinking up something else to say, something else to find out so the negativity can continue.  ie "Dr Tony has only spent 60m on players, I told you he was skint, should of been 100m" Tony out Tony Out

I don't think there is much negativity. It will get done close of play tomorrow at the latest imo. But until its official (ie statement from the club) then it isn't done. Even Xia himself said it should be done by the 15th - so i imagine its just a few loose ends need sorting.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm

just came across an earlier post:

Forbes laughing at us over this whole is Dr Tone just a chancer? Comparing him to Mr Bee who tried to buy AC Milan and had no money.

We deserve better than this shit??

all bollox mate, there's gonna be some red faces in the media/forbes, wherever, very soon. like I said earlier, if he is a chancer he will be found out and has made himself an embarrassment to the world. also, I have a Chinese colleague whom doesn't really know anything about football but knows that people everywhere at home are talking about the takeover. I also told him the concerns (not my concerns, just some noses I mean villa fans concerns) he stated that (which I already knew) Chinese people are very honourable and care greatly about their country, if someone like Dr T were to tarnish the country's name or embarrass them it would not go down well at all and just would not happen, certainly not someone whom has high connections with powerful people".

and another:

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Confirmed now...

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5650044,00.html

'Aston Villa is delighted to confirm the sale of the Club to Recon Group, owned by Dr Tony Xia.

The competition of 100 per cent ownership from Randy Lerner has been rubber-stamped by the Football League.

Dr Xia has been informed he passed the owners and directors test and following the competition of paperwork today is now the Club's new Owner and Chairman.

A new board will be appointed later this week.'
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:05 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Confirmed now...

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5650044,00.html

'Aston Villa is delighted to confirm the sale of the Club to Recon Group, owned by Dr Tony Xia.

The competition of 100 per cent ownership from Randy Lerner has been rubber-stamped by the Football League.

Dr Xia has been informed he passed the owners and directors test and following the competition of paperwork today is now the Club's new Owner and Chairman.

A new board will be appointed later this week.'

wheres floppe with my fockin beer Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 pm

superb its all confirmed, now lets see what the neg heads have in store next??? Alf have you managed to think of anything yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Absolutely brilliant cheers deadbuzzard mate for the official statement finally we can look forward to a bright new era and some electrical buzz back at VP next season,

They don't like it up em'' UTV!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Get in !!!

Anymore news on Ravel Morrison?
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm

come on joppe, usually once you floppe you cant stop??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Get in there...Welcome Dr xia take good care of it and we will take good care of you Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3769219917

Will be interesting to see who the new board will be;
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Amen to that from me jim, Hollis inherited a world of shit and some more with the stupidest football owner in history to deal with yet still somehow got our club sold to an ambitious new owner whilst relegated and in a right state with major CPR required to revitalise our great club, hats off to you Mr Hollis AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4025243045 and all the best for the future, take a bow son Beer
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:23 pm

BillytheKid wrote:

Amen to that from me jim, Hollis inherited a world of shit and some more with the stupidest football owner in history to deal with yet still somehow got our club sold to an ambitious new owner whilst relegated and in a right state with major CPR required to revitalise our great club, hats off to you Mr Hollis AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 4025243045 and all the best for the future, take a bow son Beer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:27 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:Get in !!!

What is he buying us ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Onwards an upwards.....

A few players who can kick the ball and give a shit and were almost there......
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Brian little stepping down from the Jersey managers job to concentrate on the Villa.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36531328?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Scarf WavingScarf WavingScarf Waving
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:31 pm

smetro wrote:
Dgrizzle7 wrote:Get in !!!

What is he buying us ?

On the board apparantly.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 498107619
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next