The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
Leafs1201
VillaSteve
big ming
Barton82
WendyOz
Dansvilla75
Heisenberg
BillytheKid
gdav
gaffer85
HarryAVFC
Thinman
Marco
UnclePanda
hawk190601
AstonThriller
Army villain
Trysullvilla
mefromhere
bruka
KMitch
lukevilla
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
nickf21
Saunders82
Dgrizzle7
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
Con
De Kuip
AVFClee
jeffvilla
Olofsbeard
FoxyAV
andrew24561
fastbackace
villajk
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
Andyh
avfcjoe
Sky
The Utterer
Synopsis
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
simbrenn
achilles
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
ember
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
deadbuzzardalive
danclare82
64 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Synopsis wrote:Nothings going to happen today, or tomorrow, or Sunday.. apart from another embarrassing AVFC outing of course

glass isn't half empty, its smashed!!!

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Last weekend the newspapers were reporting the deal would be done within 48 hours........well......we're waiting!!!!

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Last weekend the newspapers were reporting the deal would be done within 48 hours........well......we're waiting!!!!

I seen that but if you read those type of storys to the storys out now theres a big difference. the storys are not saying rumour anymore, its fact

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:21 pm

As far as I remember it was only one news outlet (sky) who reported the forty eight hours thing. And even then I'm pretty sure they said could rather than would.

Every other report on the matter had a different take on the matter. i.e that we're in talks with three groups, which Hollis pretty much confirmed, via that meeting thing he held with some of the supporters.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:50 pm

jimbop wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:Last weekend the newspapers were reporting the deal would be done within 48 hours........well......we're waiting!!!!

I seen that but if you read those type of storys to the storys out now theres a big difference.  the storys are not saying rumour anymore, its fact

You seem a lot happier & more confident today jimbop Very Happy Did you manage to glean any information from the lawyer you mentioned yesterday Laughing
1Elliot
1Elliot

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Just had a good listen again to what Lord King said on bloomberg regarding the sale comments, he said-

''I hope the sale proceeds speedily over the next few weeks and under a different owner this club will get back to where it belongs''

So King is saying a few weeks and that was on April 20th it's only been 9 days since this interview with bloomberg and Hollis has also confirmed there is 3 parties in for the club which will also take time sorting out which one gets the nod and meets what the club needs.

Not long after the season ends no longer than end of May time new owner announced and manager and we move on in hope from the shittest time in our clubs magnificent history.

#KeepTheFaith AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 3769219917
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:39 pm

A contract lawyer. I bet she's busy at the moment! At least, I hope she is. On the players contracts I mean.
I hope the first clause in any new contract for players is:

1. You will not be a sugarbag on social media to a former Villa player, especially if you're not fit to even clean his boots. And especially ESPECIALLY if you dress like a fucking clown.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:41 pm

1Elliot wrote:
jimbop wrote:

I seen that but if you read those type of storys to the storys out now theres a big difference.  the storys are not saying rumour anymore, its fact

You seem a lot happier & more confident today jimbop Very Happy  Did you manage to glean any information from the lawyer you mentioned yesterday Laughing

I didn't mate no, but ive checked her out on linkedin and she is head of legal for the club, not the lawyer firm.  shes been there a good few years so the info may have some clout, ive told the old dear that when she see's the lawyers mom again to ring me and get her on the blower, straight away!!! all that was said (all that my dear old mother hubbard heard) by her was randy doesn't want to sell to a consortium and he is struggling to find a suitable candidate to sell to.  apparently she was saying a good few things to my old dear but it didn't even go in the one ear, let alone in one and out the other!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Trotters wrote:

A contract lawyer. I bet she's busy at the moment! At least, I hope she is. On the players contracts I mean.
I hope the first clause in any new contract for players is:

1. You will not be a sugarbag on social media to a former Villa player, especially if you're not fit to even clean his boots. And especially ESPECIALLY if you dress like a fucking clown.

lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:51 pm

I didn't mate no, but ive checked her out on linkedin and she is head of legal for the club, not the lawyer firm.  shes been there a good few years so the info may have some clout, ive told the old dear that when she see's the lawyers mom again to ring me and get her on the blower, straight away!!! all that was said (all that my dear old mother hubbard heard) by her was randy doesn't want to sell to a consortium and he is struggling to find a suitable candidate to sell to.  apparently she was saying a good few things to my old dear but it didn't even go in the one ear, let alone in one and out the other!![/quote]

lol!
1Elliot
1Elliot

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Jimbop, regardless of your dear mother's ability to pay attention or not when she is in the roll of chief spy, I'll hear not a word against her. After all she has admirably fulfilled her primary roll and brought her son up the right way. All I really know about you is that you're a Villa fan, enough said. You could be a mass murderer but hey you're a Villa fan!!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:57 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:Jimbop, regardless of your dear mother's ability to pay attention or not  when she is in the roll of chief spy, I'll hear not a word against her. After all she has admirably fulfilled her primary roll and brought her son up the right way. All I really know about you is that you're a Villa fan, enough said. You could be a mass murderer but hey you're a Villa fan!!

ha ha ha ha brilliant, me and the mrs were actually talking about our son and what he would do/be when he was older, and came to the agreement as long as hes villa....

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:01 pm

''you could be a mass murderer but hey youre a Villa fan'' LOL LUV IT AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Top parenting Jim. My daughter is only 21 months old but I've already explained to her that she can support who she likes, as long as they are called Aston Villa. Unless of course she wants to sleep in the garden Scarf Waving
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:06 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:Top parenting Jim. My daughter is only 21 months old but I've already explained to her that she can support who she likes, as long as they are called Aston Villa. Unless of course she wants to sleep in the garden Scarf Waving

ha ha, each mention of anyone other than AVFC = 1 week grounded which will turn into 1 year if said again in the same week

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm writing this down Jim. A child needs a proper set of rules!!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:14 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:I'm writing this down Jim. A child needs a proper set of rules!!

dont waste your time writing it down, I can put it into just a couple of words, AVFC or a life in an empty bedroom with bread and water for the foreseeable AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:17 pm

I know this is the wrong thread, I don't know which the right one is, but I'll carry on regardless. I've just read that a sports finance "expert" from Liverpool Uni has said that Leicester would be better off finishing second. The reason being, that they wouldn't have to pay out so much in bonuses but would still be in the cash rich Champions League!

There you have it, everything that is wrong with football, summed up in a couple of sentences. The plot isn't lost, it's buried under a mountain of cash.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Sorry back on topic. Parenting the Villa way......
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:19 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:I know this is the wrong thread, I don't know which the right one is, but I'll carry on regardless. I've just read that a sports finance "expert" from Liverpool Uni has said that Leicester would be better off finishing second. The reason being, that they wouldn't have to pay out so much in bonuses but would still be in the cash rich Champions League!

There you have it, everything that is wrong with football, summed up in a couple of sentences. The plot isn't lost, it's buried under a mountain of cash.

fockin shocking, the game is now just ££££

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:40 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:I know this is the wrong thread, I don't know which the right one is, but I'll carry on regardless. I've just read that a sports finance "expert" from Liverpool Uni has said that Leicester would be better off finishing second. The reason being, that they wouldn't have to pay out so much in bonuses but would still be in the cash rich Champions League!

I think Arsenal have been aware of this for about 10 years now AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619
1Elliot
1Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:41 pm

I have often found that if my kids said they  did not want to support villa a fully charged cattle often changed there minds. You see you have to be firm but fair with kids,  sometimes I wouldn't fully charge the cattle prod. You see firm but fair. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:46 pm

jeffvilla wrote:I have often found that if my kids said they  did not want to support villa a fully charged cattle often changed there minds. You see you have to be firm but fair with kids,  sometimes I wouldn't fully charge the cattle prod. You see firm but fair. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Firm but fair absolutely Jeff. They'll thank you for it one day mate, especially when we're European Champions again. Or storm to the Division 2 play off final.......
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:12 pm

I didn't think any said the deal would be done in 48 hours, just that they expected further news in 48 hours
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 33 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next