The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

+12
Hornso
whiteensign
Wookster
The Great white walnut
Andy_Villa
One Little Bit
AntJac
Lee hendries tan
Billy No Mates
pooligan
Ron Dalian
Trotters
16 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 am

I am still giggling at Dugarry hall of fame...

Back to top Go down

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 am

"One should fuck right orf"

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/duke-duchess-cambridge-st-patricks-6843452

Irish Guard Michael Comelio asks Kate Middleton if she would consider becoming a Blues fan in front of Villa supporting husband Prince William

A cheeky Bluenose chanced the luck of the Irish to ask the Duchess of Cambridge if she would become a fan in front of her Villa-supporting husband.

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 Image13

When Irish Guard Michael Comelio put Kate on the spot during a St Patrick’s Day visit to his barracks, the loyal Royal replied “I daren’t!”

Birmingham City fan Michael, said: “William is a huge Villa fan and I asked her would she consider supporting Birmingham City, that’s my team, and she said ‘I daren’t!’”

William and Kate were visiting the 1st Battalion Irish Guards today for their annual St Patrick’s Day Parade at Mons Barracks, Aldershot.

In keeping with the theme, Kate wore elegant green heels and matching coat.

She was also wearing £1,200 green amethyst and diamond cushion drop earrings.

And claret and blue-loving William enjoyed a swig of Guinness.

After making a toast in the guardsmen’s cookhouse they told guardsman Glenn Tierney, seven-month-old son Prince George is “very busy crawling and eating”.

Glenn said: “It was amazing to meet them. I joked to William it’s nice to see a Villa fan with a smile on his face.

“I asked them all about George, I’m nosey like that. They said he’s doing really well and he’s very busy crawling and eating.”

Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister asked William if there were any more ‘baby Micks’ on the way, Micks being the nickname for the Irish Guards, and he replied: “Maybe one day. One’s enough at the moment.”

Ray, 56, said afterwards: “He said maybe when there’s time.”

The Prince chatted about football while he was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 shamrocks.

The 32-year-old Royal stepped forward to present the shamrock to officers and warrant officers, who passed it along the ranks.

It follows a century-old tradition begun by Queen Alexandra, the wife of the then King, Edward VIII in 1901.
Trotters
Trotters

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 am

Trotters wrote:"One should fuck right orf"

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/duke-duchess-cambridge-st-patricks-6843452

Irish Guard Michael Comelio asks Kate Middleton if she would consider becoming a Blues fan in front of Villa supporting husband Prince William

A cheeky Bluenose chanced the luck of the Irish to ask the Duchess of Cambridge if she would become a fan in front of her Villa-supporting husband.

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 Image13

When Irish Guard Michael Comelio put Kate on the spot during a St Patrick’s Day visit to his barracks, the loyal Royal replied “I daren’t!”

Birmingham City fan Michael, said: “William is a huge Villa fan and I asked her would she consider supporting Birmingham City, that’s my team, and she said ‘I daren’t!’”

William and Kate were visiting the 1st Battalion Irish Guards today for their annual St Patrick’s Day Parade at Mons Barracks, Aldershot.

In keeping with the theme, Kate wore elegant green heels and matching coat.

She was also wearing £1,200 green amethyst and diamond cushion drop earrings.

And claret and blue-loving William enjoyed a swig of Guinness.

After making a toast in the guardsmen’s cookhouse they told guardsman Glenn Tierney, seven-month-old son Prince George is “very busy crawling and eating”.

Glenn said: “It was amazing to meet them. I joked to William it’s nice to see a Villa fan with a smile on his face.

“I asked them all about George, I’m nosey like that. They said he’s doing really well and he’s very busy crawling and eating.”

Regimental Sergeant Major Ray Collister asked William if there were any more ‘baby Micks’ on the way, Micks being the nickname for the Irish Guards, and he replied: “Maybe one day. One’s enough at the moment.”

Ray, 56, said afterwards: “He said maybe when there’s time.”

The Prince chatted about football while he was attending as Colonel of the regiment and Kate was there to present 300 shamrocks.

The 32-year-old Royal stepped forward to present the shamrock to officers and warrant officers, who passed it along the ranks.

It follows a century-old tradition begun by Queen Alexandra, the wife of the then King, Edward VIII in 1901.
Have him shot for treason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Bottom of the Championship is starting to look interesting:
The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 Champi10

Here's hoping that either Millwall or Yeovil have a good run of form between now and the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Do they have easy run ins. Let's hope so cuz that gap should be big enough to see Blues safe.
Trotters
Trotters

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 pm

I suspect there's too much flotsam and jetsam down there and that'll keep the noses from returning to where they really belong.

There's always next season though.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Trotters wrote:Do they have easy run ins. Let's hope so cuz that gap should be big enough to see Blues safe.
Barnsley need to go down, I used to work in Barnsley and hated most of the fuckers I worked with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Trotters wrote:Do they have easy run ins. Let's hope so cuz that gap should be big enough to see Blues safe.

Blues
Millwall (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Doncaster (a)
Middlesbrough (a)
Nottingham Forest (a)
Blackburn (h)
Leeds (h)
Wigan (h)
Bolton (a)

Charlton
Forest (a)
Derby (a)
Leeds (a)
Reading (h)
Yeovil (h)
Brighton (a)
Barnsley (h)
Bolton (h)
Wednesday (a)
Blackburn (a)
Watford (h)
Blackpool (a)

Millwall
Blues (h)
Blackburn (h)
Nottingham Forest (a)
Wigan (a)
Watford (h)
Middlesbrough (a)
Doncaster (h)
QPR (a)
Bournemouth (h)

Yeovil
Leicester (a)
Barnsley (h)
Blackpool (a)
Charlton (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Blackburn (a)
Huddersfield (h)
Brighton (a)
Middlesbrough (h)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Chris Harte wrote:I suspect there's too much flotsam and jetsam down there and that'll keep the noses from returning to where they really belong.

There's always next season though.....

Whenever I hear that phrase, my mind starts singing the "Meet George Jetson" theme. Which is great because for some very odd reason, I've had a Dolly Parton singing "Joelene" in my head now for three days!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
Barnsley need to go down, I used to work in Barnsley and hated most of the fuckers I worked with.

I'm with you there. Bastards gobbed on our car when we went there. Inbreds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:35 pm

They tried to tell me there was a conspiracy to get them relegated from the Prem, it didn't go down too well when I told em it was because the were shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

The conspiracy was one of stupidity - started and perpetuated by themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 pm

BillyBleach wrote:The conspiracy was one of stupidity - started and perpetuated by themselves.
It's amazing how many of them went to every game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

I actually knocked a c**t out at Barnsley while watching hull city, silly bastard knocked my pint out my hand so when i shouted shit at the silly c**t he turned round and said what was I going to do about it well yea silly bastard, inbred supports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
BillyBleach wrote:The conspiracy was one of stupidity - started and perpetuated by themselves.
It's amazing how many of them went to every game...
50,000 of us, it breaks ta art Tom. Wankers Popcorn Popcorn 

Back to top Go down

Post by pooligan Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Come on the Millwall Lions, see off the inbreds from Small Heath tomorrow night !
pooligan

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:25 pm

pooligan wrote:Come on the Millwall Lions, see off the inbreds from Small Heath tomorrow night !
We might be inconsistent but if they go down it will make it a good season :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:29 pm

They have THE worst home record in the football league.

Yep, even worse than us. I don't think they've won at home in something like 14 or 15 games.

Shame, innit?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Trotters wrote:They have THE worst home record in the football league.

Yep, even worse than us. I don't think they've won at home in something like 14 or 15 games.

Shame, innit?
me art bleeds Tom, they breks yer art they really doz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Surely if they were relegated it would be the final nail in their coffin ?
I hate to see any football club fold............................. But for them i would make a huge exception.
Bollox to them. Really detestable bunch.
There are some genuinely good noses, we have two great blokes over here that i know and we have a great laugh when we meet up.
But on the whole i would not miss them at all should they fold.
The only thing that would piss me off is that Coventry may get larger crowds. affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:00 pm

PDC Lion wrote:Surely if they were relegated it would be the final nail in their coffin ?
I hate to see any football club fold............................. But for them i would make a huge exception.
There are some genuinely good noses, we have two great blokes over here that i know and we have a great laugh when we meet up.
The only thing that would piss me off is that Coventry may get larger crowds. affraid 
How do you work that out? They can't be arsed to go to the sty, what chance of them finding their way to Northampton? Even if they wanted to go they get lost in their own city...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Surely if they were relegated it would be the final nail in their coffin ?
How do you work that out? They can't be arsed to go to the sty, what chance of them finding their way to Northampton?  Even if they wanted to go they get lost in their own city...
They could all be given a one way free bus pass !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:
How do you work that out? They can't be arsed to go to the sty, what chance of them finding their way to Northampton?  Even if they wanted to go they get lost in their own city...
They would only need one bus pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Holtender1982 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Holtender1982 wrote:
They would only need one bus pass.
Now that's what i am talking about. A nose free city would be ace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy No Mates Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I think the world would be a better place if they just went away.
Billy No Mates

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next