The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester

+34
thegaffer6
Mr_Spadge
DomAVFC
DelboyVilla
Morpheus
ejs1111
HarryAVFC
Nix999
Cha Ching
gdav
Dazzle
mefromhere
LVBrit
Villa jimmy
CoE82
jvilla
jeffvilla
Army villain
Leafs1201
Thinman
andrew24561
villabromsgrove
Trotters
Dek of Villa
GadgetMan
VillaBill
avfc85
Dions_Bald_Head
NARLA24
Mazrim
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
kimbo
South London Villan
38 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 Empty Re: The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 18, 2015 10:56 am

I'd love to see John "I'd love the Villa to get relegated" Carver's face at the point when someone leans over to whisper that Hull are winning, Sunderland are drawing, and their drab 0-0 with West Ham has them going down on Goal difference (although apparently goal difference doesn't really count as being in the bottom 3...)

Last edited by Villa_Dan on Mon May 18, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 4_star10

Back to top Go down

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 Empty Re: The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester

Post by Trotters Mon May 18, 2015 11:08 am

lol!
Trotters
Trotters

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed May 20, 2015 11:46 am

Man Ure are on the beach, party and back slapping over 4th spot, their season is over, Hull whilst never having won in May are staring down a barrell and will finally get their win in May.
Big Sam wants to go out with a bang, he has a point to proove to Ashley and will beat the Geordies who are rapidly becoming the new Scousers who do misery and misplaced belief in abundance.
Sam built an ostentatious Villa in Spain with his Newcastle pay off and called it Cassa Ashley.
And a Geordie I know was giving me so much grief at Christmas about our plight and saying we would go down that , in the immortal words of that Geordie God Kevin Keegan, "I would love it, love it" , if they went down.
Not that I am bitter or anything.
South London Villan
South London Villan

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed May 20, 2015 12:50 pm

I give this ^ post a 10/10.
Trotters
Trotters

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

^^^^ I agree!

Feckin hate them...bloody Geordie moaning swines!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 pm

I would love Hull to score early against Man U, that would put the cat amongst the pigeons!
villabromsgrove

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed May 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Sunderland survived by defending for their lives tonight. I looked at the faces of their fans and was moved by the sheer passion that consumed then. Fair play to them. Another season in the Premier League .... well done Dick Advocaat.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Well done Sunderland,  excellent effort tonight. On a good point arsenal had a fair few chances and still didn't score, good news for the 30th Very Happy
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed May 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Is it true that Arsenal haven't scored in their last three matches?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed May 20, 2015 10:51 pm

FoxyAV wrote:Is it true that Arsenal haven't scored in their last three matches?

Just their last 3 home matches.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Thu May 21, 2015 12:09 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:Is it true that Arsenal haven't scored in their last three matches?

Wasn't Wembley their home for European games once?
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Thu May 21, 2015 12:36 am

! thought Sunderland were the luckiest of the teams to survive by a long way! That game at Everton was simply bizarre and their luck has held all the way, not that i particularly care either way.... I now know why they are called the Black Cats however!

Be interesting to see what happens on Sunday!
The Utterer
The Utterer

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu May 21, 2015 8:31 pm

The Utterer wrote:! thought Sunderland were the luckiest of the teams to survive by a long way! That game at Everton was simply bizarre and their luck has held all the way, not that i particularly care either way.... I now know why they are called the Black Cats however!

Be interesting to see what happens on Sunday!
Whilst I agree, yesterday they did defend very well - albeit with a couple of spectacularly lucky moments! - but a lot of it was down to Arsenal being wasteful. Which gives me hope for the final  :)
kimbo
kimbo

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Thu May 21, 2015 8:31 pm

South London Villan wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

Wasn't Wembley their home for European games once?
I believe it was, and if I remember correctly, they didn't do very well with it?
kimbo
kimbo

The Run In - Villa, Hull, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester - Page 10 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10