The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Fabian Delph

+90
ember
aboclaretandblue
Perth villan
prmort
Andrew Baker
4BetLite
Wriggle
tonyp
gaffer85
marcxc1983
Villa jimmy
villain57
ROTTERDAM1982
ejs1111
Tomy-Flemba
big ming
Wookster
DomAVFC
worcesterkev
Chicken
Cha Ching
DN1982
hawk190601
Barton82
Peter
TED
MarvelVillan
Karlos96
Withes Sweatbands
deadbuzzardalive
GodzoneVilla
johnny noodles
1Elliot
Saunders82
UnclePanda
therailboy
Rawlie
Dgrizzle7
Born Under The Holte End
DaveAV1
The Great white walnut
rosco77
Stratfordvilla
The Utterer
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Andyh
B62 Villa
FoxyAV
Morpheus
De Kuip
avfcjay
mickeywya
avfc forever
StringGhost
bazzah
Gordonsleftboot
VTID85
CoE82
lukevilla
omariqy
Jamie Gray
mark_draper
GhostDad
ViewFromT2
GadgetMan
danclare82
tbarrules
avfc85
larvin86
Dansvilla75
Mazrim
South London Villan
smetro
Army villain
jeffvilla
Dions_Bald_Head
KMitch
Synopsis
Con
bruka
Morgan Villa
VillaBill
achilles
HarryAVFC
Green Villan
villabromsgrove
kimbo
NARLA24
gdav
Trotters
94 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Fabian Delph - Page 13 Empty Re: Fabian Delph

Post by Villa jimmy Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Barry got some stick but fair play to him he gave us a lot of years, Milner love the guy to bits welcome back anytime, Delph can fuckoff! I love my club and will support no matter what no player is bigger than the club and we will be ok!
Villa jimmy

Fabian Delph - Page 13 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Fabian Delph - Page 13 Delph-10

sayitlikemazrim
Mazrim
Mazrim

Fabian Delph - Page 13 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyp Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Villa jimmy wrote:Come on Clarke when we play man shity nail the twat!

That would be some Tackle taking out the entire City bench !!
tonyp
tonyp

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyp Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Least he will be able to watch the Euros next summer with his feet up at home.

There is very little loyalty with footballers. We accept that, if I was offered to do the same job for double/treble the money I would jump at the chance we all would.
What we do expect is HONESTY.

Many players in the past have been honest about wanting the better themselves and have left with our support.
tonyp
tonyp

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostDad Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 pm

photo Screenshot_2015-07-17-21-15-11.png
GhostDad
GhostDad

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Milner was a much better player than Delph and even he couldn't hold down a regular starting postion
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Fabian Delph - Page 13 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Stratfordvilla Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:56 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Once Benteke goes early next week, we'd have lost our entire spine of the team. The same spine that nearly saw us relegated the last few years. Time to move on and get better. The saints comparison is a good one and if we can unearth a few gems and spend the money as wisely as them we will be ok.

Amavi and Gueye both coming in early next week, let's get a CM (Darder) and a forward and we'll be saying Delph who?

Spot on . Scarf Waving
Stratfordvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostDad Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:28 am

Nudged Fabian Delph - Page 13 1420239857 !!!
GhostDad
GhostDad

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

Fuming. A massive shit has been taken on the club, the fans and on his own integrity. I'm not begrudging his reasons for going (even if it could be career limiting) but I certainly begrudge every one of us being lied to.
VTID85

Fabian Delph - Page 13 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

Fabian Delph - Page 13 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:49 am

It's obvious City came back with a bigger wheelbarrow of cash that was too hard to resist, and I can't blame him for not being able to turn it down.

What's got my pissed of this time is his new statement where he says he fully intended to stay and see out his new contract where signed it back in Jan... If that's the case why the fuck did he insist on an 8m buyout clause bing put in? Surely that wasn't PL insisting on it? Ffs... Fabian, you've made yourself look a right twat!
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 am

Mazrim wrote:Fabian Delph - Page 13 Delph-10

sayitlikemazrim

Crying laughing at this! 

lol!
Trotters
Trotters

Fabian Delph - Page 13 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by worcesterkev Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:26 am

I would like to know what has gone on behind the scenes that has changed his mind, he knew he would be ridiculed for going after his statement and went anyway, his going on tour with MC shows we are not aware of the full story. It just seems very strange that all the high earners at the club are leaving. Maybe it is the players or then again are they being pushed.
worcesterkev

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:07 am

Another naïve prick over estimating his own ability and thinks he will play a big part in a squad that strong, nah, MONEY is the only reason.

It will haunt him his whole career, he will expect to get abused at villa, but this knob will get it from every team domestic and international ( if he gets a game that is), rot in hell son!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Fabian Delph - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:48 am

November 7th as it stands is Citeh at home. We should move the bench to The Holte End for that game so that we can properly explain loyalty to Mr Delph.

Ok he may look at his bank account and shrug his shoulders, but it will haunt him forever. He has all the money he will ever need, regardless of where he plays, but respect comes at a much higher price. Mr Delph doesn't have the currency.
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeywya Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:33 am

If he left last week, i wouldn't of minded because he got us £8million, but the way he has gone about it, he has become my most hated Villa player of the past 20 years. But the one good thing id say about him, i don't think he's gone for the money, as i said last week, if i wasn't a villa fan then id rather be in the Man City set up than the Villa one.

The one thing that annoys me tho, is that people questioning the £8million buy out clause and blaming whoever agreed to it, especially Stan Collymore. Its obvious that Delph wanted a small release clause, and if we didn't agree to it then he wouldn't of signed. So it was either £8million clause and potentially keep him for at least another 18 months, or lose him for free at the end of last season.
mickeywya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 am

mickeywya wrote:If he left last week, i wouldn't of minded because he got us £8million, but the way he has gone about it, he has become my most hated Villa player of the past 20 years. But the one good thing id say about him, i don't think he's gone for the money, as i said last week, if i wasn't a villa fan then id rather be in the Man City set up than the Villa one.

The one thing that annoys me tho, is that people questioning the £8million buy out clause and blaming whoever agreed to it, especially Stan Collymore. Its obvious that Delph wanted a small release clause, and if we didn't agree to it then he wouldn't of signed. So it was either £8million clause and potentially keep him for at least another 18 months, or lose him for free at the end of last season.

Isn't that a contradiction though?

As in if Delph was so insistent that he wanted an 8m buyout clause which is ridiculously low really for an England midfielder at his age etc and was refusing to sign otherwise then surely he must have done it only as a kind of parting gesture so we got something instead of nothing meaning he knew he was gonna leave. Otherwise he would have a) Allowed it to be higher b) The person who negotiated the deal was incompetent in allowing such a clause to be inserted at such a low level.

If it was option "a" then it's a disgrace that he came out with all that BS TWICE about loving the club etc etc.
If it was Option "b" then Collymore is correct in saying it was incompetence putting in such a ridiculously low release clause.

Also the fact the release clause became public knowledge so quickly says either Delph or someone at the club leaked that surely? If it was his agent then Delph must surely have prompted him?... Whichever way round there's something dodgy about the whole thing.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Fabian Delph - Page 13 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer85 Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:10 am

The Utterer wrote:
mickeywya wrote:If he left last week, i wouldn't of minded because he got us £8million, but the way he has gone about it, he has become my most hated Villa player of the past 20 years. But the one good thing id say about him, i don't think he's gone for the money, as i said last week, if i wasn't a villa fan then id rather be in the Man City set up than the Villa one.

As in if Delph was so insistent that he wanted an 8m buyout clause which is ridiculously low really for an England midfielder at his age etc and was refusing to sign otherwise then surely he must have done it only as a kind of parting gesture so we got something instead of nothing meaning he knew he was gonna leave. Otherwise he would have a) Allowed it to be higher b) The person who negotiated the deal was incompetent in allowing such a clause to be inserted at such a low level.

If it was option "a" then it's a disgrace that he came out with all that BS TWICE about loving the club etc etc.
If it was Option "b" then Collymore is correct in saying it was incompetence putting in such a ridiculously low release clause.

Also the fact the release clause became public knowledge so quickly says either Delph or someone at the club leaked that surely? If it was his agent then Delph must surely have prompted him?... Whichever way round there's something dodgy about the whole thing.

Well said couldn't of put it better myself
Personally I think it's option a the clause was forced upon us by delph I can't think villa are that incompetent that they put in a release clause that low unless forced
gaffer85
gaffer85

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:23 am

Where's the official club statement?
Where's Fox?
Delph aside the contempt fans are treated with by this club is appalling.
When Lerner speaks it's ambiguous and in riddles.
Fox in my opinion is full of contradictions.
Lambert/sherwood both said they new nothing of a takeover but please correct me if I wrong didn't Both then appear to have knowledge? Confusing.
I guess we are an inconvenience.
Even the most ardent Lerner supporters surely can't defend this?
IMO
TED

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:20 am

What do you need a club statement for, a lying contradicted lower than a snakes belly Judas of a player has mugged us over & left for the golden splinters he will get from the bench of Man City?

A player acting the way Delph has after his two loyalty speeches is no loss anyway !

How many games did he play anyway , 100 ?
How many goals did he score, 5 ?

Hardly Dennis Mortimer is he ?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Baker Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 am

Long time reader first time poster.
Replacing the c word with the word Delph ie Simon cowbell is a right Delph.
Losing him and Benteke is a blow but if we are given the money to reinvest we could buy 4 5 decent players that could take us out of the constant relegation battles year on year.
Bad seasons lead to good occasionally. little just kept us up in 95 and look at the following year after we got Southgate draper and savo. Then when Yorke went.
Sherwood says there is a losing mentality at the club and a few have left so there could be a change there.
When we lost the last cup final we lost ugo and Southgate this one Delph and benteke. Either we win cup finals or we go out in the third round.
Andrew Baker

Back to top Go down

Post by TED Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:56 am

What do I want a club statement for? Is that a serious question?
Explain why an 8 mil clause was in he's contract?
Explain the dross going on at the lib.
Explain why we are losing our best layers.
Exain why fans are treated with contempt.
Explain the strategy for our club.
Explain what Lerners plan is.
Do I need to go on?
Was that really a serious question?

TED

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyp Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:13 pm

I cant believe they have agreed a contract with only a 8m release clause, that in mind was a clear indication that his agent could get him a better deal elsewhere. Its the fan fair the club have done over him signing and then for kit launch etc that's the disgrace. That release clause was his thank you so he didn't go on a free, and again we have made ourselves look stupid because on inept higher management
tonyp
tonyp

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:16 pm

gaffer85 wrote:
The Utterer wrote:

Well said couldn't of put it better myself
Personally I think it's option a the clause was forced upon us by delph I can't think villa are that incompetent that they put in a release clause that low unless forced

I think its a little bit of A. Didnt Thiery Henry do a similar thing at Arsenal as he felt that it was wrong to go for nothing, in Delphs case its a small reward for looking sticking with him through his long injury absence. What I dont want to hear now is his whinning on about how he loved the club and the other bull that journo's will be writting
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansvilla75 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Andrew Baker wrote:Long time reader first time poster.
Replacing the c word with the word Delph ie Simon cowbell is a right Delph.
Losing him and Benteke is a blow but if we are given the money to reinvest we could buy 4 5 decent players that could take us out of the constant relegation battles year on year.
Bad seasons lead to good occasionally.  little just kept us up in 95 and look at the following year after we got Southgate draper and  savo. Then when Yorke went.
Sherwood says there is a losing mentality at the club and a few have left so there could be a change there.
When we lost the last cup final we lost ugo and Southgate this one Delph and benteke. Either we win cup finals or we go out in the third round.

Welcome to the forum Andy, couldn't agree more with Sherwoods statement, there was a losing mentality at the club and who was the club captain?
Dansvilla75
Dansvilla75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next