The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Will Villa win at the Cinema of Dreams?

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap27%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Game of missed chances, again. Cannot fault our lads for the effort shown. Benteke should have had 4-5 goals today.
Move on. Fucking pissed off though.

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 am

I am even more pissed off this morning.
Fucking Manure boil my piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 am

I was in a foul mood when I woke up, too.

All I wanted to do was give Lambert a hi-five. In the face. With a brick.

Twice.
Trotters
Trotters

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 am

That was awful. Lambert doesn't have a fucking clue!

Clark or Baker doesn't matter. Both as prone to errors. Neither are good enough. A centre back should have been loaned in January. Benteke, Gabby and Weimann were all poor. Delph was quiet I thought. Only Westwood and Albrighton impressed me much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 pm

I'd been up for twenty six hours straight and was struggling to stay awake so I turned it off and had a nap. It was 2-1 when I turned it off. Wasn't best pleased to wake up to see we'd capitulated (as always).

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

I just tried to watch it again without the red mist clouding my judgment but had to turn it off after 25 minutes as Chris Waddle was doing my head in.

During the match i lost count of how many times he called Ashley Young "Ashley Cole" and Guzan "Guzman".

Then he had the hide to say that Villa were spoiling the game by trying to stop Man Utd from playing.

What. A. Cock.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 pm

And I bet the prat still has fcukin stupid hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:07 pm

From this...

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 Waddle%20mullet%20nuff%20said

To this...

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 10 Chris-waddle-008
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:02 pm

We roll over so often it's an embarrassment. I know we have done well against the top four this year, but it doesn't excuse gifting points to Man Yoo and club's struggling against relegation. Beyond smash 'n grab tactics we have feck all to offer and no killer instinct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm

There has to be big changes in the summer.
What will happen ? Buggered if i know but i have a feeling something will change, for the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10