The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

+31
avfcjoe
South London Villan
CoE82
VTID85
UnclePanda
KMitch
Dazzle
Army villain
GadgetMan
plastic
Rattler
NARLA24
Synopsis
Mazrim
mefromhere
kimbo
Saunders82
Thinman
FoxyAV
VillaBill
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
Dions_Bald_Head
logout
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
jeffvilla
achilles
villabromsgrove
thegaffer6
lukevilla
Trotters
35 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

kimbo wrote:I see Sherwood has called Albion 'a good little club' but is glad he's somewhere 'massive'.

Nice one for winding them up when we're fragile as fuck pal.

Maybe his plan is to get Craig Gardner so angry that he gets sent off in the first 30 seconds.
It's not a bad tactic. If West Brom turn up with their usual Pulis away plan, then it will be very hard to break them down. If they let Sherwood wind them up and come at us, we could find a way through them. I'm clutching at bales of hay here!
villabromsgrove

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night)

Post by achilles Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

kimbo wrote:I see Sherwood has called Albion 'a good little club' but is glad he's somewhere 'massive'.

Nice one for winding them up when we're fragile as fuck pal.

Maybe his plan is to get Craig Gardner so angry that he gets sent off in the first 30 seconds.

Its irrelevant, the baggies are already going to be wound up playing us especially in our current position, Gardner always is wound up playing against us!

Bottom line is how our players react, I am up for it so our players should be as well and if they are fragile, f**k off, we don't want any bottlers out there tomorrow night!

The players WILL give a performance that is worthy of the name of ASTON VILLA, no excuses tomorrow night!

Bring it on!!!
achilles
achilles

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Why would Gardner get wound up? He always wanted to play for a club like Villa didn't he?

TS said in interviews today that it's no use blaming the front 2 (delighted that he sees it as a 2 up front even if it doesn't look like that on the pitch beause at least that's the aim!) because they still aren't getting the right service, which he's absolutely right about!

Fully expecting a new midfield tomorrow and hopefully with a new Benteke partner! And if we could couple that with a Gil who plays to the instructions and a Sinclair with a point to prove and a Bacuna getting a chance and a Clark leading the back 4 with authority ...

I sound confident but I secretly know our best chance is if the rumours of Berahino and Ideye being injured are true! And even then I'm fully expecting a Gardner 35 yarder to match Gary's goal for Forest

mefromhere
mefromhere

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:11 pm

My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever
kimbo
kimbo

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 pm

kimbo wrote:My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever

As was mine, and Gardner always having been a fan of every club he signed for ...
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

mefromhere wrote:
kimbo wrote:My post was pretty much tongue in cheek to be honest, as is most things I say to anyone ever

As was mine, and Gardner always having been a fan of every club he signed for ...
Yes I figured  Very Happy
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 am

If we lose this game, I can't see us recovering.
If we win it, it could be the catalyst to push on.
A draw isnt much use. Get those points at all costs.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:31 am

I know we normally step up for the Baggies games, but when what your stepping up from is so low I just can't see us getting the result anymore. The optimistic part of me thinks we should be able to get a draw as Baggies away form ain't the best (still miles better than us though). The pessimist/realist inside of me soon crushes that hope every time is rises though.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 pm

kimbo wrote:
mefromhere wrote:

Yes I figured  Very Happy

I hope the Villa fans sing "You're just a shit Gary Gardner" when he skies one over the bar.
Trotters
Trotters

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

We need some luck tonight.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 pm

We cannot lose this game. C'mon Villa.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattler Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....
Rattler
Rattler

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Rattler wrote:Were going to win tonight, 3 nil. What you all worried for....

I can't remember the last time we won by more than one goal....
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

thegaffer6 wrote:

Last season against Hull I think?  :shock:
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:32 pm

I have been listening to talk sports, not a lot of positives about villa winning. Right now lets stuff the baggies. I would love to do the double over them, its about time we had a little bit of luck. A small deflection, an own goal, or a blistering strike from Tekkers, let go for the throat, body on the line big tackles going in, we shall fight them on the beaches. Sorry got a bit carried away then. Come on you villa boys this is the night to shine. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving VTID
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by plastic Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

jeffvilla wrote:I have been listening to talk sports, not a lot of positives about villa winning. Right now lets stuff the baggies. I would love to do the double over them, its about time we had a little bit of luck. A small deflection, an own goal, or a blistering strike from Tekkers, let go for the throat, body on the line big tackles going in, we shall fight them on the beaches. Sorry got a bit carried away then. Come on you villa boys this is the night to shine. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving VTID

This is exactly what I'd be saying to them. Go for the glory because at this stage you're down if you don't put it all on the line so better to loose in a blaze of glory after spilling as much blood as you can than die whimpering!!
plastic

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:14 pm

The weird thing is that with QPR and Leicester being pretty awful and Burnley having a hell of a tough run in, we still have a chance to stay up even though we've only won twice in the last 23 games. Crazy isn't it!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

For those with BT Sports, I think they may be talking about the game from 6pm and John Gregory is a guest on the 6pm show.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattler Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:34 pm

kimbo wrote:
thegaffer6 wrote:

Last season against Hull I think?  :shock:

well about bloody time then
Rattler
Rattler

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

GadgetMan wrote:I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

For those with BT Sports, I think they may be talking about the game from 6pm and John Gregory is a guest on the 6pm show.
I'm looking through my drinks cabinet to find a combination that will get me up there with you GM. Very Happy Beer Drink
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Off to see us win (the first and certainly not the last)!

UTV Scarf Waving
achilles
achilles

Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
GadgetMan wrote:I'm pumped for this. Sadly not going, but I'll be kicking every ball from my sofa. If ever that set of players owed us a performance, it's tonight and you know what, I reckon we will get it. I'm going for a 2-0 and that's fully expecting Gabby to start. Gil and Benteke to score. Com on you LIONS!! Not been this hyped for a match for a long time. Nervously excited. Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

I'm looking through my drinks cabinet to find a combination that will get me up there with you GM. Very Happy Beer Drink

Orange and Lotus Flower Green tea Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 1662365926 that's what I'm running on haha!! I've changed. I used to have a beer in hand whenever the footy was on. If things get bad, I may have one in my hand later. The higher the high, the bigger the fall (or however it goes) so you're probably best expecting very little...
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm actually sat here drinking a green tea with a couple of saffron stamens in it .... we know how to party GM. Villa v Baggies (Tuesday night) - Page 2 3769219917
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Draw a line in the sand time, players need to show us what they can do.
The baggies are going to be hard to break down, the defence is going to be a hard nut to crack.
Tim must have this team up for it, so keep calm, and Attack.
Good luck and hope we come away with a win, our luck must change and I hope it will be this game. Up the VILLA.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next