The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+63
Gordonsleftboot
LukeWilliamsOBE
Thinman
Mikethevillan
viva_la_amo
Stratfordvilla
bazzah
TheTechniqueSMC
1Elliot
AntJac
thegaffer6
ROTTERDAM1982
danclare82
clarryblue
avfc85
Villabandit
TED
vbm
AstonThriller
jeffvilla
UnclePanda
South London Villan
banneruk
Dansvilla75
Keyser Soze
Sky
Cha Ching
GodzoneVilla
LVBrit
Jimmycarr
DaveAV1
Wookster
aberdarevilla
B62 Villa
gdav
Trotters
Villas Trudge
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
KMitch
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
ember
DelboyVilla
kimbo
The Utterer
jvilla
holtehero
tbarrules
avfcjoe
Jamie Gray
ejs1111
Dgrizzle7
DN1982
Chrissylee1111
Villa_Dan
mark_draper
smetro
GadgetMan
bruka
villabromsgrove
ViewFromT2
deadbuzzardalive
67 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Jamie Gray Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:44 am

jimbop wrote:
Jimmycarr wrote:So TF has just said he's "fairly certain" CB will be back with Villa for pre season, of course not takeover related but interesting side note. Of course he could be saying that more in hope than anything else but still...maybe Benteke is ITK Wink

that is interesting, wonder if the beast has had second thoughts due to takeover, sumet has been said, like" beast, why do you want to leave when we are about to become the richest club in the world and start challenging, theres no point going to the bin dippers, our new owners could buy them and use them as our second team".

I'm reluctant to read too much into this. If he's not sold by then of course he'll report for pre season, he's our player until such time as he is. Him wanting to leave, or transfer negotiations being ongoing wouldn't change that. You carry on as normal until such time as he's no longer our player. Tom's comments probably mean there's nothing solid on the table at this point in time, so as it stands he'll be here on that date.

Last edited by Jamie Gray on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jamie Gray

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 am

TED wrote:Fox just interviewed on sky, very short maybe more to come.
Fox Stated he is still to speak with CB but expects him back
Mentioned he has two years left.

All the stuff you'd expect him to say then really?!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:46 am

Jamie Gray wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Jimmycarr wrote:So TF has just said he's "fairly certain" CB will be back with Villa for pre season, of course not takeover related but interesting side note. Of course he could be saying that more in hope than anything else but still...maybe Benteke is ITK Wink

that is interesting, wonder if the beast has had second thoughts due to takeover, sumet has been said, like" beast, why do you want to leave when we are about to become the richest club in the world and start challenging, theres no point going to the bin dippers, our new owners could buy them and use them as our second team".

I'm reluctant to read too much into this. If he's not sold by then of course he'll report for pre season, he's our player until such time as he is. Him wanting to leave, or transfer negotiations being ongoing wouldn't change that. You carry on as normal until such time as he's no longer our player. Tim's comments probably mean there's nothing solid on the table at this point in time, so as it stands he'll be here on that date.

he seems very good with words does our foxy, like you say" If he's not sold by then of course he'll report for pre season, he's our player until such time as he is" the transfer window will still be open when we report for pre season training. foxy is a sly dog!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Just popping down to the local Chinese Takeaway. Maybe Mr Chung Wing Wah will have some solid info. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 1662365926
Then i am going to Route 66 and the American Indian Cafe to check out Big Bobby see what he has to say.
You never know lol!

Last edited by NARLA24 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mark_draper Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

GadgetMan wrote:
TED wrote:Fox just interviewed on sky, very short maybe more to come.
Fox Stated he is still to speak with CB but expects him back
Mentioned he has two years left.

All the stuff you'd expect him to say then really?!

Yeah, exactly how I read it.
mark_draper

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 am

NARLA24 wrote:Just popping down to the local Chinese Takeaway. Maybe Mr Chung Wing Wah will have some solid info. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 1662365926

im going to the bookies to speak with tony adams

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 am

I've just listened to Fox again he actually said "our hope is we can keep him"
"He has two years left on he's deal, as a starting point I'm fairly certain we can have him back next year if we won't him"
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 am

Just read that Mail article and I get that it's meant to be a little light hearted, BUT what's the point? Terrible article and are they that desperate to fill up pages? Wowzer!! If you're going to do a piece on who could be the mystery people, then at least make it funny or insightful. It's neither! A new low for them....
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:54 am

GadgetMan wrote:Just read that Mail article and I get that it's meant to be a little light hearted, BUT what's the point? Terrible article and are they that desperate to fill up pages? Wowzer!! If you're going to do a piece on who could be the mystery people, then at least make it funny or insightful. It's neither! A new low for them....

they will be taking info from here soon and publishing it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:56 am

TED wrote:I've just listened to Fox again he actually said "our hope is we can keep him"
"He has two years left on he's deal, as a starting point I'm fairly certain we can have him back next year if we won't him"

Wonder why he's given media interviews at the moment? Maybe as TS is away on holiday?! Did he speak about anything else? I need to get SSN on and see if I can catch it!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 am

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:Just popping down to the local Chinese Takeaway. Maybe Mr Chung Wing Wah will have some solid info. AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 1662365926

Ask Merson if he is in there
NARLA24
NARLA24

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am

No, very short interview. Just wondering whether it's part of a bigger piece which Sky will drag out.
Strange the most topical question re a takeover wasn't asked.
Makes me think more to come.
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:00 pm

jimbop wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:Just read that Mail article and I get that it's meant to be a little light hearted, BUT what's the point? Terrible article and are they that desperate to fill up pages? Wowzer!! If you're going to do a piece on who could be the mystery people, then at least make it funny or insightful. It's neither! A new low for them....

Wouldn't be the first paper to get 'info' off a fans site ha! Even the nationals do it these days. I don't like the tone of the Mail in recent times and I miss Mat Kendrick covering us. He's a good guy, the rest I know little about, just the tone of the articles are a little negative for a local paper! Maybe it's because they're starved on any real info from Villa. I know lambert made their jobs difficult at times (allegedly) and RL isn't the biggest talker, but they've had some good stuff with Quote a minute Tim.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:01 pm

@tomallnutPA: "Aston Villa CEO Tom Fox confirms the club will offer Christian Benteke a new contract this summer to try fend off interested clubs".
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:02 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Ask Merson if he is in there

ha ha ha. I went to a dinner thing where merson was speaking, didn't know when he joined sky sports he was still mad into gambling. he said he was commentating on a game once and someone was sent off in the game. jeff then said " lets go over to merse and see what happened with the sending off" merse hadn't got a clue at all as he was checking his accumulator lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:02 pm

TED wrote:No, very short interview. Just wondering whether it's part of a bigger piece which Sky will drag out.
Strange the most topical question re a takeover wasn't asked.
Makes me think more to come.

Could have a point there. Can't see him being able to say much re any takeover, will be interesting to see if he'd repeat his rhetoric of a month or so ago when he said (rather bullishly) There's no solid interest and no one has engaged with the banks etc!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:04 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Wouldn't be the first paper to get 'info' off a fans site ha! Even the nationals do it these days. I don't like the tone of the Mail in recent times and I miss Mat Kendrick covering us. He's a good guy, the rest I know little about, just the tone of the articles are a little negative for a local paper! Maybe it's because they're starved on any real info from Villa. I know lambert made their jobs difficult at times (allegedly) and RL isn't the biggest talker, but they've had some good stuff with Quote a minute Tim.

what has happened to Kendrick? I didn't really like him until I seen his reaction when we beat Liverpool, he defo loves villa

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Can anyone remember the journo (think female?) that was tracking the Micky Arison share sell off last year...and someone on here regularly posted updates?

It seems he has sold close to $1bn worth of his shares since last summer....$1bn AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 1420239857

I'm waiting for the presser where he says "I'm spending every last feckin dime on the Villa boys"

Scarf Waving
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Tom Fox "The Club have failed miserably over the past four years" by @NickHowson

looks like he's done some written press and tv work, sounds like he's applying for the job, a "keep me on, nowt to do with me" etc!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 pm

remember him saying this" “There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes.

“I just wish it was possible for our fans and supporters to see that there is so much happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Is that for real??
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 35 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Trotters wrote:Is that for real??

what?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Trotters wrote:Is that for real??

which?

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Could he have been told told to go public by Learner and get your name out there as you might not be wanted by these new Owners?
tbarrules

Back to top Go down

Post by Suits Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

tbarrules wrote:Could he have been told told to go public by Learner and get your name out there as you might not be wanted by these new Owners?

Doubt that very much.
Suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next