The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)

+19
Fpuppys
Trotters
De Kuip
lukevilla
VTID85
jeffvilla
villabromsgrove
fastbackace
holtehero
Jamie Gray
Villa_Dan
smetro
Withes Sweatbands
jbone88
Keyser Soze
NARLA24
Suits
kimbo
GadgetMan
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm

VTID85 wrote:
holtehero wrote:I have a feeling this thread might be the busiest one on the forum Razz

Maybe a "why do you love the Villa?" thread is needed to balance things out. And hopefully have more activity!

You can create one mate. List all the things you love Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Excellent ranting so far people!!! As with Kimbo and his 'throw ins' I'd echo that with the large majority of corners and FK's why can't we whip a corner in? What's with these f**king floaty things?! bloody annoys me!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)

Post by lukevilla Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:23 am

Gutted england gone out so unlucky! Crying or Very sad
lukevilla

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:54 am

ooh loving this thread feel proper ranty this morning.
Nothing pisses me off more than the limbo that is Vimbo.
I actually rehearsed being taken over by some foreign fuckwit that knows nothing about Brum - I played them The Chauffeur by Duran Duran. Come On Eileen, Ghost Riders in the Sky (the Tom Jones version - fuck Johnny Cash he never washed) and anything by Perry Barr's finest son, Steve Winwood.
I thought I'd rehearse the takeover by celebrating the actual event using my little lad's toys. Do you know how much crying a 2 year old does when you nick his Lego to build an open top bus ready to celebrate?? I love my little DK but FFS how much can little kids cry when you nick their toys - whingeing gits. Cry cry cry - I got right up in his grill and screamed in his little wrinkle-free face " suck it up motherfucker, the Lego's yours in daylight hours. after dark it's mine. mine you hear and if I want to build an open top bus celebrating the takeover of my mighty club, I will, so stop crying and go-to-fucking-bed". They hate it when you pull rank and they are under two years old.

Mrs DK has just appeared in the doorway, reminding me that it's nearly 3 am and I have work in four hours - I love that she cares for my welfare and that it may be bad for my health to be worrying about Villa at this late hour. I remind her that as a Chelmsley Wood lad, this is just early evening, and can she please pass my methadone and all will be well - she really doesn't give a shit about my welfare, just because she lived on the same street as Weimann in Vienna - "He's gone you daft cow, gone, gone gone" I scream. but so has Mrs DK, gone, gone in search of an East Midlands romance that can never be............................
De Kuip
De Kuip

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 am

Ok I know this is a rant thread, however at he moment with all the speculation roomers Delph going not going the beast going or not going to scouse land, sold not sold  may I suggest that we have a couldn't give a flying feck thread, because its doing my head. Its all getting too much, and I am starting to get emotional. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 498107619 🤦 🤦
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 am

I've stubbed my little toe on the corner of a cupboard. Split the nail, broken the bone I think. Hurts like a bastard.

But it doesn't hurt as much as hearing little Englanders moan about warm weather. Fuck my life! It's not like you get it for 10 months a year.

I still hate George Bush for making this world infinitely more vile.

I'm sick and tired of this takeover.
Trotters
Trotters

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:40 am

De Kuip wrote:ooh loving this thread feel proper ranty this morning.
Nothing pisses me off more than the limbo that is Vimbo.
I actually rehearsed being taken over by some foreign fuckwit that knows nothing about Brum - I played them The Chauffeur by Duran Duran. Come On Eileen, Ghost Riders in the Sky (the Tom Jones version - fuck Johnny Cash he never washed) and anything by Perry Barr's finest son, Steve Winwood.
I thought I'd rehearse the takeover by celebrating the actual event using my little lad's toys. Do you know how much crying a 2 year old does when you nick his Lego to build an open top bus ready to celebrate?? I love my little DK but FFS how much can little kids cry when you nick their toys - whingeing gits. Cry cry cry - I got right up in his grill and screamed in his little wrinkle-free face " suck it up motherfucker, the Lego's yours in daylight hours. after dark it's mine. mine you hear and if I want to build an open top bus celebrating the takeover of my mighty club, I will, so stop crying and go-to-fucking-bed". They hate it when you pull rank and they are under two years old.

Mrs DK has just appeared in the doorway, reminding me that it's nearly 3 am and I have work in four hours - I love that she cares for my welfare and that it may be bad for my health to be worrying about Villa at this late hour. I remind her that as a Chelmsley Wood lad, this is just early evening, and can she please pass my methadone and all will be well - she really doesn't give a shit about my welfare, just because she lived on the same street as Weimann in Vienna - "He's gone you daft cow, gone, gone gone" I scream. but so has Mrs DK, gone, gone in search of an East Midlands romance that can never be............................
De Kuip, I would genuinely say you are one of my favourite 'internet people' that I have never met.

However...

"...fuck Johnny Cash..."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 

No sir. NO. SIR. In fact, Johnny Cash says fuck you!

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 300x3010

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:40 am

Journalists - fucking ambulance-chasers with a pen
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 am

De Kuip wrote:I remind her that as a Chelmsley Wood lad, this is just early evening, and can she please pass my methadone and all will be well

I went to Grimshaw, always nice to see a fellow from the same area
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:04 pm

What year, Dan?

Last edited by Trotters on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trotters
Trotters

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 pm

I hate getting back to Bromsgrove at five past midnight, minutes after all the takeaways have closed. " Can't get a frigging takeover, now can't get a frigging takeaway" I ranted last night.

I wasn't happy with my rumbly tummy until I saw that we'd bid 9 million ..... 9 million .... 9 million pounds for Gueye. Man cannot live on bread alone .... he needs rumours as well!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

I hate that I've got no clue how to pronounce "Gueye" other than Gooey.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Trotters wrote:I hate that I've got no clue how to pronounce "Gueye" other than Gooey.
It's Gay isn't it?
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Trotters wrote:What year, Dan?

Started in 1998, left in 2005 after 6th form .

And his name is spelt Gay I'm assuming, same as Magaye Gueye (Ma-Guy Gay)
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Same as who and the what-now???????
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Millwall winger
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Trotters wrote:What year, Dan?

Started in 1998, left in 2005 after 6th form .

And his name is spelt Gay I'm assuming, same as Magaye Gueye (Ma-Guy Gay)
Shame it wasn't Ma-Gay Guy; whenever he got introduced to people it would have caused some wonderful awkward confusion.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I thought it was at first then heard it pronounced
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Yer but it a bit  hot Trotters The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 498107619 The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Trotters wrote:I've stubbed my little toe on the corner of a cupboard. Split the nail, broken the bone I think. Hurts like a bastard.

But it doesn't hurt as much as hearing little Englanders moan about warm weather. Fuck my life! It's not like you get it for 10 months a year.

I still hate George Bush for making this world infinitely more vile.

I'm sick and tired of this takeover.

It is the humidity more than the weather! I been to greece at the same temperature if not more and never moaned but find it a lot worse in england!" The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 50815218
lukevilla

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:28 pm

I live in England because I like the cold, grey, miserable weather. Fuck the sun, it can fuck the fuck off
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 pm

I hate how its been roughly around 100* for a whole week where I live... bright sunny, hot as balls sticking to ur leg, weather. fuck u!!!
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Have you laughed today? No, I don’t mean a sarcastic snicker, or texting LOL to a friend. I mean a real, lung–squeezing, belly-shaking, eye-watering, I-almost-peed-my-pants kind of laugh!

Fact! Having a good laugh at least once a day helps improve your immune system, so for all you misery guts, Here's your daily dose of laughter.

Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Looks like it did the trick, no ranting and moaning here today even with the news that the Boggies are also in a period of exclusivity.

The official Rant, Vent, Moan Thread for all things Villa (and more)  - Page 2 1375627042
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by prmort Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:25 pm

Seen before but always funny. Very Happy
prmort

Back to top Go down

Post by fastbackace Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:01 pm

ok... pre rant

if delph leaves for city... o god I would hope gabby or someone would break his leg when we play him. Or clarke gives one of those crunching tackles.

pre rant done... hopefully done for the summer and he doesnt go as he said "villa is my club. Im at home"
fastbackace
fastbackace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next