The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match thread vs Luton

+26
Wriggle
Cha Ching
The Utterer
Army villain
Heisenberg
gaffer85
VTID85
Synopsis
smetro
UnclePanda
BillytheKid
Saunders82
Thinman
Boldfinger
thegaffer6
DelboyVilla
avfc forever
Dazzle
FoxyAV
Villa_Dan
NARLA24
Trotters
mefromhere
VillaBill
De Kuip
AstonThriller
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Your predictions please...

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap36%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 Empty Re: Match thread vs Luton

Post by Army villain Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

If the manager sleeps tonight I would be surprised, we all have been watching this shit for a long time.
Need to get rid of this rubbish.
Richards Lescott Hutton all need to go, and a few more, need a new defence. 
Midfield news more backbone.
Confidence and moral is rock bottom need a win next game just to get moral and confidence up a bit, and need to get some decent players in, if he can get anyone to come to villa after that performance.
Nobody is playing for the shirt anymore, pity I was hoping for more from the new owner and management team. Rant over.
Army villain
Army villain

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:00 pm

gaffer85 wrote:Another year nothing ever changes what the fuck is wrong with our once great club
Okore and Richards can never play centre half again

Just said to the Mrs we got a voodoo thing over our club or something it is now getting past a joke losing and being a joke we need to rid ourselves of the losers i'm afraid one transfer window was never going to be enough for RDM and Xia i was praying it was but looking at it now i see more clear what a massive job we are to sort out clear the crap and replace them all with better players, this is going to take this season to sort out and up until next summer i bloody hope i'm talking bollox!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Salt in the wounds Sinclair man of the match for Celtic, shit
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Second poll on TBAR I've nailed. I won't vote next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Shite shite shite fuck off shite
NARLA24
NARLA24

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:05 pm

army Villan mate RDM and Xia have only been here for about 6 weeks the sheer amount of shit needed clearing out player wise is immense even after 15 players have gone we still are lumbered with crap like Cissokho Hutton Richards Okore then Gardner and Grealish are doing nothing and a giant striker called Gestede that has to be the most ineefective player i have ever seen in a Villa kit,

They will need time to sort this lot out and replace the crap, for us frustrating and painful but this is no short term solution stuff we really have to rebuild the lot from scratch and this season i can see now is too soon imo such the mess Lerner and his cutback lack care for the club caused much much bigger than one transfer window i'm afraid, hope i'm wrong.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 pm

army Villan mate RDM and Xia have only been here for about 6 weeks the sheer amount of shit needed clearing out player wise is immense even after 15 players have gone we still are lumbered with crap like Cissokho Hutton Richards Okore then Gardner and Grealish are doing nothing and a giant striker called Gestede that has to be the most ineefective player i have ever seen in a Villa kit,

They will need time to sort this lot out and replace the crap, for us frustrating and painful but this is no short term solution stuff we really have to rebuild the lot from scratch and this season i can see now is too soon imo such the mess Lerner and his cutback lack care for the club caused much much bigger than one transfer window i'm afraid, hope i'm wrong.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Well if RDM and Xia didn't have a rocket up their arse over the transfer before they better fucking have one now
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Good grief we are dire...Taking a few weeks off now after that...Awful Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 4107169167
The Utterer
The Utterer

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Demand a reaction after this. It has to end.
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 pm

BillytheKid wrote:army Villan mate RDM and Xia have only been here for about 6 weeks the sheer amount of shit needed clearing out player wise is immense even after 15 players have gone we still are lumbered with crap like Cissokho Hutton Richards Okore then Gardner and Grealish are doing nothing and a giant striker called Gestede that has to be the most ineefective player i have ever seen in a Villa kit,

Well after tonight he must understand how bad this team is, he has a lot of work to do,
And he must see what we have been seeing all last season.
Richards needs to be moved on and quickly.
Agree with the transfer window will take more then one season. 
Just hoping we can turn it round, owner saw it all and was not very happy, get the transfer money out.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Army villain wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:army Villan mate RDM and Xia have only been here for about 6 weeks the sheer amount of shit needed clearing out player wise is immense even after 15 players have gone we still are lumbered with crap like Cissokho Hutton Richards Okore then Gardner and Grealish are doing nothing and a giant striker called Gestede that has to be the most ineefective player i have ever seen in a Villa kit,

Well after tonight he must understand how bad this team is, he has a lot of work to do,
And he must see what we have been seeing all last season.
Richards needs to be moved on and quickly.
Agree with the transfer window will take more then one season. 
Just hoping we can turn it round, owner saw it all and was not very happy, get the transfer money out.

Too right matey Richards is taking the piss along with Hutton Okore enough is enough, as for the spending money that is there as showed already bidding £14.6 millions for a Seria A midfielder Diawara bit he turned us down as the problem we know face buying quality and somehow attracting good players to the club, after tonight's pathetic game that is going to be made even harder i fear tbh.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Anyone who saw last season would have had that sinking feeling with the half time changes and it was less than 30 seconds into the second half when they got in behind Hutton and nearly scored. If you get a chance, keep an eye on Richards for the second goal and to think he was wearing the captains armband.
There is no solution for some of these chancers other than get them out of the club. I'd rather see the kids than some of these again. What have we to lose? They can't be any worse.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 pm

The only good thing to come out of that is that RDM will hopefully now see what we all know, that barring a handful of players the rest are shite.

Thankfully there are a few weeks of the window left and hopefully it's a manic one as we need at least 6 new players in to freshen things up.

Apart from Elphick we need a new defence. CM is desperately calling out for a leader like Jedinak, and up front we need a forward that can bully and boss defenders. Then we need players that can create... The list just goes on...
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm lost for words after that defeat (and the manner of it), I truly am.

However, what in seventeen types of instant gravy granules was RDM thinking making Richards captain AND Centre Back after he subbed off Baker????!!!!!!! Has he not watched the videos of last season???!!!!!!!!! If Baker was injured and had to come off, fair enough, but for the love of God, DO NOT EVER MAKE MICAH RICHARDS CAPTAIN AND/OR CENTRAL DEFENDER! Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 1327487109

I really hope RDM went all John Sitton on them in the dressing room after that utter farce. No courage, no mental strength whatsoever. Ideally need to get at least 5 more players from last season's team out the door, because they just can't play as a team. Thought Amavi had a stinker defensively tonight as well, although he wasn't the worst offender.

For those of you who need cheering up/a bit of a laugh after that utter farce, here is that infamous John Sitton rant at the Leyton Orient players (WARNING: LOTS of NSFW language):

DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Agree our manager did not watch any of our games last season, Richards is no captain or defender, 
Manager has lost the dressing room by the looks of it, if he lets Richards plays were he likes. 
We need some strong players. Who can play football.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Army villain wrote:Salt in the wounds Sinclair man of the match for Celtic, shit
I said at time it was mistake letting him go
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:35 pm

DomAVFC wrote:I'm lost for words after that defeat (and the manner of it), I truly am.

However, what in seventeen types of instant gravy granules was RDM thinking making Richards captain AND Centre Back after he subbed off Baker????!!!!!!! Has he not watched the videos of last season???!!!!!!!!! If Baker was injured and had to come off, fair enough, but for the love of God, DO NOT EVER MAKE MICAH RICHARDS CAPTAIN AND/OR CENTRAL DEFENDER! Match thread vs Luton - Page 4 1327487109

I really hope RDM went all John Sitton on them in the dressing room after that utter farce. No courage, no mental strength whatsoever. Ideally need to get at least 5 more players from last season's team out the door, because they just can't play as a team. Thought Amavi had a stinker defensively tonight as well, although he wasn't the worst offender.

For those of you who need cheering up/a bit of a laugh after that utter farce, here is that infamous John Sitton rant at the Leyton Orient players (WARNING: LOTS of NSFW language):

Thats my fear with RDM though.He is a very laid back easy going sort of a bloke. Well liked by the players and an impressive playing CV and on the surface not to shabby at management either. Has he he got it in him to go ballistic on the training ground ?, in the dressing room ?, and show the players that as well as football knowledge - he has a touch of a steel and absolutely will not be pissed about ?  - Im really not sure he has.

Jesus Richards at CB - I mean has the guy done any background checks on last season ?. I posted a couple of days back a rumour thar RDM spends a lot of time on non football business interests - sticking Richards at CB was outrageous enough - but when you have Elphick on the bench I man WTF ???

Ive always had doubts about RDM - I did think the amount of dross in the championship would allow him to paper over the cracks - but it doesn't even seem he will get that luxury...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:39 pm

I thought Richards was ok at RB today. Him, Elphick, new experienced CB and Amavi make a back four we can build on.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 pm

Latest Tweet from Dr Tony,

Even we agreed to take the LC match as checking game, some players are not worth being given chance. https://twitter.com/richallen10/status/763486589356048384

Pretty clear to me he won't stand for excuses.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 pm

FoxyAV wrote:I thought Richards was ok at RB today.

Yep, he was, to be fair to him. However, as soon as he got moved to CB in the second half, you could see that any modicum of organisation, discipline and confidence just evaporated. Luton nearly scored about 30 seconds from kick off in the second half!

Still, it just confirms what needed confirming; some of the players from last season just need to leave, simple as that. Some of them (Richards, Agbonlahor, Lescott as three examples) just cannot be allowed to stick around and stink up the club with their negative attitudes and lack of confidence or balls, because they just infect others and drag them down with them.
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 pm

FoxyAV wrote:I thought Richards was ok at RB today. Him, Elphick, new experienced CB and Amavi make a back four we can build on.

If you can stomach it, have another look at his 'effort' to get back for the second goal again. That alone should see him nowhere near a villa jersey again.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Cha Ching wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:I thought Richards was ok at RB today. Him, Elphick, new experienced CB and Amavi make a back four we can build on.

If you can stomach it, have another look at his 'effort' to get back for the second goal again. That alone should see him nowhere near a villa jersey again.

I don't think he will - I think thats it for him. Always going to be trouble from Day 1.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:54 pm

smetro wrote:Latest Tweet from Dr Tony,

Even we agreed to take the LC match as checking game, some players are not worth being given chance. https://twitter.com/richallen10/status/763486589356048384

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude we do need at the club. The re-build continues! Hang in there everybody, we will get this sorted and eventually we will have a team to be proud of again! Scarf Waving
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 pm

DomAVFC wrote:
smetro wrote:Latest Tweet from Dr Tony,

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude we do need at the club. The re-build continues! Hang in there everybody, we will get this sorted and eventually we will have a team to be proud of again! Scarf Waving

Im also sensing he is kicking ass, as he doesn't feel anyone else is.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next