The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Boro away match thread.

+8
Army villain
FoxyAV
VTID85
VillaBill
big ming
Saunders82
deadbuzzardalive
Jae1411
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boro away match thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Boro away match thread.

Post by FoxyAV Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:18 pm

If we get promoted we'd be mad to not try to sign Abraham. Tuanzebe and Chester (by which I mean they play in the same position) are a problem that doesn't seem to be insurmountable in the Championship but I suspect we'd stick with the experienced player if we were promoted, and would buy in someone equally as experienced to partner him.

Moreira. The name sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Boro away match thread.  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Looking at ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED' on companies house, from October 2nd to November 28th £50m was injected into the club capital, as it went from GBP 144,780,725 to GBP 194,780,725... Also about £23m was put into RECON GROUP UK LIMITED.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:36 am

My friend at work says there is talk afoot to limit the number of players on loan at clubs. He tells me Chelsea have 39 out on loan most of whom will never play for Chelsea. They don't have a good record of bringing through academy kids - so maybe we can keep Tammy
WendyOz
WendyOz

Boro away match thread.  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:07 am

Yes FIFA are meant to be introducing a new rule the season after next, that limits the amount of players that a club can send out on loan to between six and eight.

Some of the bigger clubs are misusing the current system as a way of getting around FFP, by buying promising young players with no intention of using them, other than loaning them out, and then selling them on for a huge profit... Chelsea having thirty nine players out on loan is ridiculous.

We ourselves currently have Steer, Elphick, De Laet, Lyden, Gardner, Tshibola, Green, McCormack, Mooney, Sulliman, and Mitch Clark, all out on loan, and I imagine we'll be sending out a few more in January, so it will affect us as well.

But first things first, if we want to be in with a chance of signing players like Abraham and Tuanzebe, we have to get to the Premier League first.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2