The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?

+23
kimbo
Morpheus
The Great white walnut
Mazrim
Con
LVBrit
ember
thegaffer6
Jae1411
gdav
Green Villan
Wigteke
NARLA24
South London Villan
mefromhere
Nick_the_VILLAN
Stratfordvilla
FoxyAV
Thinman
Villa_Dan
VillaBill
villabromsgrove
Trotters
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Go on then, have your 2 cents.

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 21

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?

Post by achilles Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 am

Oh dear that was unbelievably rubbish which Villa won by a piece of individual brilliance that keeps Lambert in a job and just prolongs this torture!

High praise to all the defence but especially Okore and Clark who are only there due to injuries and Hutton (whos obviously not good enough Mr Lambert)!

When will Benteke go January or hang on till the summer... its only a matter of time?
achilles
achilles

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?

Post by Cha Ching Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:33 am

If we put jerseys on 11 collie dogs and sent them out there last night the tactics would not have looked much different.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:38 am

I'm never going to wish we lose a match, but that undeserved win was the worst result we could hope for, as now we're braced for Lambert's traditional worst time of the year as far as results are concerned, the Holiday Period.... This win will buy him another 5-6 matches, at least...

Great piece of individual brilliance from Benteke, which is what Lambert's Plan A is all along. Put 10 men behind the ball and hope Benteke scores alone. Someone on another forum described us perfectly as that team we all played against as kids who was complete shit, except for that one kid who who hit puberty earlier than everyone else, and was 2 ft taller, had a beard, and could run through your team and score with ease.
KMitch
KMitch

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:59 am

KMitch wrote:I'm never going to wish we lose a match, but that undeserved win was the worst result we could hope for, as now we're braced for Lambert's traditional worst time of the year as far as results are concerned, the Holiday Period....  This win will buy him another 5-6 matches, at least...

Great piece of individual brilliance from Benteke, which is what Lambert's Plan A is all along.  Put 10 men behind the ball and hope Benteke scores alone.  Someone on another forum described us perfectly as that team we all played against as kids who was complete shit, except for that one kid who who hit puberty earlier than everyone else, and was 2 ft taller, had a beard, and could run through your team and score with ease.  

Ha ha, I remember that kid as well, coloured and built like a bull for his age, couldn't stop him but he was never going to make it when everybody else caught up with him size wise! Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 693198913
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Lambert talks about progress but I'm not seeing it. After 6 games last season we had scored 9 goals. 14 games in this season, we have 8.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:08 pm

We've progressed up to 12th. It's a house of cards though.
Trotters
Trotters

Palace v Villa: Will the groundhog remain?  - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:10 pm

We'll continue to pick up points we don't deserve as long as Benteke is fit and playing. We're a Championship team with a world class player keeping us in the Premier League.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 pm

KMitch wrote:We'll continue to pick up points we don't deserve as long as Benteke is fit and playing. We're a Championship team with a world class player keeping us in the Premier League.

I really don't think the side is that bad, its just that its led by the most inept manager Villa has ever had!
Although I do agree that Benteke is world class and thats why he won't be with us for very long!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 pm

From my local paper, the "Croydon Advertiser";

The biggest frustration for many of us Eagles fans is that Villa are probably the worst side to come to Selhurst this season and to leave empty-handed was gutting.

South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 pm

South London Villan wrote:From my local paper, the "Croydon Advertiser";

The biggest frustration for many of us Eagles fans is that Villa are probably the worst side to come to Selhurst this season and to leave empty-handed was gutting.

lol! Thats tough! lol!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm

I've been to pissed off with last night to post much today. That in my opinion was our 1 chance to get rid of Lameberk this season, the club will stick by him now so we've got months left of this shit!!
That really is it for me now, no more going to games or buying anything villa related until something changes.
Football is meant to be fun, exciting, something to take your mind of work and an escape, this shit just makes everyday life worse.
FUCK YOU RANDY & PAUL YOU'VE KILLED FOOTBALL!!!!
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4