The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll

+6
Fpuppys
4BetLite
VTID85
FoxyAV
KMitch
Trotters
10 posters

Go down

Who was the MotM v Sunderland?

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap0%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap0%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap13%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap4%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap25%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap13%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap45%Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 11 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  Empty Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll

Post by Trotters Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  Avlsun10

Trotters
Trotters

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  Empty Re: Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll

Post by KMitch Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Richards for me. Immense at the back, started a few dangerous attacks, and was extremely unlucky not to score the winner about halfway through the 2nd half.
KMitch
KMitch

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  Empty Re: Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll

Post by FoxyAV Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Sinclair for me. Three against Notts County in the week and two more today. With Gestede, Bacuna and Westwood failing to do anything noteworthy, Sinclair scored the goals, earning and converting a penalty and was then where he needed to be on the end of two cracking passes from Gueye and Amavi. I think he has a strong case to start as point man ahead of Gabby, Gestede and so on.

Honorable mention to Gueue, Sanchez and Sinclair.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Sinclair for me, although his impact was less in the second half I thought he capped off a great week for himself.

Richards narrowly second, with honourable nods to Sanchez, Gana and unbelievably Hutton. Gil only missed off due to limited appearance.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Giving it to SS, he's in form and must surely keep Gabby out now.

Richards solid and Gana has stepped right up to this level, a quality midfielder.

Gil is a talent, his quality is obvious, needs minutes.

We have to build our team team around SS CG JG AT IG MR JA, find the best 4 to complement them and then find the formation to get the very best out of them.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm

I've gone for Richards, like Kmitch said " solid at the back and was unlucky not to score ".

Gana had a bad first half with miss placed passes but much improved second half.

Hutton could have been deadly if he could cross, so much room for him to run that wing with Bacuna as back-up.

Not impressed with the draw but not disheartened.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Sanchez for me, I have not been impressed one bit up to now, but today, especially the first half, I thought he bossed it !

The new signings looked shattered again after about 75mins but I thought Gana & Amavi were good too, but apart from Bacuna & Gestede , I thought the whole team did well.
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 pm

Richards for me as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 am

Sinclair, Adama, Gil, Grealish as a front 4 for our next game. That's frightening for any opposition.

Gana for man of match today. Complete control of the midfield and breaking forward at will when we needed him.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Apparently the Sun gave Gestede as our star player?!?!?'
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Villa v Sunderland Man of the Match Poll  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:20 pm

I thought Gabby had his best game of the season.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down