The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5580405,00.html

Recon Group is a privately owned holding company that owns the controlling interest in five publicly listed companies on the Hong Kong and Chinese stock exchanges and many other private companies employing 35,000 people in 75 countries.

Recon Group is a multinational conglomerate operating in six core business sectors and has taken advantage of China's economic growth over the last two decades as the Government has carried out a programme of moving 500 million people from rural to urban living. Recon Group has been at the forefront of this giant urbanisation development and holds an estimated 40% market share of the Digital City business sector.

The six core business sectors include IT Infrastructure and Services for Smart Cities, Health & Agriculture, New Energy & Smart Transportation, Engineering & Design, Recon Capital including financial services and Sports, Leisure & Tourism.

Lotus Health Group, part of the Health and Agriculture Division, is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and is the largest glutamic company in China and the second largest in the world with 12,000 employees, 10,000 distributors in China and 40,000 worldwide in 70 countries.

Dr. Tony Jiantong Xia is the Chairman/CEO and owner of Recon Group. After graduation in China, he was amongst the initial 25 highly rated graduates out of 1,000 sent to study overseas. He spent six years at Harvard and MIT including five months exchange with Oxford University before returning to China to develop Recon Group.

Dr Xia played football as a striker until he finished at college and football has remained his passion. Dr Xia decided to buy an iconic football Club in England as the cornerstone of his Sports, Leisure and Tourism Division. He became a fan of Aston Villa many years ago and is delighted at the opportunity to become the new owner.

Dr Xia's immediate objective is to return Aston Villa to the Premier League and then to have the Club finish in the top six, bringing European football back to Villa Park. He plans to make Aston Villa the most famous football Club in China with a huge fan base.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Suspect that Lotus Group is a decent cash cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 7:04 pm

some said he is only 30.......funnnn.....he could play for us.....he used to be a striker......
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 pm

I hope he's rich enough to dump the shit squad, bye bye slackers.........

And someone wake TROTTERS up, he's missing this.

JOPPE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BEER, NOW!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Wed May 18, 2016 7:09 pm

banneruk

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed May 18, 2016 7:09 pm

So that journal we all slaughtered did know after all report
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 7:09 pm

is that ex everton geezer still going to be chairman ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 18, 2016 7:10 pm

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 01026510

Da Man!
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Elliot Wed May 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Haven't caught up on everything yet but need dancing banana's....

Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Beer Drink AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 238524133 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 693198913 Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1815562058 AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1815562058
1Elliot
1Elliot

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 7:13 pm

4BetLite wrote:I hope he's rich enough to dump the shit squad, bye bye slackers.........

And someone wake TROTTERS up, he's missing this.

JOPPE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BEER, NOW!

I'm having one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Brit Wed May 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Great - Now the new kit is gonna be made of plastic.
The Brit
The Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Can't we make a thread for Trotters with dancing bananas? He needs to know something has happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 18, 2016 7:14 pm

4BetLite wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 01026510

Da Man!

Big shout out to Steve Hollis, well done Sir!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Wed May 18, 2016 7:15 pm

4BetLite wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 01026510

Da Man!

Whats great about this is he is so young too so could be here for decades if all goes to plan. Great news Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Beer

JOPPE!!!! Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink Beer
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm really intrigued how anyone can make themselves so rich on property and consultancy in such a short period of time. It seriously baffles me.

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Wed May 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'm really intrigued how anyone can make themselves so rich on property and consultancy in such a short period of time. It seriously baffles me.

How rich though? I can't find anything lol
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by OriginalVillan Wed May 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Either my sleuthing skills aren't quite as good as I imagine or I really can't find much on him, anywhere...
OriginalVillan
OriginalVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed May 18, 2016 7:22 pm

You know what its like with a Chinese though, we will have one & then need another one after 15minutes

Welcome Dr Xia, I hope he is a surgeon because our squad needs some serious work doing

Last edited by VillaBill on Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
VillaBill
VillaBill

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Tell you what, try and find an asian company that has 35000 people in work and look at the revenue stream of that company. I just did it for a few Norwegian companies and it's absurd. I think Norwegian companies are a bad example because of the oil inflated economy, but just try.

I see Mike Ashley has 27 000 employees, though I don't know his net worth.

And I think that proves it will just as much be about HOW he runs the club as to how much money he puts in it. We really need to get the key people right.

Last edited by Joppe84 on Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

OriginalVillan wrote:Either my sleuthing skills aren't quite as good as I imagine or I really can't find much on him, anywhere...

Triads are sneaky fuckers

In all seriousness it's hard to get accurate information on wealthy individuals from communist countries...
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed May 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Tell you what, try and find an asian company that has 35000 people in work and look at the revenue stream of that company. I just did it for a few Norwegian companies and it's absurd. I think Norwegian companies are a bad example because of the oil inflated economy, but just try.

I see Mike Ashley has 27 000 employees, though I don't know his net worth.

And I think that proves it will just as much be about HOW he runs the club as to how much money he puts in it. We really need to get the key people right.
6b i think. Where are people gettimg 27b from. I cant find anything on him
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed May 18, 2016 7:27 pm

VillaBill wrote:You know what its like with a Chinese though, we will have one & then need another one after 15minutes

Welcome Dr Xia, I hope he is a surgeon because our squad needs some serious work doing
You need more then a surgeon, you need a tree surgeon to cut all that dead wood away, but great news. Drink Drink Drink Over the head
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Ciwjyk10
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by OriginalVillan Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Synopsis wrote:
OriginalVillan wrote:Either my sleuthing skills aren't quite as good as I imagine or I really can't find much on him, anywhere...

Triads are sneaky fuckers

In all seriousness it's hard to get accurate information on wealthy individuals from communist countries...

Very true, we can only hope all will become apparent very soon.
OriginalVillan
OriginalVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Ding dong Lerner's gone Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Been trying to post that for 2 years!!!!
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next