The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will Villa win at the Cinema of Dreams?

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:21 pm

More than likely...... must be a good value bet

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Think I will do too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I was offered a ticket for this game and turned it down...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:39 pm

I just hope they catch us on a good day whilst having an off day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:I was offered a ticket for this game and turned it down...

That can only mean one thing. I'm definitely going down the bookies to put my money a 3-1 win. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:I was offered a ticket for this game and turned it down...

That can only mean one thing. I'm definitely going down the bookies to put my money a 3-1 win. Wink
Gonna sell the wife and put all £3.50 on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Dalian Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

We always lie down to that lot and I can't see it being any different this time, we'll cop a load of a backlash. 0-3
Ron Dalian
Ron Dalian

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 pm

We are the perfect team for them to be facing now

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 am

In theory yes. And I suspect Moyes will want to make a point and that will play right into our hands with the only tactic we have - counter attack.

If Villa win this, I think there's a very good chance that Moyes will be given the boot within the week.
Trotters
Trotters

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 am

Trotters wrote:In theory yes. And I suspect Moyes will want to make a point and that will play right into our hands with the only tactic we have - counter attack.

If Villa win this, I think there's a very good chance that Moyes will be given the boot within the week.

True. Crucial to that will be us keeping tight at the back. Frustrate them for half an hour and it will get very tense for them. We cannot let them off the hook. I would love it if we beat them at Old Trafford again. In 2009 I thought we were on the verge of greatness....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 am

I am even more confident that we'll win this than I was that we were going to lose to Stoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:11 am

We are going to beat them and beat them well.
I got a feeling wooooooooooohooooooooooo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 am

PDC Lion wrote:We are going to beat them and beat them well.

That's the spirit!! We'll never get a better chance to play them, reading it was nasty there last night with Fergie getting dogs abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 am

Farrell_10 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:We are going to beat them and beat them well.

That's the spirit!! We'll never get a better chance to play them, reading it was nasty there last night with Fergie getting dogs abuse.
It's funny how things have changed so quickly and now they are turning on Fergie ! Bloody hell, they really are losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Well he did recommend Mcleish to us , so he's hardly reliable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Eastie wrote:Well he did recommend Mcleish to us , so he's hardly reliable.
True, unless he was giggling when he said it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Eastie wrote:Well he did recommend Mcleish to us , so he's hardly reliable.
True, unless he was giggling when he said it...
David Moyes affraid affraid affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 pm

A friend of mine who is a sports writer reckons the lowered expectations at the start of the season for United probably caused players to relax a little bit too much (they had never been able to relax) and when those lowered expectations combined with below-par results and the creation of a new reality it was a deadly combination.

Overnight, they went from relentless pressure and expectation to a team that wasn't expected to achieve the same heights as before, and then suddenly, not even in contention.

I haven't explained it exactly as my friend did but it was an interesting theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by TimVilla Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 pm

I work with two Man U season ticket holders. One is furious and blames Moyes. The other is in denial and refuses to be mocked by a Villa fan! Like you can choose who you get bantz off?!

This is as good an opportunity as we've had for a long time to win there...
TimVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

TimVilla wrote:I work with two Man U season ticket holders. One is furious and blames Moyes. The other is in denial and refuses to be mocked by a Villa fan! Like you can choose who you get bantz off?!

This is as good an opportunity as we've had for a long time to win there...
We will win Tim, no probs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 am

There's a lot to be said for lowered expectations.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to change my mind. I've previously had us down for a loss but now I'm thinking a 2-0 or 2-1 win.

Reason being is that it'll cost Moyes his job and Man Utd will get someone much much better in who will ensure that we get beaten by them home and away for the next 20 years - typical bloody Villa, engineering their own downfall.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:13 pm

This season, Manchester United already have set their record number of defeats since football began in 1992 - 10 - and have mustered one win against the top nine from 13.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:This season, Manchester United already have set their record number of defeats since football began in 1992 - 10 - and have mustered one win against the top nine from 13.
We will still go belly up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Weimann fit, KEA struggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 pm

KEA has improved a bit recently so I hope he makes it. Sylla really hasn't kicked on at all from last year.

I'm beginning to think Sylla only looked good last year because we had so little strength or muscle in midfield before he arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum