The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+89
Southern Villan
Rattler
omariqy
Hac2002
danclare82
Desperate Villan
Tomy-Flemba
Mykey38
holtehero
LVBrit
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
achilles
Marco
DN1982
jamavfc1
Villa jimmy
Government Agencey
Suits
TheLeftSide
Morpheus
Dek of Villa
jeffvilla
CoE82
Longboy
Jpmangel
Mooseman
VillaBill
gdav
Wookster
GodzoneVilla
Leafs1201
MinnyVilla
George
Texas_Mike
kimbo
Billy Walker
smoke
pcfbavfcoman
Fpuppys
EbeneezerGoode
mordecai
AVit
Karlos96
Withes Sweatbands
Zidane
lukevilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Davidvilla73
Malandro
Voice of reason
Andyh
Jimmycarr
B62 Villa
thinlizzy
ejs1111
Thinman
mrshnn
Morgan Villa
River
BournVilla
johnny noodles
RoyRace
GhostDad
upthevilla76
Wigteke
PathAtTheBackOfTheHolte
Elagabalus
villabromsgrove
CTVillan
Trotters
Mazrim
AVFClee
Villa_Dan
USVillan
Saunders
Denis_B
R1chuk
UnclePanda
Green Villan
Jim
Villarocks666
Coseley Villa
tbarrules
HarryAVFC
Olof Mellberg
GadgetMan
My Old Man
The Utterer
jvilla
93 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:48 pm

The takeover happening post has been deleted from the Aston Villarumours site. I like that site because you can disagree with anyone and then watch how irrate someone can get
Morgan Villa

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Morpheus Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Marco wrote:Hi guys, long time browser but first time poster. Just been speaking to a guy who has a friend in the financial section down the villa and the talk is red bull will be completing a takeover next week. Might be bs but thought I would share it anyway.

Welcome to the site Marco and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Concerning Red Bull I have no preference as to who is our new owner just as long as they have enough for us to invest sensibly in the team over the next few seasons to push us back into the top eight and make us competitive again while playing some good football.
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Ill have some of that Morpheus
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Marco wrote:Cheers guys. As I said, might be a load of tosh but he was convinced it was happening next week.

Quite honestly I would be glad if anything positive at the Villa happened next week!
achilles
achilles

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:27 pm

I suppose you need to use your jet every now and then for business related purposes to keep it tax deductible.

villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Oh no, more rumours and hopes being raised

I'm edging towards Matt Law article tonight saying Randy will free 10 mill and Ki Mossess and Sincllair are targets. Those 3 would be great. Need two fast direct wingers. Desperate for quality in the final 3rd. Ki would be perfect alongside Delph. No more Kea Gabby and Wiemann in our line up. Shocking football players

Went to the game tonight and we poor first half with5 at the back. It doesn't work. A lot more comfortable second half with r
4 At the back. Get Benteke back and Zoggy Mossess and SinclIr supplying him. Sell Gabby and Kea and a few more useless shites
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 pm

achilles wrote:
Marco wrote:Cheers guys. As I said, might be a load of tosh but he was convinced it was happening next week.

Quite honestly I would be glad if anything positive at the Villa happened next week!

This week will be even better ha ha!!

Can I just give a warm welcome to all our new members and invite you to check out the other threads. Notable mentions for the competition thread where there's a chance to win a great prize in our prediction league and the new TBAR Flip Magazine has proven popular today. We are looking to make this a weekly feature. Let us now your thoughts, they're appreciated and will be taken on board.

Right, back to why Lerner is in London?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul mcgrath(GOD) Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Definitely here for a reason.I just have a feeling about this.
Paul mcgrath(GOD)

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 25 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Well before i go to bed, i was truely hopeful that today would be the day, but never mind there's always a tomorrow.
I did have a dream some time ago that the day i picked up my new car i would hear the news on the radio that Villa had been taken over and Lambert had been axed, Well that day has come, picked it up this afternoon but the only thing i heard was on here that Lerner was in Birmingham and then departed for London, so i guess today was not such a good day (and if you planning on buyimg a ford focus, the manual is bigger than the Bible, unless you're six of course).

Drink 

Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Marco wrote:Hi guys, long time browser but first time poster. Just been speaking to a guy who has a friend in the financial section down the villa and the talk is red bull will be completing a takeover next week. Might be bs but thought I would share it anyway.

Welcome to the site Marco and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Concerning Red Bull I have no preference as to who is our new owner just as long as they have enough for us to invest sensibly in the team over the next few seasons to push us back into the top eight and make us competitive again while playing some good football.

Red Bull want to be winners in whatever they do, they can rename us to the Red Bull Villa Park so long as they want us to go forward
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:01 am

Fpuppys wrote:Well before i go to bed, i was truely hopeful that today would be the day, but never mind there's always a tomorrow.
I did have a dream some time ago that the day i picked up my new car i would hear the news on the radio that Villa had been taken over and Lambert had been axed, Well that day has come, picked it up this afternoon but the only thing i heard was on here that Lerner was in Birmingham and then departed for London, so i guess today was not such a good day (and if you planning on buyimg a ford focus, the manual is bigger than the Bible, unless you're six of course).

Drink 

I hope you're getting more pleasure from your new Focus than we're currently getting from the Villa. I've ordered my new car (sept 12th) and I already know that it's going to be a hell of a lot more reliable than the Villa.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:05 am

Lamberts done no interview after the game. I didn't see him once get of his seat tonight

Why would he if he knows new owners are coming and he's getting the sack :)
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:08 am

It's hard to say why he was over here/if he actually was, like most people say maybe a new CEO or giving Lambert a bonus for the great work employing the dross he has pulled for a freebie.

My guess it's a departure and it's all the farewells (LLAMA-LLAMA-LLAMA).
11 Days and counting! There's still time whether it be tomorrow or next Friday, I've never had a Randy let me down (there the best).

By the way the LLAMA-LLAMA-LLAMA was from an old cartoon from ANIMANIACS, and yes i'm pissed.

Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:09 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Lamberts done no interview after the game. I didn't see him once get of his seat tonight

Know what your saying, but i think its more a case of being told to keep a low profile. Crowd was flat tonight, which was a surprise, but i guess people are finding it difficult to find anything to shout about at the moment. Really need Lerner to sell quickly, we are in terminal decline.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:11 am

My Old Man wrote:
HarryAVFC wrote:Lamberts done no interview after the game. I didn't see him once get of his seat tonight

Know what your saying, but i think its more a case of being told to keep a low profile. Crowd was flat tonight, which was a surprise, but i guess people are finding it difficult to find anything to shout about at the moment. Really need Lerner to sell quickly, we are in terminal decline.

Great turn out by the fans, nearly 4 thousand but as you say, no where near as loud as they usually are. Can't blame fans, we were shocking tonight yet again.

There are no Lambert songs what so ever any more. There was one calling for the Wallsall manager to give us a wave though :)
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 am

Lambert knows he's shite. He knows the fans know he's shite. He's only in a Job because our owner don't care anymore. He will be out the door as soon as his contract runs out or new owners take over, what ever happens first
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 am

Fpuppys wrote:It's hard to say why he was over here/if he actually was, like most people say maybe a new CEO or giving Lambert a bonus for the great work employing the dross he has pulled for a freebie.

11 Days and counting! There's still time whether it be tomorrow or next Friday, I've never had a Randy let me down (there the best).

By the way the LLAMA-LLAMA-LLAMA was from an old cartoon from ANIMANIACS, and yes i'm pissed.

Definitely over here mate. Had it confirmed by trees who works at BHX. Why he's here is another matter. I wouldn't be surprised to hear another statement tomorrow/today. Not sure of the contents, but wouldn't be surprised.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:21 am

villabromsgrove wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:Well before i go to bed, i was truely hopeful that today would be the day, but never mind there's always a tomorrow.

Drink 

I hope you're getting more pleasure from your new Focus than we're currently getting from the Villa. I've ordered my new car (sept 12th) and I already know that it's going to be a hell of a lot more reliable than the Villa.

I thought they stopped making the Relaint as it only had three wheels and was easy to rollover (a bit like Villa and the national lottery). Still. i hope when it gets here you enjoy mate. What have you ordered?
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:24 am

HarryAVFC wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

Great turn out by the fans, nearly 4 thousand but as you say, no where near as loud as they usually are. Can't blame fans, we were shocking tonight yet again.

There are no Lambert songs what so ever any more. There was one calling for the Wallsall manager to give us a wave though :)

Haha...missed that!

Who was it who said Villa Fans would turn out to watch eleven Villa shirts hanging from a washing line 8) 

Fans were fine on the most part, but some were just cretins. Maybe drink, but having a go for just having a goes sake in friendly is pathetic. Grealish oozes class, you can see it...so why try and destroy his confidence by calling him shit because he missed a chance.

Mind boggles!
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 am

We are on the tele lol
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:30 am

Ye Grealish has talent that's for sure unlike most our side. Zoggy as well improved us. I hate it when we play 5 at the back

Would love us to sign Mosses and Sinclair. Even just one would be a huge boost
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:30 am

TheEgo wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:It's hard to say why he was over here/if he actually was, like most people say maybe a new CEO or giving Lambert a bonus for the great work employing the dross he has pulled for a freebie.

Definitely over here mate. Had it confirmed by trees who works at BHX. Why he's here is another matter. I wouldn't be surprised to hear another statement tomorrow/today. Not sure of the contents, but wouldn't be surprised.

His plane was here but there is no mention of Lerner, so it could be his kids, One fancied a balti pie and the other wanted jellied eels.

By the way is it pissing down with rain where you are? it is in Stournridge.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:39 am

Fpuppys wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

Drink 

I thought they stopped making the Relaint as it only had three wheels and was easy to rollover (a bit like Villa and the national lottery). Still. i hope when it gets here you enjoy mate.   What have you ordered?
Don't laugh, a Skoda …. Superb estate 170bhp dsg four wheel drive in moon white metallic. It's fully loaded and about £8,000 less than the equivalent Audi A6 Avant which shares the same parts and floorpan. Damn clever these Czechs! I'd make a damned fine CEO, I'd take Baros and have him rebuilt by the Germans!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:40 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Ye Grealish has talent that's for sure unlike most our side. Zoggy as well improved us. I hate it when we play  5 at the back

I think Grealish needs time to develope and its way to early, yes give the lad a break and more first team appearances, but he has legs like a sparrow that woukd break under a serious challenge, he would be Great in a few years but not at the moment, needs beefing up.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:40 am

HarryAVFC wrote:Ye Grealish has talent that's for sure unlike most our side. Zoggy as well improved us. I hate it when we play  5 at the back

Would certainly give us options. I like Sinclair, good Footballer.

Zoggy seems really up for it so far. Could this be the season he finally delivers?
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next