The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread

+17
VTID85
Dions_Bald_Head
Army villain
Fpuppys
danclare82
Dazzle
smetro
DelboyVilla
Saunders82
FoxyAV
mefromhere
avfc forever
AstonThriller
achilles
Villa_Dan
deadbuzzardalive
De Kuip
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Evened it up as we are playing with 10 men plus Thor...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread

Post by Fpuppys Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:31 pm

If we don't score in the next 3-4 minutes I'm expecting a few boo's around Villa park and rightly so, 10 v 11 for 43 minutes and still can't break them down.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Hang on to this scoreline and we'll be unbeaten in five games with Kodjia to return, that will be Wyness's thinking if we end up drawing this.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Hang on to this scoreline and we'll be unbeaten in five games with Kodjia to return, that will be Wyness's thinking if we end up drawing this.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

I think we're lucky to make it to half time not having conceded.

In all seriousness I feel really sorry for all you poor buggers who've turned up for this bollocks from Bruce. I hope the second half comes with football and not just more of the same as Borough murder us.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Now that works for me, Hogan on instead of Jedi, Adomah on instead of Thor. No defensive midfielder.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Swapping defensive players for attackers at half-time may be a brave stroke of tactical genius in a normal game but against 10 men the question is why did it take 40 mins to build up the courage?
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Now we're completely fucked!
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 pm

10 a piece now.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Swapping defensive players for attackers at half-time may be a brave stroke of tactical genius in a normal game but against 10 men the question is why did it take 40 mins to build up the courage?

May haunt us now our man advantage has been removed. The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 1401410211
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Never a red card but a fucking moronic tackle
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

And now Bruce risks Kodjia's long term fitness to save his career. Desperate fucker.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

VTID85 wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Swapping defensive players for attackers at half-time may be a brave stroke of tactical genius in a normal game but against 10 men the question is why did it take 40 mins to build up the courage?

May haunt us now our man advantage has been removed.  The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 1401410211

If he'd done it earlier we may have been winning by now.

At least it's bought Bruce & Whyness an excuse.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Who got sent off? Just got back in after picking up my lad from army cadets - maybe I should have stayed out!
De Kuip
De Kuip

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Sounds like Hogan wants Bruce gone too!
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 pm

De Kuip wrote:Who got sent off? Just got back in after picking up my lad from army cadets - maybe I should have stayed out!

Lansbury. Sounds like someone went past him and Lansbury took him out from behind.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Who got sent off? Just got back in after picking up my lad from army cadets - maybe I should have stayed out!

Lansbury. Sounds like someone went past him and Lansbury took him out from behind.

Feck me we really do try hard not to win don't we.
As it stands were now 10pts behind leeds and 9 behind cardiff
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Only listened to the commentary and like I said before "The players just aren't playing for Bruce" and rightly so, fucking useless again at home, if we get over 26000 on Saturday against Barnsley that will be a miracle, The Doc must be having a minor stroke at the moment (I know I am).
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

We are epically shit.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

That went well.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Why do i follow this shit every week it's a disappointment playing 10 men and we still couldn't muster up a few good efforts in the first half
Fuck off Bruce ruining my club
gaffer85
gaffer85

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Seen a few comments around Lansbury's tackle not being a red. Fuck me, it's clear as day. It's not taking one for the team, it's a moment of pure petulent spite, I doubt very much he had "the team" in mind.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 pm

He has blamed Lansbury for costing us the win! We had more chances with 10 than 11 ... if anything he helped more than anyone!
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Well, I said a draw like Brentford would do me as far as seeing potato head get his marching orders, but this was way beyond that tonight. To play nearly an hour against ten men and STILL fail to win is just criminal. Honestly, if the board fail to sack him now then f#ck it!!!..it's Xia who will be feeling the pain by us spending another year in this division!!..so let him have to swallow that if he hasn't got the bollox to take action now.

I really cannot believe how crap we've been under this guy. It just seems like everything that walks through our doors just turns to absolute crap. The guy is a chancer and has been from day one. We were good defensively last season but could only muster 46 goals, so what the f#ck does he do? buys defenders and defensive midfielders. He's just a total tool.

So the last thirteen games under this clown reads as followed.

Played= 13
Won= 2
Lost= 5
Drawn= 6

I'm really looking forward to what excuses Wyness and co can come up with to keep this useless plank at the club!!!..please tell me what dreams you gonna sell us now Keith and Tony?
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

The LESS THEN MIGHTY Villa vs BORO match thread - Page 3 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:26 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Well, I said a draw like Brentford would do me as far as seeing potato head get his marching orders, but this was way beyond that tonight. To play nearly an hour against ten men and STILL fail to win is just criminal. Honestly, if the board fail to sack him now then f#ck it!!!..it's Xia who will be feeling the pain by us spending another year in this division!!..so let him have to swallow that if he hasn't got the bollox to take action now.

I really cannot believe how crap we've been under this guy. It just seems like everything that walks through our doors just turns to absolute crap. The guy is a chancer and has been from day one. We were good defensively last season but could only muster 46 goals, so what the f#ck does he do? buys defenders and defensive midfielders. He's just a total tool.

So the last thirteen games under this clown reads as followed.

Played= 13
Won= 2
Lost= 5
Drawn= 6

I'm really looking forward to what excuses Wyness and co can come up with to keep this useless plank at the club!!!..please tell me what dreams you gonna sell us now Keith and Tony?

Nothing more to be said.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next