The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 pm

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:I don't know anything about shares or how to read financial data, but apparently the details of the sale of his shares are out in the open if you know what your looking for. The name of the company who bought them was mentioned but I can't remember the name now.

I don't know how he was paid, but I think it was done a few months ago.


Im no shares guru either - but saying you have sold shares in one company for £400m and implying that money can fund villa reminds me of politicians who say for example 'If we scrap HS2 that could fund the building of 6 hospitals' - Never quite works out like that !
avatar
smetro



Posts : 2506
Reputation : 1465
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jimbop on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:22 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-takeover-update-dr-11442033#rlabs=2%20rt$sitewide%20p$1

jimbop



Posts : 2683
Reputation : 1327
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 pm

I agree maybe as part of the deal Samuelson has with Xia is that if he finds the clubs and brokers the deal he gets a place on the board?

I would imagine he has many contacts in the game as well such as the super agent mentioned the other day. Dodgy is usual in big business it how these people operate it doesn't make it wrong?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1048
Reputation : 1271
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1048
Reputation : 1271
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.
avatar
smetro



Posts : 2506
Reputation : 1465
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Synopsis on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:10 pm

@smetro wrote:
@DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.

Thats the concern with Samuelsons involvment, he likes to provide funds for aquisitions, as long as the all the money involved is DrX's and not Samuelson its fine, if its Samuelsons then theres nothing to stop him recalling his loan in 12 months time and DrX paying it back plus a healthy chunk of administration fees and interest by taking out a loan against his nice shiny new club as security, a share issue would be another possible means of payment... but its all pie in the sky as thanks to the lovely chinese government you wont ever be able to see/prove where DrXs money comes from other than what they want you to see, so we just have to take it on faith that those involved have done their jobs right and everythings above board and he really is the tiny chinese messiah some are already worshipping at the feet of.
avatar
Synopsis



Posts : 446
Reputation : 466
Join date : 2014-05-16
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jimbop on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 pm

@Synopsis wrote:
@smetro wrote:
@DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.

Thats the concern with Samuelsons involvment, he likes to provide funds for aquisitions, as long as the all the money involved is DrX's and not Samuelson its fine, if its Samuelsons then theres nothing to stop him recalling his loan in 12 months time and DrX paying it back plus a healthy chunk of administration fees and interest by taking out a loan against his nice shiny new club as security, a share issue would be another possible means of payment... but its all pie in the sky as thanks to the lovely chinese government you wont ever be able to see/prove where DrXs money comes from other than what they want you to see, so we just have to take it on faith that those involved have done their jobs right and everythings above board and he really is the tiny chinese messiah some are already worshipping at the feet of.

lol Dr T is minted, cant understand all the worrying

jimbop



Posts : 2683
Reputation : 1327
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:22 pm

@jimbop wrote:
@Synopsis wrote:
@smetro wrote:
@DelboyVilla wrote:Whoa 500m in bank accounts according to the BM that's serious and I imagine fits in and exceeds the proof the PL & FA wanted that he had the funds to run the club for 2 years?

As trotters said that probably won't cut it. to a greater or lesser extent they will want know where that money has come from. Or else it could just be a loan at a crippling rate of interest.

Thats the concern with Samuelsons involvment, he likes to provide funds for aquisitions, as long as the all the money involved is DrX's and not Samuelson its fine, if its Samuelsons then theres nothing to stop him recalling his loan in 12 months time and DrX paying it back plus a healthy chunk of administration fees and interest by taking out a loan against his nice shiny new club as security, a share issue would be another possible means of payment... but its all pie in the sky as thanks to the lovely chinese government you wont ever be able to see/prove where DrXs money comes from other than what they want you to see, so we just have to take it on faith that those involved have done their jobs right and everythings above board and he really is the tiny chinese messiah some are already worshipping at the feet of.

lol Dr T is minted, cant understand all the worrying

Don't think anyone is 'worrying', there are people who believe everything is above board and exactly as we have been told, and others are more sceptical.
Perfectly reasonable in my view.
Howard Hodgson is far from certain about Xia, as we don't as of yet, have any proof that he is 100% what he claims.
I think it's fair to say Howard has 'connections' and the fact he is still sceptical, particularly over Samuelson's involvement, is concerning in my opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by achilles on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Could this be the reason why King and Bernstein got out when they did as they didn't want to be associated with either/both Wyness and Samuelson?
avatar
achilles



Posts : 1542
Reputation : 1233
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by lukevilla on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:12 pm

this is what he says https://twitter.com/bloombergtv/status/722716844059160576

he said we needed a sale so think he resigned as didnt want to work for lerner anymore and to get the sale through quicker. this was Mervyn King Wink

lukevilla



Posts : 397
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Synopsis on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm

It's all speculation as to exactly what was said and done and again we will probably never know the truth but I personally think King And Bernstein unfortunately got caught slating Lerner and everyone else involved with club behind the scenes, from the Idiots like Riley, Almstad and Fox all the way to Lerner, especially when Lerner shot down there plan for the manager etc so they were having a nice email chain discussing the none to finer points of all those involved, especially Lerner and his trust fund naivety and how it was no wonder the club was fucked and How he probably shouldn't be trusted to make toast never mind try and sell the club etc and Lerner found out and told them in no uncertain terms where to take their opinions.
avatar
Synopsis



Posts : 446
Reputation : 466
Join date : 2014-05-16
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 pm

So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

deadbuzzardalive



Posts : 1943
Reputation : 1335
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Olofsbeard on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:55 pm

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

What gets me, is Dr Tony's worth a few bob. But why on earth does he look like he's borrowed his dad's blazer jacket? I mean come on get a tailor!  fashion faux pas

Olofsbeard



Posts : 56
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2014-05-04
Age : 27
Location : Lichfield

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Dions_Bald_Head on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 pm

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

Looks like he can't even afford a bespoke jacket!
avatar
Dions_Bald_Head



Posts : 894
Reputation : 769
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 pm

@Olofsbeard wrote:
@deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

What gets me, is Dr Tony's worth a few bob. But why on earth does he look like he's borrowed his dad's blazer jacket? I mean come on get a tailor!  fashion faux pas


He hopefully has his pockets full of gold bullion !
avatar
smetro



Posts : 2506
Reputation : 1465
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Hook? And I assumed it had to be Cook. Right, let the investigations begin.

Oh, and that jacket. WTF?
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9557
Reputation : 5249
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by CoE82 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:58 pm

The thing your all missing in that picture is the 4 tops are number 6,7,8 and 9, the real question who is numbers 1 to 5, sure more prove were owned by the government of China :-)
avatar
CoE82



Posts : 401
Reputation : 238
Join date : 2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Wriggle on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 am

It would be interesting if Samuelson failed the board and owners test, but Dr X passed it... Just a thought.
avatar
Wriggle



Posts : 359
Reputation : 352
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 46
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:28 am

We don't know if Samuelson is actually being tested for 'fit and proper', because we don't if he's going to be on the board of Aston Villa. If he's on the board of Recon Sports then I presume he probably wouldn't have to take it.

I get the feeling he won't have much to do with the club once the sale has gone through. Wyness is probably a different matter though, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, Everton fans don't seem to keen on him.

deadbuzzardalive



Posts : 1943
Reputation : 1335
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:04 am

@Trotters wrote:Hook? And I assumed it had to be Cook.  Right, let the investigations begin.  
avatar
Cathal Coughlan's Dog



Posts : 98
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Lost In Music

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by 4BetLite on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:43 am

@smetro wrote:
@Olofsbeard wrote:
@deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

What gets me, is Dr Tony's worth a few bob. But why on earth does he look like he's borrowed his dad's blazer jacket? I mean come on get a tailor!  fashion faux pas


He hopefully has his pockets full of gold bullion !

That has to be Gabby's jacket, the fat ba.....
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by andrew24561 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:52 am

there too many people on here playing detective adding 2+2 and getting an answer but possibly not the right one, you are of course entitled to your opinion. I'm taking the Que sera sera line...........wake me up when its all done. Ta


Last edited by andrew24561 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
andrew24561



Posts : 245
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 56
Location : sutton coldfield

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 am

Think i got this hook fella sussed lads


avatar
BillytheKid



Posts : 806
Reputation : 768
Join date : 2016-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by jimbop on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:25 am

@Dions_Bald_Head wrote:
@deadbuzzardalive wrote:So looks like it's Hook rather than Cook



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQyozWYAAdAII.jpg

Looks like he can't even afford a bespoke jacket!

the jacket has to be bigger to carry his wallett

jimbop



Posts : 2683
Reputation : 1327
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by BillytheKid on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

LOL PMSL
avatar
BillytheKid



Posts : 806
Reputation : 768
Join date : 2016-04-26

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum