The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+44
Barabass
TheVillansOfAston
rosco77
Claret007
UnclePanda
achilles
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Gordonsleftboot
Villa_Dan
Con
Wookster
Aston Phila
Peter
Trotters
BillytheKid
De Kuip
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Wriggle
Alf T
VTID85
danclare82
KMitch
Dgrizzle7
Synopsis
Justice league
Heisenberg
Lammypaul
Dions_Bald_Head
Fpuppys
smetro
The Utterer
AstonThriller
Leafs1201
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Trysullvilla
Boldfinger
andrew24561
jvilla
tonyp
DaveAV1
Mr_Spadge
48 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3642596/New-Aston-Villa-owner-Tony-Xia-plans-make-club-biggest-world.html

extract...

in an interview that lasts the best part of two hours, Xia reveals:

His grand plan for a new ‘sports sector’ of his business empire involves buying clubs or stakes in clubs in India, Spain, the USA and Australia. He expects that to happen over several years but could add another club at some point in 2016 at the earliest.
   He has a clear idea of which players will be leaving Villa Park and of transfer targets for the summer. Four or five first-team players will be going, and perhaps more arriving, but new manager Roberto Di Matteo ‘has total control of the final decisions’.
   He has scrutinised the club’s accounts in details and knows a financial loss next season of 10s of millions of pounds is virtually certain. But he’s planned for that and £30m is available for players this summer for Di Matteo.
   He is fully aware that some fans might still have doubts about his credentials, but says: ‘I’ve been doubted before in my career. I don’t care. I just get on with my business.’ In order to be cleared as ‘fit and proper’, he showed the Football League he has £600m in cash in the bank.

love it, I said on here few weeks back they will already know and rdm been in place for a while now

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

on sky now

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 am

jimbop wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3642596/New-Aston-Villa-owner-Tony-Xia-plans-make-club-biggest-world.html

extract...

in an interview that lasts the best part of two hours, Xia reveals:

His grand plan for a new ‘sports sector’ of his business empire involves buying clubs or stakes in clubs in India, Spain, the USA and Australia. He expects that to happen over several years but could add another club at some point in 2016 at the earliest.
   He has a clear idea of which players will be leaving Villa Park and of transfer targets for the summer. Four or five first-team players will be going, and perhaps more arriving, but new manager Roberto Di Matteo ‘has total control of the final decisions’.
   He has scrutinised the club’s accounts in details and knows a financial loss next season of 10s of millions of pounds is virtually certain. But he’s planned for that and £30m is available for players this summer for Di Matteo.
   He is fully aware that some fans might still have doubts about his credentials, but says: ‘I’ve been doubted before in my career. I don’t care. I just get on with my business.’ In order to be cleared as ‘fit and proper’, he showed the Football League he has £600m in cash in the bank.

love it, I said on here few weeks back they will already know and rdm been in place for a while now

they have already spoken to the players they want to keep.
Justice league
Justice league

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

Exciting times ahead couldn't hear what was said on facebook page interview, Sky certainly didn't give us any air time cvnts,
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:42 am

"But actually I want more than than that. I want it to be the best known football club in the world. And I believe that the name “Villa” can become the best known, first because it can become a big club in China, but also my plan involves other clubs, and they will also have Villa’s name".

That is the kind of talk that gets the juices flowing....Miami Villa, Sydney Villa, Shanghai Villa, Delhi VIlla.....bring it on!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 am

Already the transfer budgets almost halved compared to what some were getting carried away with. £30m would have been no small amount last season but with the championship clubs rightly trying to get their hands on as much of the PL clubs new deal money as possible, I wonder how far it will stretch, championship strikers were already selling at £10-15m in January.

Hopefully we can con someone into parting with money for some of our squad and this will top off the funds. I just want most of these players gone and I dont think those kinds of funds are enough to rebuild on the scale I was hoping for
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:49 am

Surprised that he's talking about buying or part buying a club in Spain. I would have thought that would be a conflict of interests, unless he buys one way down the ladder. He bought Villareal he wouldn't have to change the name.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Exciting times ahead couldn't hear what was said on facebook page interview, Sky certainly didn't give us any air time cvnts,

I know, what tossers, few lousy minutes! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1306727784

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Synopsis wrote:Already the transfer budgets almost halved compared to what some were getting carried away with. £30m would have been no small amount last season but with the championship clubs rightly trying to get their hands on as much of the PL clubs new deal money as possible, I wonder how far it will stretch, championship strikers were already selling at £10-15m in January.

It may be a cautious estimate. Maybe someone had a word in his ear after the interview where he said he would spend whatever it took; 30, 40, 50+ - other clubs would have been rubbing their hands with glee.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 pm

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Exciting times ahead couldn't hear what was said on facebook page interview, Sky certainly didn't give us any air time cvnts,

I know, what tossers, few lousy minutes! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1306727784

Remember Sky practically sponsor the Premiership so they don't want to be feeding too much interest in the Championship.

TBH I'm happy about it - let us get on with rebuilding without the scrutiny.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 pm

I 'm liking this comment from the Doc, we haven't seen or heard much yet, but the whole set up feels like its shit hot compared to the old regime.

Xia knows that radical surgery is required in Villa’s squad, with a clear-out needed, and new faces for the challenge of the Championship. ‘Roberto has already made a phone call to every single player,’ he says. ‘Every player that he wants to keep is happy to stay. The decisions on who goes are up to Roberto.’
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:17 pm

4BetLite wrote:I 'm liking this comment from the Doc, we haven't seen or heard much yet, but the whole set up feels like its shit hot compared to the old regime.

Xia knows that radical surgery is required in Villa’s squad, with a clear-out needed, and new faces for the challenge of the Championship. ‘Roberto has already made a phone call to every single player,’ he says. ‘Every player that he wants to keep is happy to stay. The decisions on who goes are up to Roberto.’

love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 pm

[quote="4BetLite"]I 'm liking this comment from the Doc, we haven't seen or heard much yet, but the whole set up feels like its shit hot compared to the old regime.

[/quote

Happy days!!!
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Synopsis wrote:Already the transfer budgets almost halved compared to what some were getting carried away with. £30m would have been no small amount last season but with the championship clubs rightly trying to get their hands on as much of the PL clubs new deal money as possible, I wonder how far it will stretch, championship strikers were already selling at £10-15m in January.

Hopefully we can con someone into parting with money for some of our squad and this will top off the funds. I just want most of these players gone and I dont think those kinds of funds are enough to rebuild on the scale I was hoping for

30 Mil should be plenty for the Championship, provided we offload all the negative influences in the dressing room (Gabby, Richards, Lescott, etc), keep a few of our more promising players (Amavi, Vertout, Gana, Ayew, etc), and replace the wasters with hard working professionals and leaders. Tommy Elphick at 3 million seems like a great start to this and hopefully RDM is ruthless with offloading the passengers and toxic presences in the dressing room.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:48 pm

signed our first player, told yas so, he knew his players ages ago come on villa

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

jimbop wrote:
4BetLite wrote:I 'm liking this comment from the Doc, we haven't seen or heard much yet, but the whole set up feels like its shit hot compared to the old regime.

love it

Quite simply Ayew Gana Amavi Traore Grealish Gardner Clark maybe Sinclair and Gestede all happy to stay and with £30 million on top of this lot and some promising youngsters coming through like Toner Hepburn-Murphy Green Calder Lyden Sulimann Sellers etc FOOKIN YESSSSSS straight back up no probs IMO
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 pm

jimbop wrote:signed our first player, told yas so, he knew his players ages ago come on villa

Who we got AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1f603
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:57 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:signed our first player, told yas so, he knew his players ages ago come on villa

Who we got  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1f603

elricha defender from bournemeth 3m geeza

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:23 pm

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

Who we got  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1f603

Do you know what mar main man this type of signing is just perfect for us ain't he, a captain leader of men knows these lower leagues and has won promotion from them captaining a winning side, love it mate feckin love it!!!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:34 pm

BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:

Do you know what mar main man this type of signing is just perfect for us ain't he, a captain leader of men knows these lower leagues and has won promotion from them captaining a winning side, love it mate feckin love it!!!

Agree and I would make him captain right now too, put a few ego's on their arse on day one.

Just caught a bit of Wyness on sky, the man sounds like a football man and IMO probably the most important person at the club going forward, for the 1st time in my life, we have a football man running things, don't let us down Keith. He was also adamant that the ground will not change names.

RDM saying some people will go, I cannot think of anything worse then us booing our own, that has to end and those players cannot be here by when all report back, I bet a lot of the ground work has already been done. RDM has stated he wants a smaller squad, I like this.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Sat in Costa in facking Lahndahn catching up. And what great news!

Further to Jimbop's comment on the Chinese culture from 2 pages back, a friend if mine was there a few years back and I asked about how they feel about being used as cheap labour for the Wes . He said they don't see it like that. They see it as being able to do it cheaper, faster and better than the west and have great pride in that.

As such I suspect that if Xia has plans on fucking us in any way, shape or form, then public opinion of him will be so bad, they'll have him sent to the bottom of a dam. Or stood in front of a firing squad.

Indeed, the next few years should be VERY exciting indeed!
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Ah, that explains your post times Trotters - I assumed you'd just stopped sleeping Very Happy

The sentence for me is the one about every player he's phoned wants to stay - that in itself goes some way to indicating the promise of our future, and what has been said to the players must have made them very, very positive about what's in store. Also, earlier, I saw someone say that the managerial, coaching, fitness and recruitment set up would do a top 4 Prem club proud. I agree, and again, what picture of our potential future must have been put in front of those folks to get them to commit to - what is, in effect until changes impact, and absolute basket case of a club that got relegated as possibly the worst Prem team ever. I mean, everything so far is built on potential, we haven't done anything yet on the pitch. This only leads me to believe that whatever made Hollis gush like a society debutant when interviewed about Xia and the potential funds/future, has been shown to these guys as well, and they likey likey.

Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson opens the briefcase and Tim Roth looks at it, has an expression of pure wonder, his face reflecting gold, and he just gulps as the lid closes. I reckon that happened at Villa Park recently.........
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 69db3edbjw1f4v9fh97ofj20m80g0div

Samuelson looks like something from the "dark side of the force".. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1f608

This picture looks almost identical to the one posted above by deadbuzzard, how did you both get in............. and when I was there I got a bollocking for putting one toe on that pitch, what, do they think they own the frikin place or something AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 1306727784
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Is it just me or does Samuelson look like the baddie from Robocop in the 80's Kurtwood SmithAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 Robo10
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm

De Kuip wrote:Ah, that explains your post times Trotters - I assumed you'd just stopped sleeping Very Happy

The sentence for me is the one about every player he's phoned wants to stay - that in itself goes some way to indicating the promise of our future, and what has been said to the players must have made them very, very positive about what's in store. Also, earlier, I saw someone say that the managerial, coaching, fitness and recruitment set up would do a top 4 Prem club proud. I agree, and again, what picture of our potential future must have been put in front of those folks to get them to commit to - what is, in effect until changes impact, and absolute basket case of a club that got relegated as possibly the worst Prem team ever. I mean, everything so far is built on potential, we haven't done anything yet on the pitch. This only leads me to believe that whatever made Hollis gush like a society debutant when interviewed about Xia and the potential funds/future, has been shown to these guys as well, and they likey likey.

Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction where Samuel L Jackson opens the briefcase and Tim Roth looks at it, has an expression of pure wonder, his face reflecting gold, and he just gulps as the lid closes. I reckon that happened at Villa Park recently.........

I really wouldn't read to much into 'players wanting to stay' - they will all say yes - then be onto their agents 'get me out of here' - or will want to go if an acceptable bid comes in. Players loose some kind of a bonus if they request a transfer. So they just instruct the agent to set the deal up in private.

I don't think it follows that because of RDM'S call - that Ayew, Gana, Amavi will all stay. If a reasonable bid comes in they will move on - phone call from Roberto or not.
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 7 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next