The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016

3 posters

Go down

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016 Empty Carlos Gil - 2015/2016

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Okey, it's a day we're used to under Lerner. But I just wanted to say that Gil roaming in that free role Sherwood has given him (at least looks that way), will be a lot of fun to watch this season. One of those players that is a joy to watch. He kinda reminds me slighly of Merson for some reason, and that can't be all bad. Should be exciting to follow through the season.

My positive thread of the season done with anyway Razz

He's argueably been our MoM for the last two training matches as well. And some really good noise coming from TS. This should be good.

Back to top Go down

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016 Empty Re: Carlos Gil - 2015/2016

Post by kimbo Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 am

Yep. He's someone I'd be looking to build things around. Benteke leaving might actually be good for him ironically; depends who we get up front but I think a front man with better movement could thrive off Gil, as could a midfielder that makes late bombing runs into the box. Not that I'm saying Gil and Benteke couldn't work together, just that a couple of his through balls to Gabby yesterday showed that he is likely to be better away from someone who can be as stationary as Benteke can be.

Another good thing is he's just like a new signing, but he's already had a 6-month bedding in period  cheers Laughing
kimbo
kimbo

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeywya Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:28 am

Wonder where he'll be next season? Man City, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Everton?
mickeywya

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 am

kimbo wrote:Yep. He's someone I'd be looking to build things around. Benteke leaving might actually be good for him ironically; depends who we get up front but I think a front man with better movement could thrive off Gil, as could a midfielder that makes late bombing runs into the box. Not that I'm saying Gil and Benteke couldn't work together, just that a couple of his through balls to Gabby yesterday showed that he is likely to be better away from someone who can be as stationary as Benteke can be.

Another good thing is he's just like a new signing, but he's already had a 6-month bedding in period  cheers Laughing

Totally agree Kimbo, said before on here that I'd build the whole thing around Gil as a no 10 and poss now that the GIT as gone we could try Grealish as LM...........might be awesome combo
4BetLite
4BetLite

Carlos Gil - 2015/2016 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down