The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+106
Dek of Villa
Chrissylee1111
Basher
Kaz
whiteensign
supermon
Southern Villan
DaveAV1
LukeWilliamsOBE
South London Villan
jd
gdav
Morgan Villa
Villa jimmy
bryanallcott1976
Olof Mellberg
marko63
tbarrules
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
danclare82
holtehero
Nix999
Jim
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
The Utterer
StringGhost
mrshnn
Hornso
CoE82
gaffer85
ada86
Voice of reason
Saunders82
Leafs1201
VTID85
Heisenberg
tonyp
Morpheus
AVit
Trezzy
pcfbavfcoman
thinlizzy
Malandro
upthevilla76
smoke
Fpuppys
Macca68
roba19
Poseidon
Steveallen79
floyed
Withes Sweatbands
zxc
GodzoneVilla
B62 Villa
kirramp
De Kuip
heystally!
Wigteke
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Jimmycarr
villashrew
Green Villan
Coseley Villa
ember
GhostDad
Andyh
Villarocks666
VillaBill
clarryblue
larvin86
villabromsgrove
Mr Beast
Kakacroom
GadgetMan
My Old Man
Keyser Soze
jeffvilla
DN1982
Denis_B
Villa_Dan
LVBrit
SouthernVilla
TheLeftSide
DR Peters
lukevilla
Rawlie
Alpe_DHuez
Trotters
kimbo
stewiek
pooligan
River
HarryAVFC
jamavfc1
Mazrim
Mortimer1982
Dgrizzle7
viva_la_amo
RoyRace
banneruk
R1chuk
jvilla
UnclePanda
bazzah
110 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 3769219917
Eastie wrote:Just to clarify I believe the same as PDC does .

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Well im getting pissed on Tuesday whatever happens Beer
My Old Man
My Old Man

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Fingers crossed then ....
Poseidon
Poseidon

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 0_star10

http://www.gotouchyourballs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Poseidon wrote:Are all the Mods going along with the belief we are about to be taken over  or are there any sceptics ?

My personal view is that the info has been passed on in good faith and whilst we believe the source to be solid, nothing's ever 100% so as with any info like this, I personally always approach it with caution and hold onto the fact, it has to be considered speculation, until it is proven as fact. Some people read everything on the internet and take it as fact, those people then get angry/upset if something doesn't happen, ignoring the bit where it says "be cautious and don't take it as absolute fact" so you're not going to please all of the people all of the time. with that said, there's made up BS designed to get attention and then there's genuine people passing on what they've heard with good intent, this clearly falls into the latter.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Ps I don't personally expect Monday to reveal anything takeover wise, it will be all about transfers imo
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:47 pm

TheEgo wrote:Ps I don't personally expect Monday to reveal anything takeover wise, it will be all about transfers imo
And me

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:51 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
TheEgo wrote:Ps I don't personally expect Monday to reveal anything takeover wise, it will be all about transfers imo
And me

With Tom Fox taking up the reigns Monday, i think any deals we do will be a good indicator 8)
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:57 pm

My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
And me

With Tom Fox taking up the reigns Monday, i think any deals we do will be a good indicator 8)

See you in the chat room Monday night den, bring a bottle or two cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:02 pm

My Old Man wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
And me

Spot on. Monday could be busy. I will be in the chat room all day SHOUTING OUT ANY NEWS BEFORE MR SHOUTY MAN HAS IT ON SSN. SO THERE. JOIN IN DEN, IT WILL BE FUN. end of shouting emoty thingy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Chat room open deadline day 9am onwards - come along and join in the fun .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:16 pm

This is what SSN looks like to me.

:wanker: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 1815562058
Mazrim
Mazrim

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Mazrim wrote:This is what SSN looks like to me.

I thought you were referring to lambert and his habit of making boobs maz :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:55 pm

People on about PL s signings well most of them were less than 2 million ,now most clubs that spend that kind of money just hope to stay in the prem , so to me it's job done whether they are still here or gone
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 1715320296
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:57 pm

As well as the Chat Room, we'll have a Deadline Day Thread, open early doors Monday, so feel free to dip in and out of both the thread and chat. I'll be posting any twitter gossip or breaking news as soon as it happens, so pull up a chair, grab a cuppa (or whatever takes your fancy) and join in the fun. Dress Code, Hipster Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 693198913
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Kakacroom wrote:People on about PL s signings well most of them were less than 2 million ,now most clubs that spend that kind of money just hope to stay in the prem  , so to me it's job done whether they are still here or gone

His big problem is not his signings - it's his tactics, formation , lack of tactical nous and failure to motivate his team .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:00 pm

If we had spent decent money on each player say 5 million we would be in a better situation but PL had to build a squad so had to buy cheap and unfortunately when u spend this money there's a high risk they will not produce the goods
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:01 pm

RoyRace wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Withes Sweatbands wrote:It's being reported that Cleverly has been having talks with Roy keane.... Does anyone else think that if this is true it's a little bit odd. Surely he would meet with lambert as manager so why meet with his assistant. Appreciate the Manure link but that's still a bit odd to me. Has he been appraised of the long term plans of new owners .. Maybe lambo isn't part of them in that case .. All very odd

Normally, yes. Very odd.

But I suspect Keane is trying to help Cleverley into a new headspace where he can move on from his beloved Manure and into another club without ruining his potential and international career. They have a history so even if Keane wasn't doing it for Villa, I suspect he'd be having a chat anyway.

I went to the dentists the other day but I didn't see the main dentist I saw their assistant instead.

I saw their assistant because they've known me a lot longer than the dentist and I got exactly the same treatment as I would have gotten from the main dentist.

Too much being read into things methinks. Move on Wink

Disagree mate ... To have an assistant talk to a prospective signing is something I've never heard of before ... If I was going for a job I would want to speak to the person I will be working for too know what their plans are not their assistant however much I may or may not know him .....
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Fair point eastie but I willing to give him til xmas
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Well if jim white had that affect on you that's down to you .... Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 11 1420239857
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Kakacroom wrote:Fair point eastie but I willing to give him til xmas

I think he will be gone long before Christmas .

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Eastie wrote:
Kakacroom wrote:People on about PL s signings well most of them were less than 2 million ,now most clubs that spend that kind of money just hope to stay in the prem  , so to me it's job done whether they are still here or gone

His big problem is not his signings - it's his tactics, formation , lack of tactical nous and failure to motivate his team .

Too right.

Not defending him here, but i think the pressure that has been placed on him from his missing boss, has dictated the negative attitude on the pitch. Hes setting up to not lose the game rather than going out and winning because he does not want to be the guy that relegates us.

Looking at it like that, the guy probably sees it as a challenge.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Withes Sweatbands wrote:
RoyRace wrote:
Trotters wrote:
Withes Sweatbands wrote:It's being reported that Cleverly has been having talks with Roy keane.... Does anyone else think that if this is true it's a little bit odd. Surely he would meet with lambert as manager so why meet with his assistant. Appreciate the Manure link but that's still a bit odd to me. Has he been appraised of the long term plans of new owners .. Maybe lambo isn't part of them in that case .. All very odd

Normally, yes. Very odd.

But I suspect Keane is trying to help Cleverley into a new headspace where he can move on from his beloved Manure and into another club without ruining his potential and international career. They have a history so even if Keane wasn't doing it for Villa, I suspect he'd be having a chat anyway.

I went to the dentists the other day but I didn't see the main dentist I saw their assistant instead.keane would have the respect of cleverly due to his united connections don't see anything strange about it

I saw their assistant because they've known me a lot longer than the dentist and I got exactly the same treatment as I would have gotten from the main dentist.

Too much being read into things methinks. Move on Wink

Disagree mate ... To have an assistant talk to a prospective signing is something I've never heard of before ... If I was going for a job I would want to speak to the person I will be working for too know what their plans are not their assistant however much I may or may not know him .....
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by floyed Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:29 pm

If a takeover was happening why not Monday back steps spring to mind lol
floyed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

floyed wrote:If a takeover was happening why not Monday back steps spring to mind lol

So when someone says a takeover is expected to be announced early September how is that back tracking ?
We are still in august and the time to doubt will be in another 2 weeks if nothing has been heard .
For all we know an announcement may come this week - we need to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next