The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by CoE82 Sun May 22, 2016 11:18 am

Trotters wrote:Mourinho is off to Man Ure

That's what we've letting people think Very Happy

He's ours and world domination is about to start. lol!
CoE82
CoE82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Synopsis Sun May 22, 2016 11:18 am

Joppe84 wrote:That's my gripe with this takeover. I don't mind the takeover, however I mind people acting like it's the best thing since brown cheese because of what the new chairman says. Anyone can do the talk, doing the walk is another matter entirely. Why don't we just wait until august before we actually go fawning after this Chinese bloke like some are doing.

Joppe... you have raised an extremely worrying issue here... What cheese is brown?

The guy just needs to prove himself, only time is going to allow him to do that and people are impatient in a digital age.

I can understand people's concerns over him, and I can also understand other people's desire for him to have access to untold billions and spend hundreds of millions on the club, what I can't understand is why people are acting like its a dick measuring contest and questioning people's right to call themselves villa fans when truth be told no one can prove either is true or false and only time is going tell
Synopsis
Synopsis

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 am

CoE82 wrote:
Trotters wrote:Mourinho is off to Man Ure

That's what we've letting people think Very Happy

He's ours and world domination is about to start. lol!

I don't mind Jose, But I might get bored watching his games as I've become accustomed to seeing plenty goals in out matches now AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 238524133
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Sun May 22, 2016 11:30 am

Alf T wrote:
Trotters wrote:I think Alf's bluenose missus is feeding him fictitious shit off the Small Heathen Alien forum.

Haa Haa....Mr Trotts...... Laughing

My partner is giving me serious doubts..she's a nose,,,YES... but has done this reseearch in HK  etc for 4/5 years...chasing after Carson....now she's decided to go after Xia to  impress me no doubt...or eventually to embarrass us.   AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 2900886825

Her info that I post, is genuine...it is referenced and any PM to me will be answered....except abuse  

Why can't a villa fan who has doubts, be considered? And accepted ?

Jeez...roll on the Nazi State.

I accept you and your opinions Alf, but you must stop listening to your missus on this. Dr. Xia and that hairdresser DOES NOT have anything in common. None what so ever. Your wife is jealous of you for supporting the team that is bigger in every possible way. They are bitter and sad because they were thinking "yes, they are now down at out level" We are not at their level and this takeover shows that. We will NEVER be at their lever, we are ASTON VILLA FC !

Now to those VIlla fans who is worried about Dr.Xia. It is healthy to be a little bit skeptical. I have never had a problem with anyone who wanted to know more about Dr. X. Now we know a bit more and we will find more in the near future. But if people is skeptical because of what the blue noses are saying then I would say that you have a problem. DR. Xia has come clean and put everything on the table. He has money, motiv and plan to transform Aston Villa into the global football power. What a criminal hairdresser from Hong Kong said in 2009 or whatever,  is irrelevante. Who cares?!

Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 am

The problem people are having with Alf is, he's posting as if it's fact, just because his 6 toed missus has nothing better to do with her life but spend hours searching the net for info on us, surely Alf should be giving her a slap and telling the 6 toed inbred to get back to the washing and ironing.

I do find it strange that he has season ticket down the sty, the info he posts is just her/his opinion which he's entitled to, but maybe don't act if it's fact, no one knows what Dr T has in store for us or if he is genuine, we as fans have too allow him time to prove to us, and I think the manager choice and how much we have spent come the end of the transfer window will go a little way to showing us.
CoE82
CoE82

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sun May 22, 2016 11:34 am

Brown Cheese is a norwegian cheese called Gjetost. i only know this because i got talked into buying some a few weeks ago. Tastes like fudge

on a more relevant note our u18s just won the hong kong soccer 7s again, good timing
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 11:37 am

It Is Uncanny though....Xia is making far more outrageous statements than Yeung ever made...agreed the £40 mill transfer kitty is identical to Yeung's first presser..... then he's making the club the biggest in China is identical with Yeung.

TOP 3 in the world...that's a bit beyond anything Yeung..hoped, dreamed or even said.......

Chinese kids into the HOME Academy..Check....Yeung said it..check
Mainland Financial Support on HKSE ..Check...Yeung said it..check
Soccer Academies throughout China..check..Yeung said it..check
Mainland Support Financially.... NOPE for Yeung....probably nope when Xia blows it

I'm grateful for me bluuenose partner...because I've been made to see a pattern.

Xia is doing/saying exactlty the same as Yeung said.
Hopes/dreams etc.
Both tried to buy other clubs before ours. What does that say??
Lomg-time supporter.. Very Happy ..get-away !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just had it confirmed Alf-t, Carson Yeung and Dr Xia are not twins, hope that helps.

Last edited by 4BetLite on Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sun May 22, 2016 11:38 am

Jae1411 wrote:Brown Cheese is a norwegian cheese called Gjetost. i only know this because i got talked into buying some a few weeks ago. Tastes like fudge

on a more relevant note our u18s just won the hong kong soccer 7s again, good timing

Cheese is always relevant .. I'm going to have to go to the cheesery in the week now
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:40 am

Jae1411 wrote:Brown Cheese is a norwegian cheese called Gjetost. i only know this because i got talked into buying some a few weeks ago. Tastes like fudge

Just admit it, you loved it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 11:41 am

Don't mention Hong Kong or Alf's missus will be quoting you back to him!

As for brown cheese - you can keep that! Nearly as bad as the cheese with live maggots. Fucking weird
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun May 22, 2016 11:42 am

4betlife. Yeung was already under investigation and did not have the funds readily available, for me this is the huge one.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sun May 22, 2016 11:44 am

Joppe84 wrote:

it was alright once you got your head around the fact theres a sweet cheese made from caramelised milk.
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 am

Jae1411 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:

it was alright once you got your head around the fact theres a sweet cheese made from caramelised milk.

Now I really have to find it..
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 11:48 am

Please show where I called you a nose? All I said was you came out with a torrent of abuse because someone else called you a nose.

Please do not resort to telling lies to justify your arguments!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:55 am

Let me guess, you've gone back and edited your post. Would be funny if it wasn't so sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:57 am

Synopsis wrote:
Jae1411 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:

Now I really have to find it..

Tell you what, if you can't find it, tell me and I'll mail you one. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 40 1375627042

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40