The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+109
bruka
smetro
Dazzle
Terry Derry
Villa_Dan
Jae1411
mefromhere
achilles
AVFCKINGS
EbeneezerGoode
Barton82
Thinman
Synopsis
4BetLite
ViewFromT2
danclare82
Wookster
prmort
FoxyAV
Trotters
Trysullvilla
Con
KMitch
ember
NARLA24
DaveAV1
UnclePanda
Cha Ching
Dions_Bald_Head
DelboyVilla
simbrenn
jeffvilla
Dgrizzle7
AVFClee
Andyh
VillaBill
Jo64
The Great white walnut
DomAVFC
avfc85
De Kuip
Leafs1201
DN1982
deadbuzzardalive
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
UrmstonVilla
ejs1111
Stripey48
GhostDad
1Elliot
brummieboy
aberdarevilla
LukeWilliamsOBE
Jpmangel
CoE82
Villa jimmy
holtehero
AstonThriller
hawk190601
gwentvillan
rosco77
andrew24561
clarryblue
big ming
Stratfordvilla
johnny from donny
fastbackace
Robbo
johnny noodles
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
thegaffer6
Mazrim
bazzah
snitum
James_Curtis
Withes Sweatbands
Chrissylee1111
kimbo
Fpuppys
marko63
VillaSteve
George
Nix999
lukevilla
GadgetMan
mickeywya
Latzstar
B62 Villa
Dansvilla75
Villa Ranger
omariqy
jvilla
TED
VTID85
MarvelVillan
banneruk
villabromsgrove
snakevilla
Born Under The Holte End
Keyser Soze
Jamie Gray
mark_draper
tbarrules
JapaneseVillan
Broadlee
Wriggle
GodzoneVilla
Saunders82
113 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by The Utterer Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Boldfinger wrote:The club statement reads ; The Chairman, Steve Hollis, is currently engaged in extensive negotiations in relation to the sale of the Club.

Which would have been encouraging news, were it not preceded by the resignations.

I don't know what to make of it all.  
Only fact we know are - relegation, resignations and very few season ticket renewals soon.  Aaagggghhhhh.

Corrected for you :)
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Dazzle Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 pm

We're in deep shit, make no mistake. Every time we think Lerner has scraped the bottom of the shit barrel he finds a new low. I don't believe the sale bullshit, heard it all before at this point of a season. Unless Lerner sells for £200m then to sell now he will take a massive financial hit. He'd be fortunate to get £100m at the moment. I think we're stuck with the same owner, the same squad. Parachute payments going straight to Randolph.
Dazzle
Dazzle

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I think Lerner put their plans on hold because why would he implement them if he thinks there might be a chance that the club will be sold. And so they have walked. Might seem like bad news at the moment, but hopefully something good comes from it.

I think that's exactly what has gone on. Randy doesn't want to sink another dime into the club before he sells it, and I'm hoping this summer is when he finally decides to write off all the millions he has sunk into the club and sells us to the first bidder.
KMitch
KMitch

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:19 pm

KMitch wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:I think Lerner put their plans on hold because why would he implement them if he thinks there might be a chance that the club will be sold. And so they have walked. Might seem like bad news at the moment, but hopefully something good comes from it.

I think that's exactly what has gone on. Randy doesn't want to sink another dime into the club before he sells it, and I'm hoping this summer is when he finally decides to write off all the millions he has sunk into the club and sells us to the first bidder.
First bidder could be dangerous fella. I think there is someone lined up and just waiting to put pen to paper and i also think Hollis knows this. The other feeling i get, which is one of complete dread, is that Bernstein and King have found out who the potential new owner is and want nothing to do with it as it is against their better judgement. I seriously hope i am wrong but i think there is some serious shit afoot
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 pm

The Utterer wrote:
Boldfinger wrote:The club statement reads ; The Chairman, Steve Hollis, is currently engaged in extensive negotiations in relation to the sale of the Club.

Which would have been encouraging news, were it not preceded by the resignations.

I don't know what to make of it all.  
Only fact we know are - relegation, resignations and very few season ticket renewals soon.  Aaagggghhhhh.

Corrected for you :)

I couldn't see what you done at first then I noticed. Lol.
Very good kind sir.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:37 pm

But what I actually meant is that it must be nearly season ticket renewal time as they are mentioning a take over. Yaaaawn.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Boldfinger wrote:But what I actually meant is that it must be nearly season ticket renewal time as they are mentioning a take over. Yaaaawn.
Chinese... Wanda group being mentioned on SSN. Multi Billionaire!!!!!!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Haha you wish. We're Villa, we aren't that lucky. We'll probably get the less wealthy panda group

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:51 pm

The problem I have is that I am so fucking fed up with Lerner fucking us over that I think I would take anyone else right now just in the hope they aren't as stupid.

Lerner is a moron and I've reached the point where I am now actively wishing harm befall him.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Ive been gone, reading comments from time to time... but today i am back.

Lerner... hope ur private jet has engine failure, and u crash to an island where u survive. And a boat comes by and sees you, then say itll be back soon...

Then it never comes back... kinda like this "sale"...
fastbackace
fastbackace

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 pm

We will end up with that crazy fucker from North Korea and the players will be on a diet of grass clippings from BMH. It will have barbed wire around it with dogs foaming at the mouth at every entrance
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyh Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:00 pm

Who recently posted on here that there is/was a buyer waiting in the wings for relegation to be officially confirmed as this would determine the final price for the club?
Could there actually be something in that?
Andyh
Andyh

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Andyh wrote:Who recently posted on here that there is/was a buyer waiting in the wings for relegation to be officially confirmed as this would determine the final price for the club?
Possibly
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Anyone hear collymore story then about moyes and reilly! Wow. What a idiot reilly is!
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:06 pm

danclare82 wrote:Anyone hear collymore story then about moyes and reilly! Wow. What a idiot reilly is!

What did he say?

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Reilly turned up at sociedad training ground and handed a card saying paddy reilly aston villa. We'd like to make you offer to become manager. Moyes then apparently said get off my training pitch this is not the time or place for amatuer hour. You know the correct channels to get in touch with me.
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Christ this club. Wonder who told him. If it's Little, he will be gone as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Andyh wrote:Who recently posted on here that there is/was a buyer waiting in the wings for relegation to be officially confirmed as this would determine the final price for the club?

That was me. Seems a good way to demand a cheap price for a PL sized club if you can see beyond some time in the Championship.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 pm

danclare82 wrote:Reilly turned up at sociedad training ground and handed a card saying paddy reilly aston villa. We'd like to make you offer to become manager. Moyes then apparently said get off my training pitch this is not the time or place for amatuer hour. You know the correct channels to get in touch with me.
Bloody hell, shamefull that.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:24 pm

My reading of it is (based on both letters)

Bernstein and King were brought in to overhaul the football side. The produced a report with proposals put to Lerner. Lerner then said I m not doing that. Bernstein hints and being undermined - King goes a step further and basically says that any progress will only come about once Lerner sells up.

I can't believe its just money - Bernstein\King must have known there wasn't going to be much anyway. I think Bernstein\King felt they were there to provide guidance - but at the end of the day Lerner is going to do what he wants.

The glimmer is the sale talk - but in reality Lerner will never come to Birmingham again - He can say what he wants.

How long before we hear

"The players at Aston Villa haven't been paid" - and "Administration"

I can't remember anything as bad as this in over 40 years of watching Villa. Lerner is going to Grab the parachute money - but not sink another dime in - even funds we generate - when the parachute payments run out - he will probably give us away - effectively bankrupt

smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Didn't hear myself but apparently both Collymore and Pat Murphy have said that Lerner's now offering the club for £75M.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:36 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Didn't hear myself but apparently both Collymore and Pat Murphy have said that Lerner's now offering the club for £75M.

Some are speculating £50m,

Heck I regret buying that tv at the weekend - couple of hours I d be able to afford it !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Narla the club sold waiting for relegation came from me and I got it from someone I know in the pub, hardly reliable! My fear is the same as yours, King and Bernstein have walked because they don't approve of the new potential owner.

The optimist in me hopes that Randy is stalling on running the club properly because he thinks he's got a buyer on the hook. King and Bernstein have told him, correctly, that the club needs to keep being run and moving forwards because that's the right thing to do sale or no sale. Randy having the brain of a gnat just thinks everything will be fine and sod AVFC because the sale will go through without him doing or spending anything. Hopefully this time at least he has Hollis who may get this over the line despite Randy being the most idiotic looser of all time. The only worry then, if Hollis does pull it off, is of course, who is our next "custodian"?
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:Narla the club sold waiting for relegation came from me and I got it from someone I know in the pub, hardly reliable! My fear is the same as yours, King and Bernstein have walked because they don't approve of the new potential owner.

The optimist in me hopes that Randy is stalling on running the club properly because he thinks he's got a buyer on the hook. King and Bernstein have told him, correctly, that the club needs to keep being run and moving forwards because that's the right thing to do sale or no sale. Randy having the brain of a gnat just thinks everything will be fine and sod AVFC because the sale will go through without him doing or spending anything. Hopefully this time at least he has Hollis who may get this over the line despite Randy being the most idiotic looser of all time. The only worry then, if Hollis does pull it off, is of course, who is our next "custodian"?
Agreed. Tense times at the moment
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:47 pm

There was a player rebellion

King\Bernstein wanted to banish the double bacon eggs sausage breakfast on Mondays- really upset one of the senior players apparently.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next