The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

+5
VTID85
FoxyAV
deadbuzzardalive
achilles
VillaBill
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

Post by FoxyAV Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:00 pm

VTID85 wrote:Hang on.... Bolasie didn't even play last night. He's played 131 minutes so far and scored two goals for us. I'm confused.

I didn't say he did. If he's not been fit enough to start for Bruce, how's he going to fit into how Smith plays? Elmo's scored two goals (I think) this season, should he be our first choice right winger?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:56 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
VTID85 wrote:Hang on.... Bolasie didn't even play last night. He's played 131 minutes so far and scored two goals for us. I'm confused.

I didn't say he did. If he's not been fit enough to start for Bruce, how's he going to fit into how Smith plays?

Who knows but maybe he needs an opportunity to prove if he fits or not before we write him off. Because that's kind of what it's rapidly feeling like.

Elmo's scored two goals (I think) this season, should he be our first choice right winger?

You know what, maybe yes - if he can prove he is the best man for the position. Time and performances will tell.
VTID85

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:43 am

VTID85 wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:

I didn't say he did. If he's not been fit enough to start for Bruce, how's he going to fit into how Smith plays?

Who knows but maybe he needs an opportunity to prove if he fits or not before we write him off. Because that's kind of what it's rapidly feeling like.

Well, he's still recovering from a knee injury, and I don't think when he did play he made it back successfully to help with defence, so I think my comments are fair. Like El Ghazi he was brought in by or for Bruce and we're playing a different game now, so we'll have to see if Deano can get him to work. If we need to play a high line but expect our players to get back to defend too, does Bolasie have it in him? We don't know.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:04 pm

For sure, time will tell!
VTID85

Match Thread: Norwich v Villa - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content