The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm

There are a few comical alis out there.

Back to top Go down

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Pick ourselves up and carry on... to the job centre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Well fuck me.
Please can we have an announcement from VP in the next hour that Lambert has emptied his desk.

but the clowns in the boardroom will still be here. They fill me with even more dread.
Me to. We are in trouble now, big trouble and Lambert is not the bloke to get us out of it, unfortunately.
I am now completely pissed off with Lambert. I have defended him all the way through, things have changed now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 pm

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 Carryon_zpsbd71e2e3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Need a photoshop wiz to change faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Troy! Come here and help a little!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Uncle Villa wrote:Need a photoshop wiz to change faces

I can think of a few faces I'd add to that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:22 pm

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 Carryon_zps782949cd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Swap Benteke/Vlaar with Lerner & Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:25 pm

Very very roughly done. I need someone with photoshop and not paint!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:25 pm

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 48165147
Trotters
Trotters

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:27 pm

I think I've turned against Lambert today. I know that if he goes in the summer he'll have to be replaced, and the decision will have to be made by our clueless owner, but now I think he should go in the summer.

The league's bottom team have taken 6 points off us this season. We've won 5 at home all season. It is simply not good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Ok, if Lambert goes, it shows that the strategy that we have had of buying young and upcoming players has failed.

It has produced some talent - take for example - Benteke. Okore when he returns from injury, but the general fact is that now, in the Premier League, money is king. And if we are not willing to pay the wage bills, or pay for big name players, then we will always be an also-ran.

Lambert's strategy was worth a punt... it's just not what we need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:35 pm

The mailaise around the club is the hardest part to bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:35 pm

That's our tenth home defeat in the league this season.

TENTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm

I don't even want to think about how many goals we've conceeded at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Lizard Licker wrote:Ok, if Lambert goes, it shows that the strategy that we have had of buying young and upcoming players has failed.

It has produced some talent - take for example - Benteke. Okore when he returns from injury, but the general fact is that now, in the Premier League, money is king. And if we are not willing to pay the wage bills, or pay for big name players, then we will always be an also-ran.

Lambert's strategy was worth a punt... it's just not what we need.
I disagree, it was never going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm

I've got to say it, that retrospectively it was never going to work... but for a brief close season, we all thought that it might do...

And then last close season too.

And now look at us. Fucking rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 pm

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 1505069_297094783774183_3096993489187276422_n
Trotters
Trotters

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Trotters wrote:The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 1505069_297094783774183_3096993489187276422_n
How do you do that ? Very funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Just got back. Sack the useless git. Absolutely terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Was it as bad as it looked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Uncle Villa wrote:That's our tenth home defeat in the league this season.

TENTH

Add the cup games to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard E Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:37 pm

If you disregard the spin, I don't think the strategy was to buy young and upcoming players. It was to buy players on low wages.
Richard E

The Aston Villa v Fulham match and post match thread (Reaction P13) - Page 9 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Totally agree pal. 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next