The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

+24
Trotters
WendyOz
DaveAV1
Saunders82
VillaBill
achilles
Villa_Dan
Wriggle
Dions_Bald_Head
4BetLite
AstonThriller
villajk
Cha Ching
danclare82
Peter
Army villain
smetro
DelboyVilla
deadbuzzardalive
mefromhere
Dazzle
jeffvilla
CoE82
avfc forever
28 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by Dazzle Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:33 pm

We'll keep a clean sheet, 0-2. 2nd goal coming in the 88th minute.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours)

Post by 4BetLite Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 pm

0-7 smash that scum.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Many moons ago when we beat the scum 5-1 , my wife decided to book a weekend away in saint David's. To be fair to say when I said on the Saturday I was going back to watch the villa on the Sunday she was not best pleased.
I did give her the choice to stay in saint David's or we could go back together at 06.00 on the Sunday morning, or get a lift back with my brother in law, or she could drive back and I would get the train, bus ferry skate board or roller skates. Plenty of options I thought, so at 11.30 on the Sunday morning I went to my seat to watch the mighty villa beat the scum 5-1 totally worth the 2 month in the dog house. report Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

I think the wife finally found out just how important the derby was  between Villa and small heath utd that weekend. !!!!!!

Last edited by jeffvilla on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:25 pm

the 5-1 demolition was a joy to watch, I just happen to be in the north stand right next to the great unwashed 12 toed inbred, sister fuckers, and the best memory is watching them disappear when the 4th went in, only for them to realise that they were locked in, so as they were making there way back, we just happen to score the 5th, the look on there faces was just magic.
CoE82
CoE82

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm still not convinced my wife knows why our son's first birthday party is starting at 2pm on Sunday*, after I vetoed an earlier lunchtime kickoff. I'm sure she'll thank me for looking after the boy for a couple of hours while she gets on with spearing chunks of cheddar and pineapple and so on.

*She'll find out after about 30 seconds of me shouting at the shit Sky quality on my laptop**.

**I'm in Winchester, no one's going to show it on the telly in a pub I can take a baby in unless it's local teams like Southampton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool, ManU or ManC.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am

Either a gritty draw - or a convincing villa win. Fancy the odd red card or two as well..
smetro
smetro

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 am

I fully expect a full blood and thunder game this weekend. Its just a pity its in the  dustbin of a ground.
If it was at Villa Park I would expect nothing less than  a continuous endless loop of Dublin nutting savage on the big screen. Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 am

NARLA24
NARLA24

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 am

Good grief the tackle was bad enough, let alone the head butt right in front of the referee!

Reminded me of the time when football was played by men rather than pansies!
achilles
achilles

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:36 am

CoE82 wrote:the 5-1 demolition was a joy to watch, I just happen to be in the north stand right next to the great unwashed 12 toed inbred, sister fuckers, and the best memory is watching them disappear when the 4th went in, only for them to realise that they were locked in, so as they were making there way back, we just happen to score the 5th, the look on there faces was just magic.

this has made my day Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 3769219917 Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 3769219917 Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:44 am

Just cleared it with the good lady wifey and i have Sunday off work. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Shall i have a drink during the game or wait until after the game?
12 midday is a bit early really, not wanting to have a serious hangover all day Monday.
Poll
1- Go for it early on and make a complete twat of yourself
2- Wait until half time then whack it down your throat like a maniac and just slightly delay making a complete twat of yourself
3-Wait until full time and celebrate with a few well earned victory sherberts.
4-Abstain until safely at home and celebrate with a cracking bottle, or two, of very fine vino tinto
5-Abstain altogether, pretending to be the total proffesional and make sure i am 100% fit for work on Monday morning.
You see the bloody quandry i am in?
NARLA24
NARLA24

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:49 am

There is no quandry. We will win and win big. The noses will, once again, destroy their own shitty excuse for a ground and fall silent on social media for a few months.

Trotters
Trotters

Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 am

Trotters wrote:There is no quandry. We will win and win big. The noses will, once again, destroy their own shitty excuse for a ground and fall silent on social media for a few months.

But what about the booze side of things young Trotters old pal?
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 am

I'd go for 1,2 and 3 mr narla. This will be well worth destroying your liver....... Mmmmmmmmm liver................and onions and gravy.......and mash.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:20 am

NARLA24 wrote:Just cleared it with the good lady wifey and i have Sunday off work. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Shall i have a drink during the game or wait until after the game?
12 midday is a bit early really, not wanting to have a serious hangover all day Monday.
Poll
2- Wait until half time then whack it down your throat like a maniac and just slightly delay making a complete twat of yourself
4-Abstain until safely at home and celebrate with a cracking bottle, or two, of very fine vino tinto
5-Abstain altogether, pretending to be the total proffesional and make sure i am 100% fit for work on Monday morning.

go for it early on Beer Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:22 am

Get wankered you soft twat!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:36 am

After looking at the above advice my mind is made up......Wankered it is then Drink Drink Drink Drink
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:03 pm

NARLA24 wrote:Just cleared it with the good lady wifey and i have Sunday off work. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Shall i have a drink during the game or wait until after the game?
Poll

No problem as far as I can see.
Get plastered when we win be very very merry.
If by some lucky fluke or bias refs decisions they win no problem you will be dunk enough for it not to matter. Drink Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:19 pm

jeffvilla wrote:
Poll

No problem as far as I can see.
Get plastered when we win be very very merry.
If by some lucky fluke or bias refs decisions they win no problem you will be dunk enough for it not to matter. Drink Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 498107619
Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 4025243045 Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 4025243045
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:29 pm

It's on television, so we're gonna lose.

Gary Gardner will once again prove that he is pure shite. Bruce will get questioned for being outsmarted by Gary Rowett. Grealish will come on and get praise for doing absolutely dick.

Normal service resumed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Joppe84 wrote:It's on television, so we're gonna lose.

Gary Gardner will once again prove that he is pure shite. Bruce will get questioned for being outsmarted by Gary Rowett. Grealish will come on and get praise for doing absolutely dick.

Normal service resumed.

Errr Grealish is susended  Scum v Villa thread - A Tale of Two Cities (the shite down the road being the first one, and the second is the city that is ours) - Page 3 1520050566
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Normal service resumed.

Are you a motivational speaker in real life?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:02 pm

Poll

Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Normal service resumed.

Grealish will come on, pick up the ball on the right wing from De Laet, cut inside and play a quick 1-2 with Heskey before clipping the ball to the back post for a towering Benteke to power home the winner in the 90th minute. I can't wait.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next