The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
Leafs1201
VillaSteve
big ming
Barton82
WendyOz
Dansvilla75
Heisenberg
BillytheKid
gdav
gaffer85
HarryAVFC
Thinman
Marco
UnclePanda
hawk190601
AstonThriller
Army villain
Trysullvilla
mefromhere
bruka
KMitch
lukevilla
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
nickf21
Saunders82
Dgrizzle7
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
Con
De Kuip
AVFClee
jeffvilla
Olofsbeard
FoxyAV
andrew24561
fastbackace
villajk
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
Andyh
avfcjoe
Sky
The Utterer
Synopsis
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
simbrenn
achilles
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
ember
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
deadbuzzardalive
danclare82
64 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:07 pm

FFP! Fuck my old boots. I'd almost forgotten about that.

And I very much doubt any American buyer would have heard of it at all. Can you imagine the negotiations with Lerner?

- "Now, before I ask you to sign, are you aware that Villa can STILL be relegated even though they've just been relegated? I mean, do you believe that shit? Crazy, right? Who knew!"
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 5_star13

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:08 pm

And thanks for those figures, Dan. Legend!
If it wasn't for Modric and Bale.....
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Headlines..........Headlines..........Headlines.........Breaking now on Youtube

Dutch giants British Petroleum the internet banking social media crowd funded non start up based in Calcutta South London want Louie Van Gaal to be their new manager when they eventually acquire Aston Villa F.C.........

The club will be relocated to Katmandu and play in Serie A from last year onwards and we caught up with their goalkeeper Gabriel Agbonlawhore their greatest ever player who said ..........."extra large, mixed kebab extra everything Bro, sorry, shit, I thought, nevermind, yeh bro this serious innit, respek da badge, we gonna be LARGE"

Aston Villa are refusing to comment, but expect fuck all to happen as usual, peace out.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Chrissy i would love nothing more than for Oracle to sponsor us buy us and see Larry owning us but what we want isn't usually what we get hence Lerner a fuck with that still sucks off his momma's teet for lunch absolute travesty,

I want a big hitter to buy us no more pretenders to the thrown fuck that mommy's boys need not apply fuck off go buy Sandwell shit hole if thats the case Villa deserves an owner who is minted ambitious and WANTS to see the club back where it belongs challenging to win honours thats the ambitions we have lacked for too long now Villa will bring in the fans when they see the owner has ambitions and a team put out that has quality in it and can win games.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Piss off 4Bet you had me hooked at first! 🤦
DaveAV1

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:16 pm

He won't be getting the keys to the ticker tape now, that's for sure! Very Happy
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:20 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:Piss off 4Bet you had me hooked at first! 🤦

Its all true, my mate is a bookie and bacuna has just been in and based on this great news has had 5 large on Villa to stay up with 3 games left, he divulged everything, but my mate said he was a bit of a tit and had no clue what he was on about, but took the 5k.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:21 pm

If Ellison owned us, then being sponsored by Oracle wouldn't be a way around the FFP rules, in fact we'd get into trouble for it. That said money talks and if we were to be owned by someone mega wealthy I'm sure they they'd know how to make it count towards our benefit.

Besides wouldn't surprise me if all this US and China talk turned out to be a red herring and we got bought by someone from somewhere completely different.

deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:21 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Chrissy i would love nothing more than for Oracle to sponsor us buy us and see Larry owning us but what we want isn't usually what we get hence Lerner a fuck with that still sucks off his momma's teet for lunch absolute travesty,

I want a big hitter to buy us no more pretenders to the thrown fuck that mommy's boys need not apply fuck off go buy Sandwell shit hole if thats the case Villa deserves an owner who is minted ambitious and WANTS to see the club back where it belongs challenging to win honours thats the ambitions we have lacked for too long now Villa will bring in the fans when they see the owner has ambitions and a team put out that has quality in it and can win games.

THIS! Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Are We Sold Yet? bounce

No?....Oh..... Tumbleweed
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Admitted I've had a drink but I've now weighed up all the available evidence and the views of Villa fans and come to the conclusion that we should park all this takeover talk and meet again in Spring/Summer 2017.

Nothing. Is. Going. To. Happen.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Thinman wrote:Admitted I've had a drink but I've now weighed up all the available evidence and the views of Villa fans and come to the conclusion that we should park all this takeover talk and meet again in Spring/Summer 2017.

Couldn't agree more mate, its getting silly now.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Here we go people been a while since I posted anything but always follow. Do we think he may know something? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36143291
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Thinman wrote:Admitted I've had a drink but I've now weighed up all the available evidence and the views of Villa fans and come to the conclusion that we should park all this takeover talk and meet again in Spring/Summer 2017.

Course it is, haven't you read twitter! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 498107619
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 pm

I think it's Twitter that has convinced me more than anything that nothing is going to happen any day soon.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Over on another site if it's true they claim Hollis has confirmed at a meeting he is still negotiating the sale of Villa and can't release any further details plus also he mentioned no new manager can be appointed just yet due to any new owner wanting there own appointment made.

So chill lads Hollis has now mentioned he is negotiating the sale of Villa twice in around 10 days and reports of 3 bids accepted coming from Sky and other media outlets pretty much ensures there is the interest in place and competition for our club to be sold this time around plus also 4/6 weeks journo's are mentioning this takeover can take upto.

As long as it's a big boy new owner to match our club's stature and fanbase i will wait that bit longer!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:07 pm

4BetLite wrote:

Couldn't agree more mate, its getting silly now.

I don't I quite like all the rumours it gives me hope of a future for us,

As it stands we have no hope
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm

I'm not saying that there is or isn't a sale, but Lerner has been trying to sell the club for at least 2 years and this is the first time any announcements, other than Randy's senseless ramblings, have been made by the club. Whilst I understand why people have a fairly cynical and negative mindset now, it's a little unrealistic to expect decisions of this magnitude to be made in a few days. And we can hardly expect a running commentary on the proceedings. Anyone who has ever bought and sold a house knows what a long winded and expensive process that can be.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:24 pm

4BetLite wrote:學習者傻瓜所以沒有業務

just found this, apparently its relevant, if anyone can translate it would be appreciated

according to google translate.. "Learners fool so there is no business"
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:48 pm

I think this is quite an interesting quote from Hollis

'in part the appointment of a new manager was dependent upon the outcome of those discussions as were new board appointments following the resignations of Messrs Bernstein and King'

Especially the 'In part' bit.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 27 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:07 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I think this is quite an interesting quote from Hollis

'in part the appointment of a new manager was dependent upon the outcome of those discussions as were new board appointments following the resignations of Messrs Bernstein and King'

Were is this quote from?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:12 pm

danclare82 wrote:

Were is this quote from?

The minutes from Hollis's meetings with memebers from various forums, presumably there were other fans there too. I found it here

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7520725#ixzz471lMidsD

Apologies if it's against site rules to link to other sites.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:
danclare82 wrote:

Were is this quote from?

The minutes from Hollis's meetings with memebers from various forums, presumably there were other fans there too. I found it here

Ah ok thank you
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk190601 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:24 pm

danclare82 wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:
danclare82 wrote:

Were is this quote from?

Very interesting comment from Hollis. Guess any future appointments will give us a clear indication where we are going. Need the Larry? Gif from VT.

Ah ok thank you
hawk190601

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:53 pm

My take away from the phrase that I quoted, is that the club have a manager in mind should no takeover happen and one of the bidders also have that same manager in mind should they bid successfully, but the other bidders have other plans. Which is why Hollis says the managerial appointment is in part dependent on the takeover.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next