The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+65
Mark_bennett
Keyser Soze
Mr_Spadge
pcfbavfcoman
Perth villan
simbrenn
Dions_Bald_Head
Thinman
tonyp
Army villain
Alf T
The Utterer
lukevilla
AstonThriller
Kakacroom
UnclePanda
shanghaivilla
achilles
DelboyVilla
gaffer85
shaun87s
AVit
avfc85
South London Villan
KMitch
snakevilla
Dansvilla75
Wookster
Sky
Chrissylee1111
Barton82
Heisenberg
danclare82
tbarrules
Wriggle
Dgrizzle7
1Elliot
wiler
Boldfinger
Synopsis
Saunders82
avfcjoe
Peter
Dazzle
hawk190601
De Kuip
ember
Trotters
Suits
Cha Ching
andrew24561
HarryAVFC
ViewFromT2
Justice league
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
banneruk
BillytheKid
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
smetro
nickf21
rosco77
Andyh
DaveAV1
69 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

McLaren, urghhh, yuk, bottom of my list along with any ex nose.

Next manager has to be from Moyes ( I've got money on him ), Pearson, Pulis, Rodgers realistically. Get us up and steady, RDM might work once we established but by then we will be in for someone with real stature, a real big hitter.

All this depends on lerner fucking off 1st of course.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 16, 2016 9:52 pm

If there's any truth to that then I imagine it would more likely be a managerial announcement rather takeover related.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Ian taylor just tweeted saying 'i believe its not far away'
danclare82
danclare82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Well it looks like Tayls has spoken up now lads HERE . And isn't he a club ambassador? Very Happy

All the right people are saying the right things...we just have to be patient.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 pm

If I am wrong, and it is starting to look that way, then I will take it on the chin. Like most, I just pass on the info. Think about how many managers we have been linked to. I honestly believe that false information has been given out from the club. All that said, I just want to see the back of Lerner and would happily buy you all a beer when he goes.
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 pm

4BetLite wrote:McLaren, urghhh, yuk, bottom of my list along with any ex nose.

Next manager has to be from Moyes ( I've got money on him ), Pearson, Pulis, Rodgers realistically. Get us up and steady, RDM might work once we established but by then we will be in for someone with real stature, a real big hitter.

All this depends on lerner fucking off 1st of course.  

Has RDM every stayed anywhere longer than 2 seasons ? - would seem little better than Remi Garde, would probably face the same issues and flounder as badly....
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 pm

smetro wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:All coaching staff on standby to report to BMH as an announcment is imminent. Oooooh interesting. Could be in the morning

what does that mean ?

Are they reporting to BMH or aren't they ? - I thought they would still be going into work this week .....for example who is assessing Lydens injury ?

Its probably the retained list, which I believe is due out tomorrow....
That´s from someone with 3 decades service at the club mate
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon May 16, 2016 9:59 pm

P45?
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:If I am wrong, and it is starting to look that way, then I will take it on the chin. Like most, I just pass on the info. Think about how many managers we have been linked to. I honestly believe that false information has been given out from the club. All that said, I just want to see the back of Lerner and would happily buy you all a beer when he goes.

Was great fun while it lasted and I really did believe and hope that your contact was right mate, absolutely nothing to take on the chin, keep the info coming please.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

I swear I am going to have a randy leaving party
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 16, 2016 10:00 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:All coaching staff on standby to report to BMH as an announcment is imminent. Oooooh interesting. Could be in the morning

what does that mean ?

Are they reporting to BMH or aren't they ? - I thought they would still be going into work this week .....for example who is assessing Lydens injury ?

Sorry - I just wondered in practical terms what 'on standby meant' -

Please don't let it be the unveiling of 'Roberto 'Peanut head' Di Matteo......
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:P45?
Nope, safe as houses
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Most managers these days don't spend more than a few seasons at a club. I think I'm right in saying that whilst Lambert was in his last season at Villa, he was something like second longest serving manager in the Premier. Di Mateo has been treated unfairly at some of the clubs he's been at.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm

smetro wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
smetro wrote:

what does that mean ?

Sorry - I just wondered in practical terms what 'on standby meant' -

Please don't let it be the unveiling of 'Roberto 'Peanut head' Di Matteo......
Pearson is my guess
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk190601 Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:If I am wrong, and it is starting to look that way, then I will take it on the chin. Like most, I just pass on the info. Think about how many managers we have been linked to. I honestly believe that false information has been given out from the club. All that said, I just want to see the back of Lerner and would happily buy you all a beer when he goes.
This thread is about passing on information and speculation. Whatever happens keep the info coming Chrissylee. Good on ya mate for giving it up in the first place. Still hoping for Larry myself but not looking like it will be.
hawk190601

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm

They wouldnt warn of an announcement for sacking. Any more info from your friend chrissylee. What do you make of the chinese links?
danclare82
danclare82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 21 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
Nope, safe as houses

FFS just realised I've had Larry Ellison's face tattooed on me arm, fuck!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 pm

Keep it coming mate.

I know Ive dissed it in the past - but we hear something we pass it on - read\ believe\discard
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Mon May 16, 2016 10:04 pm

someone tweeted earlier saying it will be at 8am and its adrian Bevington leaving.
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 16, 2016 10:04 pm

4BetLite wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
Nope, safe as houses

lol! Laughing at You
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon May 16, 2016 10:04 pm

danclare82 wrote:They wouldnt warn of an announcement for sacking. Any more info from your friend chrissylee. What do you make of the chinese links?
Sorry missed your prev quote chrissylee
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 16, 2016 10:06 pm

lukevilla wrote:

someone tweeted earlier saying it will be at 8am and its adrian Bevington leaving.

I can't believe it will be that - he was never permanent anyway ....

Its probably Gabby in a lycra skinsuit looking like 8ST - and our new sponsor is Slimcea (whatever happened to that ? - real bread but lighter ?)
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
Nope, safe as houses

lol! Laughing at You

It ain't too bad, it looks a bit like Burt Kwouk..........Phewwww!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Bevington wasn't even employed by the club as a member of staff, as far as I could work out. He was just working as a consultant like he did for Watford and Forest. So I doubt there'd be a big meeting with everybody on standby to announce his departure.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon May 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Definatley something going on tomorrow by the looks of it.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum