The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
LukeWilliamsOBE
Saunders82
Thabucks
ejs1111
B62 Villa
mark_draper
AntJac
Thinman
Mikethevillan
Jimmycarr
banneruk
Saunders
TED
Synopsis
hawk190601
The Utterer
deadbuzzardalive
GodzoneVilla
Olofsbeard
andrew24561
Sky
AVFClee
Cha Ching
South London Villan
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Chrissylee1111
tbarrules
ViewFromT2
DaveAV1
DelboyVilla
avfc85
VTID85
VillaBill
Wookster
HarryAVFC
gdale1
Dazzle
LVBrit
smetro
Leafs1201
AstonThriller
gdav
villabromsgrove
Dgrizzle7
Villa jimmy
ember
Trotters
Suits
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
GadgetMan
jvilla
UrmstonVilla
mefromhere
dsmiggy
kimbo
Mazrim
viva_la_amo
Poseidon
64 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Dgrizzle7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:56 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
Dgrizzle7 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:
Dgrizzle7 wrote:Just to add to the speculation!!

Just a thought on the Cabaye failed loan attempt.

Are we unable to sign players on a perm basis until completion of the rumoured takeover, hence only offering a loan with option to buy?

Can someone fill me in on this? I've been busy this morning and missed this one?

Long story short, apparantly we’ve been beaten to the signing of Cabaye by the looks cos we only offered a loan deal.QPR have offered 10m

Crystal Palace

Yea Crystal Palace
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:57 pm

jimbop wrote:oooooooooo larry larry, larry larry larry larry ellison

Would rather ooooooo jenny jenny, jenny jenny jenny jenny ellison!

at least we'd have something to ogle at when the football gets shit! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1662365926
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:

at least we'd have something to ogle at when the football gets shit! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1662365926

Stick her in at RB she'd still give away less fouls than "hatchet" Hutton
bruka

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mark_draper Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:
Dgrizzle7 wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:
Dgrizzle7 wrote:Just to add to the speculation!!

Just a thought on the Cabaye failed loan attempt.

Are we unable to sign players on a perm basis until completion of the rumoured takeover, hence only offering a loan with option to buy?

Can someone fill me in on this? I've been busy this morning and missed this one?

Long story short, apparantly we’ve been beaten to the signing of Cabaye by the looks cos we only offered a loan deal.QPR have offered 10m

Crystal Palace

Yea Crystal Palace

Tbf, Palace a bigger draw - finished higher than us in the league, play good stuff and located in London.
mark_draper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:15 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:
jimbop wrote:oooooooooo larry larry, larry larry larry larry ellison

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Gray Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Hello all, pleasure to be amongst fellow Villa fans. It's been brought to my attention that my name was being mentioned on here, which is absolutely no problem at all, but I thought it might help if I addressed a few queries & speculations, especially at the moment with so many wild rumours regarding the future of our club.

Firstly, yes it's true that I hear various things off the record. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out how with my father, along with the fact that my step Dad is a current football league manager. I also know a few players & ex players, but I would never claim to be ingrained into the day to day football society. I'm a normal bloke, with a normal job, 35, family etc etc. Most of the stuff I hear I never mention, or even hint at, it could result in law suits! (The stuff that doesn't make the papers is frightening). Some stuff I can't mention specifically, but I can alude to & some stuff it's neither here nor there whether I can mention it or not, and in these circumstances I've no problem sharing it with my fellow fans. With regards to Howard, he's a good guy & has become someone I'm friendly with, but in my experience he only tends to share things he's happy to be made public, so chances are if he's told me then you'll hear it too. If I'm hinting at things on Twitter, it hasn't come from him. With regards to a perfectly reasonable comment that i perhaps shouldn't be hinting if I didn't want speculation, my answer to that would be that as a fan I know how frustrating it can be at times & the genuine stress it causes wondering & worrying about our clubs future & it seems the decent thing that even if specifics can't be mentioned, to try and reflect some hope or a state of mind. It certainly wasn't to tease or to gloat, but perhaps I'm being naive? I can't deny though that I've shocked at the level of speculation following some pretty vague & indirect tweets, I'm not sure what my day job has to do with anything, but I do understand that there's a lot of folk desperate for information& clinging to any snipetts out there. It's natural & I do the same all the time, as I'm far from ITK about every little thing going on at Villa, plus the fact that nothing is certain until it's signed & sealed. Just because something doesn't happen, doesn't mean it wasn't on the cards at some point. To give an example of how difficult it can be get accurate information, on the day Randy announced he was selling my Dad was told his announcement would be that he wasn't selling. Crazy if you think about it!
Anyway, enough waffle from me, hope this in some small way explains a few things, although I still haven't confirmed if I know something or not!! Ha ha. I don't think it's particularly difficult to see that one way or another things are going to change this Summer & hopefully in a very positive way. UTV
Jamie Gray

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 pm

“In terms of our sponsorship with Villa, it was a two-year deal that has reached its conclusion,” Cruces told TotallyGaming.com.

“We have a good relationship with all at the club and of course wish them the very best of luck on-going in what’s a transitional time for them.
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:Hello all, pleasure to be amongst fellow Villa fans. It's been brought to my attention that my name was being mentioned on here, which is absolutely no problem at all, but I thought it might help if I addressed a few queries & speculations, especially at the moment with so many wild rumours regarding the future of our club.

Firstly, yes it's true that I hear various things off the record. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out how with my father, along with the fact that my step Dad is a current football league manager. I also know a few players & ex players, but I would never claim to be ingrained into the day to day football society. I'm a normal bloke, with a normal job, 35, family etc etc. Most of the stuff I hear I never mention, or even hint at, it could result in law suits! (The stuff that doesn't make the papers is frightening). Some stuff I can't mention specifically, but I can alude to & some stuff it's neither here nor there whether I can mention it or not, and in these circumstances I've no problem sharing it with my fellow fans. With regards to Howard, he's a good guy & has become someone I'm friendly with, but in my experience he only tends to share things he's happy to be made public, so chances are if he's told me then you'll hear it too. If I'm hinting at things on Twitter, it hasn't come from him. With regards to a perfectly reasonable comment that i perhaps shouldn't be hinting if I didn't want speculation, my answer to that would be that as a fan I know how frustrating it can be at times & the genuine stress it causes wondering & worrying about our clubs future & it seems the decent thing that even if specifics can't be mentioned, to try and reflect some hope or a state of mind. It certainly wasn't to tease or to gloat, but perhaps I'm being naive? I can't deny though that I've shocked at the level of speculation following some pretty vague & indirect tweets, I'm not sure what my day job has to do with anything, but I do understand that there's a lot of folk desperate for information& clinging to any snipetts out there. It's natural & I do the same all the time, as I'm far from ITK about every little thing going on at Villa, plus the fact that nothing is certain until it's signed & sealed. Just because something doesn't happen, doesn't mean it wasn't on the cards at some point. To give an example of how difficult it can be get accurate information, on the day Randy announced he was selling my Dad was told his announcement would be that he wasn't selling. Crazy if you think about it!
Anyway, enough waffle from me, hope this in some small way explains a few things, although I still haven't confirmed if I know something or not!! Ha ha. I don't think it's particularly difficult to see that one way or another things are going to change this Summer & hopefully in a very positive way. UTV

fair play to you jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:Hello all, pleasure to be amongst fellow Villa fans. It's been brought to my attention that my name was being mentioned on here, which is absolutely no problem at all, but I thought it might help if I addressed a few queries & speculations, especially at the moment with so many wild rumours regarding the future of our club.

Top man!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm

banneruk wrote:“In terms of our sponsorship with Villa, it was a two-year deal that has reached its conclusion,” Cruces told TotallyGaming.com.

“We have a good relationship with all at the club and of course wish them the very best of luck on-going in what’s a transitional time for them.

Very intersting comment...could be interpreted in many ways I guess, but lets pray its a positive hint!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Great read fella
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Chrissylee1111 has been quiet since teasing us all the other day hasn't he?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:48 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Chrissylee1111 has been quiet since teasing us all the other day hasn't he?

i was thinkin exactly the same!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mark_draper Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Dgrizzle7 wrote:

Great read fella

Are you joking - hasn't told us anything we didn't already know.

Lets face it guys, we are doomed, and stuck with Lerner for the forseeable future!
mark_draper

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 pm

If you don't mind me asking, what is your day job? Not that it matters, just curious really

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1454
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Welcome to TBAR, Jamie.

And, yes...we need to know your day job. :)
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40