The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

+24
Trotters
WendyOz
DaveAV1
Saunders82
VillaBill
achilles
Villa_Dan
Wriggle
Dions_Bald_Head
4BetLite
AstonThriller
villajk
Cha Ching
danclare82
Peter
Army villain
smetro
DelboyVilla
deadbuzzardalive
mefromhere
Dazzle
jeffvilla
CoE82
avfc forever
28 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:38 pm

rytham is a dancer,
kodjia is the answer,
he will score from anywhere,
set your mind and join us,
holte end is in chorus,
he will score from anywheeeeeeeeeeeeeere,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,
oh oh he'll score from anywhere,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,
oh oh he'll score from anywheeeeeeeeeeeeee

have a listen to the rythem is a dancer tune, it fits beautifully!

Back to top Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by NARLA24 Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:41 pm

jimbop wrote:rytham is a dancer,
kodjia is the answer,
holte end is in chorus,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,

You have been on the bloody vino again fella
NARLA24
NARLA24

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:47 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
kodjia is the answer,
holte end is in chorus,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,

blame the aston social for that!! still hanging today!

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:12 pm

jimbop wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:
kodjia is the answer,
holte end is in chorus,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,
oh oh jonathan kodjia,

blame the aston social for that!! still hanging today!
Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
NARLA24
NARLA24

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Love it NARLA it's the story Dickens never got to publish lol

Bloody hell Jimbop were you in the Aston social as well? What's in the beer there? I was okay drinking for 2 hours in the Tavern before the game, OK for an hour after but by the time I left the Social I was proper weaving haha
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 14729110
Trotters
Trotters

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Well I can see where she's hiding the other bottle. oh Karen Brady, you were so beautiful back then, with your sexy back combed carrot top, stinking from 3 cans of Silvikrin hairspray, you crazy, sexy fire hazard you...
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:07 pm

De Kuip wrote:Well I can see where she's hiding the other bottle. oh Karen Brady, you were so beautiful back then, with your sexy back combed carrot top, stinking from 3 cans of Silvikrin hairspray, you crazy, sexy fire hazard you...

A face that sunk a thousand ships?? Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 3590831400
DelboyVilla

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:19 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Well I can see where she's hiding the other bottle. oh Karen Brady, you were so beautiful back then, with your sexy back combed carrot top, stinking from 3 cans of Silvikrin hairspray, you crazy, sexy fire hazard you...

A face that sunk a thousand ships?? Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 3590831400

A back that polished a thousand boardroom tables...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Read from the bottom up...

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 Screen13
Trotters
Trotters

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

I used to love reading not big Sam. Genuinely laugh out loud stuff.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 am

De Kuip wrote:Love it NARLA it's the story Dickens never got to publish lol

Bloody hell Jimbop were you in the Aston social as well? What's in the beer there? I was okay drinking for 2 hours in the Tavern before the game, OK for an hour after but by the time I left the Social I was proper weaving haha

I don't know what it is but have never walked normally out of there!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:37 am

'Excuse me sir, does this handkerchief smell of rohypnol to you?'?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 am

Loving the banners Trotters
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 am

what we thinking about the score sunday people?? I'm having 2-2

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:37 am

jimbop wrote:what we thinking about the score sunday people?? I'm having 2-2
Neck on the line time...3...1 to Villa
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:51 am

3-0
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:42 am

Villa_Dan wrote:3-0

jesus that would be nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am

I remember watching the 5-1 win, looking at the clock and working out how many goals per minute they needed.
Was nervous all the way to the point where they needed 2 goals every 30 seconds! Laughing

So, yes, 3-0 would be nice. 6-0 would be nicerer.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:55 am

Trotters wrote:I remember watching the 5-1 win, looking at the clock and working out how many goals per minute they needed.
Was nervous all the way to the point where they needed 2 goals every 30 seconds! Laughing

So, yes, 3-0 would be nice. 6-0 would be nicerer.

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 Empty 2-1 to the villa.

Post by jeffvilla Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:08 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 pm

jeffvilla wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:

2-1 to the almighty Villa Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

have I really just seen an article on mail saying "rowett finally puts to bed who he supports!!" as if he's gonna say" I'm villa through and through, only at this shit hole for a pay check, I will be setting them team up to loose to villa and will sprint down the touchline when the 4th goal goes in" report report

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I really want us to beat this lot of filth so I'm going to say we will win 2-1.
avfc forever
avfc forever

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Anyone else getting proper nervous now? I can't stop thinking about Sunday lol. It's the best feeling beating scum isn't it but I never enjoy the build up or the game (apart from 5-1). I just want it to be over and 3points in bag! Plzzzzz!!!
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum