The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:26 pm

To be fair, contrary to what the Birmingham Mail are reporting, I don't think Xia was having a go with that tweet, the opposite in fact, he was basically saying that he hopes they get good owners who don't use them as 'fashion toys'.

'I truly hope all the followers won't ruin credits.Recon bought Villa seriously with fully conducted research not 4 chasing fashion toys.'

He went on to clarify by he hopes it's good for Midlands football.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:To be fair, contrary to what the Birmingham Mail are reporting, I don't think Xia was having a go with that tweet, the opposite in fact, he was basically saying that he hopes they get good owners who don't use them as 'fashion toys'.

'I truly hope all the followers won't ruin credits.Recon bought Villa seriously with fully conducted research not 4 chasing fashion toys.'

He went on to clarify by he hopes it's good for Midlands football.

I agree, his English isn't the best, I bet they change certain words to make it look another way!!

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:30 pm

He's doing a question and answer session on twitter tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure some interesting stuff will come out of that. #AskTheChairman is the hashtag being used.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:10 am

Jesus, I hope he has an advisor with him to ignore the vast number of twats that will jump in.

"Tony, Rolf Harris seems to like playing with the youngsters. Will buy him for our academy team?"
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:11 am

Xia - "lots of questions coming in from Alf T. All questions starting with "my wife says...". Alf, you need to wear pant in family.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:24 am

Is Alf T even around anymore??
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 17 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17