The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Brentford match thread

+31
thegaffer6
UnclePanda
CoE82
Dions_Bald_Head
Cha Ching
De Kuip
gaffer85
smetro
1Elliot
DelboyVilla
Boldfinger
Jae1411
deadbuzzardalive
Fpuppys
Army villain
FoxyAV
Barabass
nickf21
Wriggle
Dazzle
avfc forever
andrew24561
Saunders82
danclare82
Thinman
mefromhere
The Utterer
AstonThriller
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
Trotters
35 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your predictions please....

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap74%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 20 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 27

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Brentford match thread

Post by Trotters Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Dazzle wrote:Replace Gardner with Tshibola (if fit he has at least one working leg)....

There, I've fixed it for you.
Trotters
Trotters

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Brentford match thread

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:59 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
jimbop wrote:have we done anything to this prick?? was he slated at villa park or sumet? he seems to have taken a big dislike to us??

Maybe Gabby tried to shag one of his daughters?

we all know he couldn't even score in a brothel mate so cant be that

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:27 pm

jimbop wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:
jimbop wrote:have we done anything to this prick?? was he slated at villa park or sumet? he seems to have taken a big dislike to us??

Maybe Gabby tried to shag one of his daughters?

we all know he couldn't even score in a brothel mate so cant be that

4 kids by 4 women (2 of which he got pregnant at the same time and didn't think they'd find out...) says otherwise. Gabby only knows how to score off the pitch and with slags looser than a king-sized bedsheet on a double bed who spend more time on their knees than a nun
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Going for 3-0 win, RDM must be aware the Doc is not happy, he needs a home win or things will get very ugly, not only from the fan's but the Doc and the board. If Gollini is not fit then put in Steer and keep Gardner away from westwood the two are like mixing electricity and water....Fucking shocking.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Good news the game is at least being broadcasted on the radio, BBC radio 5 live sports from 7.03pm
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Really need a win, and I do think that we're going to thrash someone sooner or later, but can't underestimate Brentford. If we can somehow win the next two then the Forest result won't seem so bad in context.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Must win. I've avoided using those words so far, but this is a must win. Just fucking win.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Fpuppys wrote:Good news the game is at least being broadcasted on the radio, BBC radio 5 live sports from 7.03pm

Excellent, thanks! Since whoever it was who used to do the commentary (Jack Woodsomething?) has left, we don't appear to have anything other than a Twitter feed for first team or U23 matches. It would be good to have some commentary back again (or am I missing it?) and to have the U23 matches filmed.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:01 am

Gabby has FOUR kids by four different women?

Now I'd heard that Clarke left is because his wage halved due to his relegation clause and much of he rest of it went in support payments to his ex so I'm going to guess that Gabby WAS on £65k/week, now about £32k/week and after child support is taken out he's probably not making more than basic wage.

lol!

What a stupid, irresponsible fuck up he is.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:13 am

He definitely has more than 4 kids. I'm sure unread somewhere that there are 7 proven and another 3 or 4 yet to be proved. He had 3 kids with 3 different women in the space of a week
Jae1411

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:03 pm

I can only watch the first half today as I'm called out to some tunneling work and the night shift begins at 10 pm. Watch us play like Barcelona the second half

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:05 pm

That's been the EXACT excuse gabby has used for the last 5 seasons.

"Tunnelling work".
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Jae1411 wrote:He definitely has more than 4 kids. I'm sure unread somewhere that there are 7 proven and another 3 or 4 yet to be proved. He had 3 kids with 3 different women in the space of a week

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 2e01ee9d1ad2b81a2fd43a575d974c069ae18a509067eb33222dfe9e143ced0e
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Trotters wrote:
Jae1411 wrote:He definitely has more than 4 kids. I'm sure unread somewhere that there are 7 proven and another 3 or 4 yet to be proved. He had 3 kids with 3 different women in the space of a week

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 2e01ee9d1ad2b81a2fd43a575d974c069ae18a509067eb33222dfe9e143ced0e

3 women pregnant in 7 days

Mother of 2 of his kids kicks him out after he knocks up his ex again
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:34 pm

I am at work and seriously moaning at everyone. I think I have PMT(pre match tension)
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Must win. I've avoided using those words so far, but this is a must win. Just fucking win.

No Joppe it's not too early to say must win. Our rivals are building momentum and a large points gap to us and in fact we are closer to relegation than the top half of the league. As the good Dr has indicated we need to stop the silly mistakes and ensure that we close out games sooner.

I think mostly of the current problem is the Westwood and Gardner combo which is awful. They don't either create or defend are very static and just sideways pass the ball. Looking at the Forest game I cannot think of one chance they created and Ayew was having to drop deep all the time and run at the defence (and he was very successful).

Saying that I do remember one forward pass from Gardner and remember how it was about 10 yards in distance, very poor, misplaced and led to a Forest goal! Brilliant!!

Tish and Jedi!!!
DelboyVilla

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm hopefully of a 3 nil victory with Kodjia opening his account.
Maybe dependant on who is fit in midfield but our forward line looks imposing Scarf Waving
1Elliot
1Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:40 pm

RDM could find himself in the firing line if we don't win tonight.

The doubters and haters are one thing but his main concern will be Dr Tony who only has a Plan A.

Lose tonight and the description 'adrift' will be used in an accurate context.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Thinman wrote:RDM could find himself in the firing line if we don't win tonight.

The doubters and haters are one thing but his main concern will be Dr Tony who only has a Plan A.

I disagree I think everyone knows it will take a bit of time - even DR X.
Judge RDM after 14-20 games, not 6.
There has been a massive overhaul not a ready made team with just a bit of tweaking needed.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:10 pm

I've always felt we'd have until the start of October to click before getting concerned - that's gives RDM 4 more games to get things right
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Boldfinger wrote:
Thinman wrote:RDM could find himself in the firing line if we don't win tonight.

There has been a massive overhaul not a ready made team with just a bit of tweaking needed.

I would have agreed with you until I saw the Doc's comments after the Forest game? Patience is clearly not a virtue in his world?

What the last few games have shown is that Westwood and Gardner are not even good enough for a level down from last year! And these are our main midfielders so far! If he changes tonight to Tish and Jedi and still gets the same result I think RDM's neck will be right on the chopping block? #nomoreexcuses
DelboyVilla

Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Boldfinger wrote:

14-20 games in is far too long, at that point we could be in a position where automatic promotion is totally gone, and the play-offs looking distinctly unachievable. As Dan says, around 3-4 more games maximum. Time for RDM to step up now, no more mistakes and get the team to be clinical. The emphasis this evening must be to be solid, not offer up anything to Brentford on a plate. We have the forwards to win games for us in this league.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:01 pm

In RDM's defence, we have the "complete overhaul" excuse and he's not had his first choice XI available to him.

However, as a counter, it's a squad that he's built, all teams will suffer from not being able to use their first choice XI and whilst he can't be blamed for the strikers only putting away 2 of the 437 chances they had, he most certainly CAN be blamed for the lack of tactical awareness that ultimately cost us 2 points.

1 win in 7 is poor.
1 in 8 will be time to sharpen the axe.
Losing against Ipswich could result in Tony telling him he has one game to prove himself and that's against Newcastle.

Will we lose against Brentford AND Ipswich? I'd bloody well hope not but despite the expectations that we'll go to town on them, you wouldn't bet your house on it would you?

And even the most pro-RDM fans would have to admit that 1 in 9 is relegation form and a sackable offence.

For me, he simply has to win his next 2 games. No excuses. Win ugly or win convincingly. Doesn't matter. Just win.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:10 pm

3-1 Win

Dr Tony has made it known he is not happy. That will provide short term impetus and give us a much needed win.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 pm

This is the night boys I can feel in my bones Villa v Brentford match thread - Page 2 1520050566
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next