The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

+12
Hornso
whiteensign
Wookster
The Great white walnut
Andy_Villa
One Little Bit
AntJac
Lee hendries tan
Billy No Mates
pooligan
Ron Dalian
Trotters
16 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

We thought we had a shit home record with five wins. They're won twice at home all season in the Championship.

Back to top Go down

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Even when we are setting records they have to come along and beat them :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Glass houses...
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great white walnut Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 am

Long way to fall before we plumb their depths Andy
The Great white walnut
The Great white walnut

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 am

When we are safe i may take the piss. Until then i will stay quiet about them Dancing Banana 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:52 am

The Great white walnut wrote:Long way to fall before we plumb their depths Andy
Without doubt. That should also extend to giving them the disdain their irrelevence deserves.

Unless they pipe up & then give it with both barrels...

Just my humble opinion of course.
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Not won at home since 1st October. That really is abysmal.

All on notlob now, can the noses stay up with a draw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Have heard on the way home about the SHA fan who won the opportunity to win next years season ticket. All he had to do was score from the half way line.

pmsl when they said he picked the ball up and walked off the pitch  Very Happy 
Wookster
Wookster

The Small Heath Alliance Thread - Lets all laugh at the noses. - Page 6 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Laughing

Similarly, I've heard that Norwich fans have voted for Carlo Nash (unused reserve keeper) as their player of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Haha, if both those are true then brilliant.

We have the thing at half time where, originally two now four, supporters get a chance to shoot the ball into a big circle.

One of the 'main' prizes were however many season tickets for the next five years. The announcement was met with so much derision they've stopped announcing this wonderful prize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Just a thought. When we win tomorrow and Noses lose, will this thread go into orbit ? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 am

I have a bad feeling about this, I reckon they'll scrape a draw at Bolton Sad
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Anyone watching it?
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Nope, it's Wet Spam and Spurzzzz on telly here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Millwill have gone ahead  :)
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Half time at the majority of the Championship games and they're still on target to go down.
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Sat May 03, 2014 1:28 pm

The problem is, I worry how long Donny can hang on for!!!
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Bolton score!!!
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Quality finish from Lee
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Sat May 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Hornso wrote:Quality finish from Lee

What you watching on?
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 1:36 pm

whiteensign wrote:

What you watching on?

A stream, I'd send you a link but I'm not sure I am allowed too...Mods?
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Hornso wrote:
whiteensign wrote:

What you watching on?

Private messages are great Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Hang on notlob!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornso Sat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
Hornso wrote:
whiteensign wrote:

What you watching on?

Private messages are great Wink

Thanks  Laughing 
Hornso
Hornso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next