The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:22 pm

BillytheKid wrote:

FANTASTIC NEWS CHEERS MATEY AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1520050566 Wots up doc? VILLA Dancing Banana Beer

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookin comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Even if XIA has billions - just get us organised - would love to see Graham Taylor brought in - his attention to detail and organisation is something we should aspire to.

Have to agree I see nothing ropey about Keith Wyness - in fact I would be encouraged if he were CEO.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:27 pm

wheres wolly? I mean Alf? come on alfy, lets here how the people whom carried out the fit and proper test are dodgy and they have let Xia takeover with only £2.56 in his account, lets here how carson is coming on board??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:31 pm

tonyp wrote:

Really hope they have done detailed background checks and we can finally move on and start getting our club back to where it should be. It's killed us to wait but often good things come to those that wait. Fuck me it's been a long wait

#utv

mate the checks done on him would be very very detailed, the worrying can stop now, its done, its happening. noticed how they say "compelling" which basically means Dr T is fooookin loaded!

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:46 pm

jimbop wrote:wheres wolly? I mean Alf? come on alfy, lets here how the people whom carried out the fit and proper test are dodgy and they have let Xia takeover with only £2.56 in his account, lets here how carson is coming on board??

I wouldn't get to carried way - he could quite easily pass the tests and be a shite owner. The test are basically:-

Does he have the money

Does he have any fraudulent convictions

Have 2 or more have his previous companies gone bump

I agree its a positive move - but the talking stops and doing hopefully starts.....
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

officials have seen evidence of £500m in his ENGLISH bank account, how much is in the others then Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:48 pm

smetro wrote:
jimbop wrote:wheres wolly? I mean Alf? come on alfy, lets here how the people whom carried out the fit and proper test are dodgy and they have let Xia takeover with only £2.56 in his account, lets here how carson is coming on board??

I wouldn't get to carried way - he could quite easily pass the tests and be a shite owner. The test are basically:-

Does he have the money

Does he have any fraudulent convictions

Have 2 or more have his previous companies gone bump

I agree its a positive move - but the talking stops and doing hopefully starts.....

lmao you carry on mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:51 pm

This is very random but when I read this article the 1st thing that came into my head was this....................

here
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:53 pm

4BetLite wrote:

This is very random but when I read this article the 1st thing that came into my head was this....................

here

ha ha fair play mukka

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm

"Compelling evidence" that he has enough to see us through 2 seasons isn't a big deal. It's their minimum requirement.

Besides, had the Telegraph article followed the lead of The Sun and the Daily Mail and said he's going to fail, we'd have dismissed it.

Proof is in the pudding and hopefully the pudding will be delivered on Wednesday. I just hope he doesn't gob off about his financials as the premier league money will massively raise the bar on top flight players meaning that the next level of player down will also sky rocket. Why tell other people what you plan on spending? That statement from Xia was an amateur error and I don't expect he'll be doing it again.

As has been said above, he could be properly PROPERLY minted yet still be a complete arsehole so, after seeing monumental mistake after biblical mistake under Lerner, I can't see myself getting too excited about any new owner any more. It's a results and entertainment oriented business, so let's see the results and entertainment.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Trotters wrote:"Compelling evidence" that he has enough to see us through 2 seasons isn't a big deal. It's their minimum requirement.

Besides, had the Telegraph article followed the lead of The Sun and the Daily Mail and said he's going to fail, we'd have dismissed it.

Proof is in the pudding and hopefully the pudding will be delivered on Wednesday. I just hope he doesn't gob off about his financials as the premier league money will massively raise the bar on top flight players meaning that the next level of player down will also sky rocket. Why tell other people what you plan on spending? That statement from Xia was an amateur error and I don't expect he'll be doing it again.

As has been said above, he could be properly PROPERLY minted yet still be a complete arsehole so, after seeing monumental mistake after biblical mistake under Lerner, I can't see myself getting too excited about any new owner any more. It's a results and entertainment oriented business, so let's see the results and entertainment.

what part of the interview was amateur tralf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Not that interview. One of his earlier efforts where he came out and said he'd spend (something like) £40m.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Trotters... "Why tell other people what you plan on spending? That statement from Xia was an amateur error and I don't expect he'll be doing it again".

Don't worry Trotters, he was bullshitting with the best of 'em, He's gonna spend 100m this summer, 300m next summer and he's got 10b behind if needed.............. his comment about spending 30-50m was to keep the players prices down indeed Wink

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1815562058Scarf WavingAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 1815562058

Last edited by 4BetLite on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Trotters wrote:Not that interview. One of his earlier efforts where he came out and said he'd spend (something like) £40m.

he didn't, he said"maybe 20, 30 40, 50m then smiled and said we will talk with the coach to see what he needs, I think that was the perfect answer tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:06 pm

He'll get a billion selling Bacuna to Real Madrid.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:15 pm

So its all go on the Boaz Myhill and Graham Dorrans front then ! lol!
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:15 pm

jimbop wrote:
Trotters wrote:Not that interview. One of his earlier efforts where he came out and said he'd spend (something like) £40m.

he didn't, he said"maybe 20, 30 40, 50m then smiled and said we will talk with the coach to see what he needs, I think that was the perfect answer tbh

Ok, I could have read it wrong but I'd really prefer if money conversations happen between him and the manager and that's it.

Besides, I'm hoping he's clever as fuck and can build a scouting network that's 2nd to none, gets sponsors in that pay top dollar, does some very clever marketing, etc and puts Villa, once again, on the pioneering front. I don't care if he's breaking even or even making money after a couple of years if he gets it right on the pitch. So far he's shown me that he's willing to pay for the best the club can hope to bring in management and coaching-wise. And that's a good investment. Much better to spend clever money than stupid money. We've been there, done that and got the My Uncle Randy Got Relegated And All I Got Was This Lousy Tshirt (with peeling Macron stickers).

Less than 2 months now until kick off. A lot of hard work ahead. Exciting stuff!

Speaking of our season kick off, don't forget to have a punt in DK's brilliant contest. Go on, show him some love and stick your 5 teams in.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by jvilla Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Big news today about the green light, i fully believe it. Congrats to all those who kept the faith and beleived this could happen. Bright days ahead.
jvilla
jvilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:49 pm

I would like to see some sort of role created for Hollis if he'd like it. He has been a professional presence among a circus of fools and remained focused on the job on hand.
I'd like to think he could be involved in some capacity like an advisor that would not take up much time if that was an issue
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Have to say this Villans site has been the most informative from the beginning about the takeover and the best in depth discussions about the takeover whereas on other sites i have been looking around they were imploding into impending doom and gloom but not this one so ''take a bow lads'' Beer
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:12 pm

It helps a lot that we are all completely sane and super intellects too

cluck cluck jibber jibber my old mans a mushroom............
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Comolli on his way then>

Xia, the Chinese businessman who is expected to complete his £75m takeover next week, is confident he can land a high-profile figure before the start of the Championship season.

And if the preferred target arrives, it is likely to end director of recruitment Paddy Riley’s time in charge of talent-spotting.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-preparing-recruit-top-11457278?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 pm

4BetLite wrote:It helps a lot that we are all completely sane and super intellects too

cluck cluck jibber jibber my old mans a mushroom............

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 498107619 Awoooooooochumbawumba!! Beer
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:23 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Comolli on his way then>

Xia, the Chinese businessman who is expected to complete his £75m takeover next week, is confident he can land a high-profile figure before the start of the Championship season.

And if the preferred target arrives, it is likely to end director of recruitment Paddy Riley’s time in charge of talent-spotting.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-preparing-recruit-top-11457278?

Not sure if any of these 3 are currently employed but my pick would be from the following in this particular order......

1. Nicola Cortese
2. Graham Taylor (respect to smetro)
3. Damian Comolli

With Paddy Reilly being dropped kicked all the way to st. andrews, he's about their standard so they can have the idiot.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:45 pm

4BetLite wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Comolli on his way then>

Not sure if any of these 3 are currently employed but my pick would be from the following in this particular order......

1. Nicola Cortese
2. Graham Taylor (respect to smetro)
3. Damian Comolli

With Paddy Reilly being dropped kicked all the way to st. andrews, he's about their standard so they can have the idiot.

Amen to that list mate bounce
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next