The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Will Villa win at the Cinema of Dreams?

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap36%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap27%Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:27 pm

I hate him more than I did O'Leary.

There, I've said it.

Back to top Go down

Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15) - Page 9 Empty Re: Manchester Utd v Aston Villa (Reaction Page 15)

Farrell_10 wrote:They were there fr the taking today
Not by a team as weak as us though.

Back to top Go down

Tonev shoots wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 pm

We've apparently have more goal attempts then the host today.

It's worth fuck all to us, but if BT Sport can trot that stat out then so can I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Chris Harte wrote:We've apparently have more goal attempts then the host today.

If Tonev's attempts are included, it doesn't mean much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:They were there fr the taking today
Not by a team as weak as us though.

I'd say there are twelve or thirteen teams in the league could have beaten them today. Not very scientific but you just know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Clark booked for a dumb foul on the seven foot tall microphone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Moyes has lost as many games this season as Guardiola has lost since 2009.

It means fuck all to us, but I thought it was interesting...

Back to top Go down

Pep did take a year off!

Back to top Go down

MoM Rooooonnnnneeeeeeeyyyyyyyy according to Owen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm just wondeing when Marc Albrighton last completed 90 minutes for the Villa first team. I bet it was years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 pm

well the hope lasted just a short while, just as it always does.
Fuck it

Back to top Go down

Fucking knew it

Back to top Go down

Fuck's sake. Its 4.

Back to top Go down

Chris Harte wrote:I'm just wondeing when Marc Albrighton last completed 90 minutes for the Villa first team. I bet it was years ago.

Do we think a fitness issue or is he just always the guy the manager thinks is most dispensable?

4-1. FUCK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Shit, the fucking lot of em

Back to top Go down

Need six points quickly.

Back to top Go down

8 goals in 2 games and this fucking clown of a manager didn't think we deeded to get a defender in during the January transfer Window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Billy McBingo wrote:
Chris Harte wrote:I'm just wondeing when Marc Albrighton last completed 90 minutes for the Villa first team. I bet it was years ago.

Do we think a fitness issue or is he just always the guy the manager thinks is most dispensable?
I suspect its fitness. Wasn't he out for a year with injury at one point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:Need six points quickly.
The only way we will get them is if this clown of a manager gets lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:8 goals in 2 games and this fucking clown of a manager didn't think we deeded to get a defender in during the January transfer Window.
It beggars belief, doesn't it?

Full time. A 4-1 tonking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:37 pm

I am worried for us. Need other teams to oblige us now. This is morale sapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Fulham will smash us next week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Well that showed where positivity gets me.

Only Albrighton gets pass marks, IMO. If we defended better and Benteke's finishing wasn't so wayward we might even have got something. Definitely better than Stoke, but certainly not good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Our run of good performances in this year's away kit comes to an end too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next