The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will Villa win at the Cinema of Dreams?

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_lcap27%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) Empty Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 am

Here we go.
               This is a very important game for us this Saturday Lunchtime.
Man Utd seem to have turned a corner at this late stage of the season. Will it continue or can our Villa boys go to Old Trafford and come away with their heads held high after a superb performance and hopefully 3 very important points.
Over to you all at TBAR, the fastest growing independant Aston Villa Fans Forum.

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:47 am

Who knows what Villa are going to turn up for this one? I just hope we don't roll over and die like a little puppy.

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:52 am

3-1 united win.

I will be working 6-2 so will be driving home listening to the last 30 mins on the radio- 1st time I've not watched a game this season so in a way I'm relieved :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:00 am

Could Admin or a Mod please add a poll as i am finding it a tadge difficult for some reason.
Thanks.

2-0 Villa by the way Beer 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 am

Eastie wrote:3-1 united win.

I will be working 6-2 so will be driving home listening to the last 30 mins on the radio- 1st time I've not watched a game this season so in a way I'm relieved :)
6-2 might be a good shout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am

Man Utd seem almost as unpredictable as us.

We could win 2-0 despite Lambert's best efforts to screw things up with bizarre substitutions or we could get done 6-0.

I'll split my difference and go for a 3-1 loss.
Trotters
Trotters

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:38 am

I just think they will be too good for us, how many of our players would you swop for theirs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 am

I think Guzan and Vlaar and better than their equivalent.
Delph overly Cleverley everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

And that's about, I think. I don't know their team that well because, frankly, a fuck I could not give.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 am

Wouldn't it be great to come away with something. Fuck it, 2-2. Benteke will score and Delph will excel.

Still pissed off we let them off the hook at Villa Park earlier this season when it was clear they could have been beaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 am

Trotters wrote:I think Guzan and Vlaar and better than their equivalent.

And that's about, I think. I don't know their team that well because, frankly, a fuck I could not give.
Well said Master Yoda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am

Holtender1982 wrote:

Well said Master Yoda.

None of them for me - Delph would be out of his depth at united , as is ashley young .
Vlaar looks good in a shit defence here and Guzan wouldn't displace de Gea .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:50 am

Eastie wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:

Well said Master Yoda.

None of them for me - Delph would be out of his depth at united , as is ashley young .
Vlaar looks good in a shit defence here and Guzan wouldn't displace de Gea .
I would have said Guzan is the only one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 am

Vlaar isn't as good as past villa defenders like Laursen, Mellberg, Southgate, McGrath, Ehiogu.

He stands out because we are as poor a team as we have been in about twenty years. He is, however, a top bloke and a crucial player but this sentence in itself says a lot about where we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Vlaar isn't as good as past villa defenders like Laursen, Mellberg, Southgate, McGrath, Ehiogu.

He stands out because we are as poor a team as we have been in about twenty years. He is, however, a top bloke and a crucial player but this sentence in itself says a lot about where we are.

I agree , Vlaar and Delph stand out because they are surrounded by mediocre players - in a good team they would look average .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:Vlaar isn't as good as past villa defenders like Laursen, Mellberg, Southgate, McGrath, Ehiogu.

I agree , Vlaar and Delph stand out because they are surrounded by mediocre players - in a good team they would look average .
I am not sure they would make the bench in a top six outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Nor me, but at least Delph has time to improve and I think he will. Delph will be a solid premier league midfielder. He has improved at a terrific pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 pm

See I disagree. Delph shines in this team and he has to work so hard to make up for the abject shittiness of others. In a side with quality around him, he'll step up further and will be the complete footballer.

Time will tell if I'm right or not.

But I am. Very Happy
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:54 pm

I really cannot call this one. Our form is up and down like a whore's drawers, yet at the same time there's no telling what mood the hosts will be in. On the back of a hammering by their rivals tonight you'd ordinarily expect them to take it out on someone. But this post-Ferguson entity is utterly unpredictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm

The fact they have bayern in midweek could be to our advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Eastie wrote:The fact they have bayern in midweek could be to our advantage.

Hopefully...anything that can help us I will take!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Man City - check
Liverpool - semi check
Chelsea - check
Arsenal - check check checkity check
Man Utd - ????

Maybe, just maybe we can grab points off all the top four clubs this season.

The sad thing is that had anyone said that we'd collect ten points off the top four teams (with more up for grabs), you'd expect to see us sitting upper mid table and challenging for a European spot.

But then if you were told we'd drop exactly the same number of points against the bottom four, then you'd assume....well you'd probably assume that the person telling you all this was a crack whore who knew nothing about football.

Stupid season. Stupid!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 pm

An infuriating season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 pm

3-1 win.

Atkinson and a Saunders double for us, Mark Hughes for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:02 pm

3-1 villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:14 pm

AndyD wrote:3-1 villa.
You having a flutter on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next