The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread.

+22
Dazzle
DelboyVilla
deadbuzzardalive
The Utterer
Dions_Bald_Head
Boldfinger
NARLA24
FoxyAV
Jae1411
Villa_Dan
Saunders82
big ming
De Kuip
UnclePanda
Fpuppys
AstonThriller
Thinman
LVBrit
smetro
Army villain
Wriggle
gaffer85
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bruce stays or Bruce goes?

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 I_vote_lcap76%Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 76% 
[ 19 ]
Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 I_vote_lcap24%Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread.

Post by achilles Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:57 am

Bruce has already with his signings decided which way he is going to play this season, back to basics with tried, experienced, solid players giving nothing away and grinding out results.

It won't be pretty, in fact it will be horrible, but it might just work although there is no room for error in this approach as you suddenly can't switch to a more expansive style of football.

As far as I am now concerned he has the season to prove his worth, do or die! Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 1015550615
achilles
achilles

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread.

Post by Dazzle Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am

andrew24561 wrote:Now I'm no Steve Bruce fan, but I do know that changing managers every season is not the way forward. Since MON left we have had 7 managers and 2 caretaker managers in the last decade, we need some continuity, but I doubt that we'll get it.

Continuity is all well and good so long as you're travelling in generally the right direction. I will stick by what I've said previously, I'd give it to the end of September. That'd be around 10 league games and a suitable time to assess how it looks, both from a points and performance perspective. Id hope that those at the club in charge of these things will have been looking at options already, ready to go with a new man if things don't work out.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:23 am

Wyness said in an interview that everything is in place for us to succeed and he sees no reason why we should fail, in another interview he also said that we should be looking to score around 80 goals; Xia also said that calling the Championship hard is an excuse.

So the pressure is on Bruce, and I doubt he'll be getting the whole season, unless he keeps us challenging towards the top of the table; what the minimum he'll have to do, to keep his job I'm not sure, I personally think with our squad anything other than us challenging the top two, would be us underperforming.

We've got the players to play good football, even taking the new signings into account, Terry is an excellent ball playing centre-half, and is a massive improvement on Baker in that respect, and Whelan is also tidy on the ball and so likewise he is an improvement on Jedinak.
deadbuzzardalive

Bruce stays or Bruce goes. All in here thread. - Page 9 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9