The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:20 pm

smetro wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Smetro mate i have to disagree when you say 'Sherwood created all the mess''?? Lerner created all the mess appointing the wrong men who made the wrong decisions then last year expecting us to sell our best striker AND our best midfielder (snake) and expect that money to literally finance a whole team that will be better for it? Was never gonna happen plus may i add from some inside people quite a few of them have said many times Sherwood did not sign almost any of the signings we added ;last summer,

Lerner was to blame for the clubs demise full stop fella.

Yes the accountability goes back to Lerner.

That said Tom Fox made 2 diabolical managerial appointments....

Tim Sherwood offered very little other than a short term kick up the ass - and getting the ball to benteke quicker. As that season drew to a close he was clean out of ideas. Remi Garde just came in and did precisely nothing to clear up the mess, clearly out of his depth by millions of miles. I don't beleive TS or RG did a reasonable job under poor circumstances - sure it all it goes back to Lerner - but i absolve the others of all blame. Managers at various clubs have thrived under poor circumstances.

Spot on in my view.

Everytime some clown starts going on about Remi Garde I just mention Gary Rowett, which usually shuts them up. Garde was an appalling appointment (said it after 3 games into his reign), he should of gone after the 4 xmas games for certain.

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

smetro wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
ThePurist wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:Wyness made a director of Recon Sports, today.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/filing-history

I see that was listed today, but if you read it, all of the appointments were made on 27 May.

Who is Alan Hitchins? His name is on the incorporation form 12 May, yet he resigned 27 May, the day the rest were appointed.

Why is this?

Article on MOMS that includes questions about this Alan Hitchins bloke (like the fact he is a vet!!). There does seem to be a few shady characters involved in this takeover, no surprise it is taking a while.

Does make me wonder on what someone posted earlier, if RECON really are all that, why the need for these cowboys?

http://www.myoldmansaid.com/proof-tony-xias-aston-villa-recon-sports-ltd-takeover/

My hunch at this stage is that Xia has no more disposable wealth to pump into villa than Lerner did. That said were a league lower - and teams do thrive in that division with nominal funds.

Another hunch is that in some way samuelson and his company will have provided some money for the purchase - and may therefore have some clout in the boardroom.

Hope you're wrong pal but can't see any other reason for him to be involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Lerner had plenty of disposable wealth. Xia was asked if he was a US dollar billionaire and he answered 'I think it's rather more than that', and of course he said a few other things to indicate that he has wealth.

I really don't think we would have been able to attract the names that we have, to the coaching staff, if our new owners were a bunch of chancers.

I guess we won't know the full extent of Recon's financial muscle until we're back in the Prem though.

Hopefully something gets announced in the coming days.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:51 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Lerner had plenty of disposable wealth. Xia was asked if he was a US dollar billionaire and he answered 'I think it's rather more than that', and of course he said a few other things to indicate that he has wealth.

I really don't think we would have been able to attract the names that we have, to the coaching staff, if our new owners were a bunch of chancers.

I guess we won't know the full extent of Recon's financial muscle until we're back in the Prem though.

Hopefully something gets announced in the coming days.

Totally agree mate, I really don't think we'd be able to get the names in we have if they weren't the real deal, especially as we're a championship club.
Wriggle
Wriggle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:29 am

ThePurist wrote:
Spot on in my view.

Everytime some clown starts going on about Remi Garde I just mention Gary Rowett, which usually shuts them up. Garde was an appalling appointment (said it after 3 games into his reign), he should of gone after the 4 xmas games for certain.

Garde was, indeed, a poor appointment but I do wonder if he was the only manager we could convince to come? I imagine that every English-based manager knew what was going on inside the club (from the boardroom to the wankers in the changing room dictating things) and would avoid like the plague. So whilst we needed a Sam Allardyce-type appointment who would come in and rip out the guts out of the side and rebuild what was left, it had to be a Foreign manager who Fox/Lerner could bullshit to and sugar coat the absolute failings of every aspect of the club. They told him that funds would be available and they lied to him. I don't think that was the only lie he was told.

How much enthusiasm would anyone have for a job that was sold to them under false pretences and where the promised conditions weren't forthcoming? Had Lerner/Fox told him that he'd have £50-60m to spend and no effort would be spared to get the players to save us - essentially giving Garde the half-season job of rebuilding the team and waking this sleeping giant - AND they made good on that promise, we may well have seen a completely different manager. As it was, Lerner and Fox had every intention of pulling the life-support off the sleeping giant and, as such, Garde couldn't wait to get out. Who can blame him?

Yes managers thrive at clubs under poor circumstances but I suspect they signed up for that. Rowett, for example would have known full-well what he was getting into and what funds were available. Garde was lied to and was sold a pure fantasy.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star13

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Empty Is this the TAKE-OVER Thread ?

Post by Alf T Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:46 am

If so..... Rolling Eyes

I think the Owners and Directors test will go through, even with our potential directors ... Samuelson / Wyness.

Going to do this post in 2 bits, if I get it posted that is. lol!

Factual:
Xia has hit a huge culture shock in terms of "Western journalism" Has said the UK invented 'papparazzi" on his Chinese version of Twitter. The 'Papp' was from Italy in the 1960s, but...there you go...
He has placed £100 million in an escow account.
60 -75% of that goes to Randy in a straight payment on completion.
That will be doubled on Promotion within 3 years.
Xia has now, in the UK, dropped all pretence of being a "Professor/ Doctor".
He is now a plain "MR" on documents submitted to the FA and Company House...such narcistic and ego exercises, as being a 'Proff' or a 'Dr'... won't wash in the West, when they can't be proven.

Samueslson, Wyness and Xia all joined in late May as Directors of Recon Sports UK - the vehicle for the Takeover.
The redacted cheque Xia showed the Daily Mail of £400+million was for Recon China. TOTALLY IRRELEVANT but many people swallowed it as being proof of his future indulgence in villa. Like an Abramovich...but would RA ever show a journo a cheque from Gaspron? To prove his wealth..jeez... Sad ...nope, a very Un-Classy move that.
It may impress tame Chinese journos, but raised questions about 'business' maturity ... in the West.

Xia has hit the buffers in meeting the western media.

I think he'll get his take-over though, because I have little faith in the FL and Prem.

FEARS & WORRIES:

Xia has raised £100million for Randy and our transfers. Where subsequent money for wages and sustenance comes from is a question the "Owners & Directors" test includes. The ability to fulfill fixtures.

Samuelson.
.. rejected as a Director at Reading, but introduced much needed investment and then added a few twists and became a 'Person-of-Interest' to the FBI for his dealings at Reading and elswhere.
As many others have said, it is very hard to find anything, wholesome and praiseworthy in his entire business life.
Other than escaping arrest.
Wyness.... called 'Lie-ness' ...by the Toffee fans. Hyperbolic salesman. Tried to move Everton out of Liverpool to Kirkby.
Promised Tesco would build a second railway track to the Stadium, have a bay for 300 Hundred buses..move 16,000 fans an hour from Liverpool, and Tesco bought a playground nearby and a school playing field. Wynees went into overdrive until the Public Enquiry about the move..and he resigned and ran off.
Kenwright didn't prosecute because it would show up his shortcomings as a Chairman.

If these two people are on our Board..GOD HELP US.

If Xia has a financial limit to his investment, then we will need further funding for cashflow, wages ,fees etc
RDM and his staff have taken a huge chunk out of that balance of £100 million

Enter Wyness... if you sell off Everton's training grounds and lease it back...money in the kitty !
Ken Bates scenario at Leeds - BMH here ? AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 1420239857

Enter Samuelson...who can provide money from investors, as he has done before...to shore-up any lack of our billionaire's readies.

....so Xia may not be the "Chinese Poster-Boy-Businessman'

our 'Happy-Clappers' believe.

I think Xia's takeover will go through.
If Wyness and Samuelson are on the Board..we are in Hell.

Alf T
Alf T

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 am

You always manager to pepper a decent post with some right old garbage, Alf.

Xia has now, in the UK, dropped all pretence of being a "Professor/ Doctor".
He is now a plain "MR" on documents submitted to the FA and Company House...such narcistic and ego exercises, as being a 'Proff' or a 'Dr'... won't wash in the West, when they can't be proven.

Except it has been verified by Harvard.

...and became a 'Person-of-Interest' to the FBI for his dealings at Reading

I was watching a new TV show last night called "The Bureau In Berkshire". It's all about how a secret FBI team go out of their jurisdiction each week to track crime in Reading.

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 1401410211
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:20 am

When..Where....???
GIVE US A LINK PLEASE

Mr Trotts....

How or Why would Harvard VERIFY a SEALED Account?

LINK????? PLEASE

If this is his Mentor/Tutor that he lived with for 3/4 years, then it means nothing.
He bought his 'Old Fogies' website and claimed he created it with an ex-girlfriend...jesus Mr Trotts..try an keep up.

Just give us a link to Havard's sudden exposure of a 'sealed student account'

Forget the sarcasm..villa is more impotant than your ego, my friend.....Just give us your links.

Sad

Alf T
Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:42 am

Alf T wrote:

When..Where....???
GIVE US A LINK PLEASE

Mr Trotts....

How or Why would Harvard VERIFY a SEALED Account?

LINK?????  PLEASE

If this is his Mentor/Tutor that he lived with for 3/4 years, then it means nothing.
He bought his 'Old Fogies' website and claimed he created it with an ex-girlfriend...jesus Mr Trotts..try an keep up.

Just give us a link to Havard's  sudden exposure of a 'sealed student account'

Forget the sarcasm..villa is more impotant than your ego, my friend.....Just give us your  links.

Sad

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Screen11

From a journo who would do everything possible to prove that Xia is a fraud as it would make his career!

If you REALLY want to prove your case Alf, it'll cost you US$12.50 to get his records. So put up or do us all a favour and go chat with your wife about which games you'll be going to this season.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:56 am

I see mr negative Alf is back again, the resident blue nose.

Is there anyway of blocking his posts as I'm over wasting 5 minutes to read them each time and all he does is bring the forum down.
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:28 am

There is. Click on his name and you'll go to his profile. I think you have to add him to a "Foes" list.
Childish name but I think that will disable any viewing of his posts. But you'll still see quotes.

But come on...don't block him. We love to hate him!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 50815218
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:28 am

Hey wasn't Alf that orange coloured alien muppet from the 80's?

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Alf10
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:30 am

BillytheKid wrote:Hey wasn't Alf that orange coloured alien muppet from the 80's?

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Alf10

it was lol he was a grumpy time of the month kind of alien aswell

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:34 am

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 CkaY5loWkAAz6d9

Presume it's real. Posted by @Ixeus on twitter.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:39 am

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Hey wasn't Alf that orange coloured alien muppet from the 80's?

lol! lol! lol! I bet the bugger would still scrutinise Dr Xia as we qualify for the Champions League within the next 5/6 years ''yeah we may have qualified for the Champions League but i still see no links to prove Xia studied at Harvard so i refuse to celebrate!!'' Bless him
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 am

Alf T is entitled to an opinion here, as far as I am aware. Whether people agree with it or not is another matter, but from what I've read he puts it across in a pleasant enough manner without getting personally abusive to individuals. Which is more than can be said for some peoples replies back to him, seemingly without any caution to their words/behaviour. For what it's worth it does feel like their is, all of a sudden, a bunch of happy clappy posters who, when challenged, trot out the usual tripe of "you're a Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak" or "doom monger". I would say all classic signs of 6th form immaturity, generally speaking, but it seems to be happily tolerated and even actively encouraged.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:43 am

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:

lol! lol! lol! I bet the bugger would still scrutinise Dr Xia as we qualify for the Champions League within the next 5/6 years ''yeah we may have qualified for the Champions League but i still see no links to prove Xia studied at Harvard so i refuse to celebrate!!'' Bless him

weve just done the double Alf, Tony out Tony out, should of been the treble, hes skint

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 CkaY5loWkAAz6d9

Presume it's real. Posted by @Ixeus on twitter.

A late birthday present for me. Just as I'm landing in the UK.

Yes, you guessed. I'm really chinese and my name is Tony, not Trotters. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 1520050566
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:46 am

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:

I think what you're trying to allude to is the fact that Alf T is coming from a position where he doesn't view "success" at any cost as a positive thing, whereas you clearly do.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:48 am

Dazzle wrote:Alf T is entitled to an opinion here, as far as I am aware. Whether people agree with it or not is another matter, but from what I've read he puts it across in a pleasant enough manner without getting personally abusive to individuals. Which is more than can be said for some peoples replies back to him, seemingly without any caution to their words/behaviour. For what it's worth it does feel like their is, all of a sudden, a bunch of happy clappy posters who, when challenged, trot out the usual tripe of "you're a Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak" or "doom monger". I would say all classic signs of 6th form immaturity, generally speaking, but it seems to be happily tolerated and even actively encouraged.

its a running joke mate, nobody abuses him for it, things are just said like FFs alf how negative can you get etc WHICH is what he is, like you say everyone is entitled to an opinion on here, my opinion is that alf likes to provoke argument as some of the statements made are crazy and talksport like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 am

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Alf_we10
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:11 am

Trotters wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 Alf_we10

pmsl

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 am

jimbop wrote:
Dazzle wrote:Alf T is entitled to an opinion here, as far as I am aware. Whether people agree with it or not is another matter, but from what I've read he puts it across in a pleasant enough manner without getting personally abusive to individuals. Which is more than can be said for some peoples replies back to him, seemingly without any caution to their words/behaviour. For what it's worth it does feel like their is, all of a sudden, a bunch of happy clappy posters who, when challenged, trot out the usual tripe of "you're a Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak" or "doom monger". I would say all classic signs of 6th form immaturity, generally speaking, but it seems to be happily tolerated and even actively encouraged.

its a running joke mate, nobody abuses him for it, things are just said like FFs alf how negative can you get etc WHICH is what he is, like you say everyone is entitled to an opinion on here, my opinion is that alf likes to provoke argument as some of the statements made are crazy and talksport like.

He gets called out on the BS he spouts.. There's been a couple of comments that are a bit close to the knuckle but that's rare. And abuse usually kicks in due to the word filter changing the various names for our friends in Small Heath.

Alf's problem is that he gets halfway into a well-reasoned post then his missus gets in his ear and all reason goes out the window. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 4107169167
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:22 am

Quite agree, I think that Alf puts his opinions across very well and offers a point of discussion.
achilles
achilles

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 36 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:36 am

I seem to recall one of the aims of this place was to avoid the personal attacks of some of the other forums. Works for me.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next