The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:16 am

Eastie wrote:I'm sick of being depressed about football - roll on the cricket season !

And the rain that comes with it! Noo

Hoping to get down to Edgbaston a bit more than we have the last few seasons. Weather permitting.

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:20 am

I love rain - used to sit on step as a little kid watching it - I love being out in it :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Eastie wrote:I love rain - used to sit on step as a little kid watching it - I love being out in it :)
You will love the Cricket then :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 pm

What is this "rain" you speak of?
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:32 pm

It what Villa do on our parade every time we see a new dawn of hope...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:32 pm

You rotter trotter !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:It what Villa do on our parade every time we see a new dawn of hope...
Another term is pissing on our cabbages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Eastie wrote:I'm sick of being depressed about football - roll on the cricket season !

I know exactly how you feel my friend....same as me.

Everytime I see a glimmer of hope, Lambert's boys shoot it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 pm

The club really ave lowered expectations and turned us into also rans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Trotters wrote:The "New United" is a very different beast to how they were under purple nose.

It's been said in the media that the Man U players aren't happy that they spend so much time on defensive drills and looking how other teams play - that's not the "United" way. Their way is to dictate the terms on the football pitch.

So if Moyes is eschewing that Man Utd way and is more focused on how to nullify our threat, we're fucked cuz it's a no-brainer even for him.

Do you really think United are going to be defensive and play on the counter against us at home? I don't. And considering where they are in the league under him I wouldn't credit him with the tactical awareness. Their relative performance to their inputs is even worse than us under Lambert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy No Mates Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Sorry I couldn't join you guys for the game, work gets in the was. I was very disappointing, especially after the previous two games.
Billy No Mates

Aston Villa v The Sturkeys- Post match Thread - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:50 pm

No worries mate, we are all very disappointed with them Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Billy No Mates wrote:Sorry I couldn't join you guys for the game, work gets in the was. I was very disappointing, especially after the previous two games.
It's work that stops me getting to the game, I do not get paid enough. Drumroll Please 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3