The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 9:54 am

Saying that he's saying things Yeung did - well Leicester's owners said very similar things too
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun May 22, 2016 9:58 am

I think the majority of new owners will say something similar. I actually really like this guy. He has been very open, how many owners would show a paper proof of funds?
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 10:02 am

That's my gripe with this takeover. I don't mind the takeover, however I mind people acting like it's the best thing since brown cheese because of what the new chairman says. Anyone can do the talk, doing the walk is another matter entirely. Why don't we just wait until august before we actually go fawning after this Chinese bloke like some are doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 am

When we sign the manager and we see the caliber of players he signs then we will have more of an indication as to how the owner is.
Boldfinger

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 am

This tweet is from the guy who wrote the Mail article

sportingintelligence
‏@sportingintel

Since filing that piece (last tweet) Tony Xia's Harvard professor has come back to me, verifying all aspects of his studies at Harvard & MIT

Nothing major but more evidence that he isn't a 'fraud', as some seemed to think.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 10:07 am

I don't think anyone is fawning over him. There's a huge dollop of excitement as well as some healthy scepticism (as well as some obsessive oddness).

You're right though in that the proof of the pudding will come in August when we'll see the results of his first quarter. Hopefully there will be significant signs of intent by then.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun May 22, 2016 10:07 am

Im so excited by this take over, I will even support Nigel Pearson, if he came in as boss!

Never thought Id say that..
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Sun May 22, 2016 10:12 am

What I do like is that they are looking at different options for a manager. We should be getting a manager who has to impress us with their plans etc rather than us begging for a manager.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 10:13 am

Trotters wrote:
You're right though in that the proof of the pudding will come in August when we'll see the results of his first quarter. Hopefully there will be significant signs of intent by then.

It'll be our first season back in the Prem when we see how far we will go IMO The right manager, keeping our better players, spending £40m on talent - those 3 things have us finishing in the top 2 and promoted without really stretching either a bank balance or imagination. Success at the top level requires more.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 10:13 am

This is just a desperate troll by a nose to try to drag us down to their shitty little sewer. The very fact they are comparing Xia to their crooked hairdresser says it all. Picking on one small part of a statement from a guy who has behaved professionally during his time here is plain stupid. To then blame him for over staffing the club before he even joined is also stupid. We clearly had far too many staff and it needed reducing. At least he had the guts to do what Fox clearly didn't.

If we are dead to AlfT you won't read this but hey ho thank McGrath for no more stupid red font!
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 am

You and a few others really need to stop this stupid infantile shite where you claim everyone are bluenoses because they have a different opinion. If you can't handle different opinions, why the fuck are you on a messageboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by CoE82 Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 am

Why haven't people made the connection, our new chairman said we will have a new manager in next week, on Sky sports news yesterday, they were reporting that jose's agent was having talks next week. Come on people 2+2=4 were getting mourihno, we are loaded and he's willing to drop.a league for a season to bring the great AVFC back AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 1787200310
CoE82
CoE82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 10:29 am

Mourinho is off to Man Ure
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am

Joppe84 wrote:You and a few others really need to stop this stupid infantile shite where you claim everyone are bluenoses because they have a different opinion. If you can't handle different opinions, why the fuck are you on a messageboard.

To be fair, of you asked me to list 3 things that define a bluenose (leaving aside brother-uncles and webbed feet), I'd say:

Season ticket at The Sty.
An unhealthy obsession/dislike of Villa.
Inability to formulate a decent response when proved wrong.

Check, check, checkity check!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 10:36 am

Sticking up for a fellow nose eh Joppe???? Laughing lol!

If you can't spot an idiot on the wind up then maybe you need to re-assess your own time on message boards?

I am sure you will not understand my tongue in cheek comments Joppe but you can always insult me personally because I don't care TBH!
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 10:37 am

Season ticket to that shit hole does it for me. How the fuck can one say he's a Villa fan yet spend a few seasons sitting in their home end applauding their efforts?

I'm not one to say all Noses are sugarbags. I have a few friends who, despite an utter lack of taste, are decent people. We have a bit of banter between us etc. But none of them would ever even consider buying a Villa ST. Ever. If Blues shut down as a club they'd support Solihull Moors and still end their sentences with SOTV
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 10:43 am

Trotters wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:You and a few others really need to stop this stupid infantile shite where you claim everyone are bluenoses because they have a different opinion. If you can't handle different opinions, why the fuck are you on a messageboard.

To be fair, of you asked me to list 3 things that define a bluenose (leaving aside brother-uncles and webbed feet), I'd say:

So what's your excuse for him calling me a bluenose then? I have neither. Uncheck, uncheck, uncheckity check. Your third point is a bloody paradox though as Del's decent responses tends to be that others are bluenoses for having a different opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 10:44 am

But his missus is "dead good at research".

And, apart from not knowing:
Xia is from mainland China and not HK.
That US companies CAN be purchased by foreign investors.
That the current Recon group wasn't founded in 1963.
That Dr.Xia is a doctor

...she's doing OK! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 39 1f602

Last edited by Trotters on Sun May 22, 2016 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sun May 22, 2016 10:45 am

So typically British

We've found us a saviour
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Now lets destroy him
Bash Bash
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 10:50 am

HOLY SHIT, BAN BLUENOSES NOW!, I didn't know we could change text colour, guess I sound like a bafoon now
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 22, 2016 10:54 am

Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

So what's your excuse for him calling me a bluenose then? I have neither. Uncheck, uncheck, uncheckity check. Your third point is a bloody paradox though as Del's decent responses tends to be that others are bluenoses for having a different opinion.

Why do I have to have an excuse for him?

I said then as I'll say now; labelling someone a bluenose over nothing more than difference of opinion isn't on. However, if it hates Villa like a nose and buys a season ticket at The Sty like a nose (a very small number of them, granted), then logic follows.....
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun May 22, 2016 10:57 am

That's funny Joppe as I called one person a nose, AlfT? I suspected you wouldn't understand British humour and said as much in my post but you still didn't understand.?

Let's hope Alf and his good lady are too busy researching to come back too soon?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae1411 Sun May 22, 2016 11:01 am

4BetLite wrote:HOLY SHIT, BAN BLUENOSES NOW!, I didn't know we could change text colour, guess I sound like a bafoon now

*Buffoon

Sorry couldnt resist
Jae1411

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 am

Jae1411 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:HOLY SHIT, BAN BLUENOSES NOW!, I didn't know we could change text colour, guess I sound like a bafoon now

*Buffoon

Sorry couldnt resist

How dare you, I meant bafoon, ...............Sir! Laughing at You
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 11:17 am

DelboyVilla wrote:That's funny Joppe as I called one person a nose, AlfT? I suspected you wouldn't understand British humour and said as much in my post but you still didn't understand.?

Let's hope Alf and his good lady are too busy researching to come back too soon?

You called me a nose a few days ago, so clearly not just now eh. It's just your argumentive technique. Nothing to do with humour. You go to insults when you can't counter other people arguments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next