The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bomb Squad - Yay or Nay ?

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 I_vote_lcap83%Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 Empty Re: Bomb squad - Yay or Nay

Post by My Old Man Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Lambert said something about not being able to afford playing them, so it was more of a financial reason than form.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Eastie wrote:Hutton has not played for him  during lamberts 2 years in charge , he , along with several others were bombed out and if lambert says it was on lerners instruction then he is as weak as piss - what other manager would let a chairman tell him who to pick.

If you boss tells you a resource (for whatever reason) is too expensive and you were made aware that financial restraints were in place when taking the job, you haven't got much of an argument against it. Lambo couldn't walk under constructive dismissal as he took the job knowing the situation.

Also, and I'm not trying to be argumentative but, Vincent Tan consistently entered the Cardiff dressing room to dictate things to the players on match days and Malky Mackay let that happen. I've seen people suggest Mackay as a replacement for Lambert
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Eastie wrote:Hutton has not played for him  during lamberts 2 years in charge , he , along with several others were bombed out and if lambert says it was on lerners instruction then he is as weak as piss - what other manager would let a chairman tell him who to pick.

If you boss tells you a resource (for whatever reason) is too expensive and you were made aware that financial restraints were in place when taking the job, you haven't got much of an argument against it. Lambo couldn't walk under constructive dismissal as he took the job knowing the situation.

Also, and I'm not trying to be argumentative but, Vincent Tan consistently entered the Cardiff dressing room to dictate things to the players on match days and Malky Mackay let that happen. I've seen people suggest Mackay as a replacement for  Lambert

He made Bent captain though so he wouldn't do that if he'd been told not to play him ?
I wasn't so much thinking of him getting compensation but of pride alone - what manager would put up with being told to leave his most experienced players out .

It was a farcical decision .

Back to top Go down

Post by switters Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Given - seems a perfect pro, no problem with him being backup. don't know much about Steer, but I'd be surprised if he is better than Given currently.

Hutton - urgh, no. get rid, please.

N'Zogbia - can be frustrating but offers something different to other midfielders (willingness to dribble) so will be useful and should be competing with Joe Cole for a spot in the team.

Bent - needs must. if Benteke & Kozak were fit I doubt he'd be involved. you can bank on him to score every 2-3 matches, but he offers little else when not scoring. so basically you're carrying a passenger every other game (at least).

--

the whole bomb squad thing was a strange concept - you surely don't save much (if any) money by not playing these players on big contracts and anything you do save is counterbalanced by the fact you'll reduce their value and put off potential buyers by sidelining them completely.
switters

Bomb squad - Yay or Nay - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2