The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+77
Dansvilla75
Smorg
CoE82
Keyser Soze
big ming
VTID85
Thinman
AVit
Whitechocs
Leafs1201
shanghaivilla
villainjock
Alf T
Con
Kakacroom
tonyp
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Mr_Spadge
Heisenberg
NARLA24
Rawlie
Wriggle
TheVillansOfAston
The Great white walnut
VillaSteve
rosco77
KMitch
Suits
Trysullvilla
DaveAV1
Trotters
andrew24561
Saunders82
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
FoxyAV
wiler
simbrenn
DelboyVilla
South London Villan
hawk190601
Sky
Peter
BillytheKid
holtehero
Olofsbeard
De Kuip
achilles
gaffer85
StringGhost
Wookster
Villa_Dan
gdav
VillaBill
OriginalVillan
The Brit
1Elliot
ViewFromT2
nickf21
Army villain
Dions_Bald_Head
Synopsis
smetro
Chrissylee1111
The Utterer
Olof Mellberg
Cha Ching
UnclePanda
HarryAVFC
banneruk
4BetLite
Justice league
danclare82
deadbuzzardalive
noodles
AstonThriller
81 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:Apparently he is worth 27bil

Who Ellison ?
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by UnclePanda Wed May 18, 2016 6:48 pm

So, a bit more than the £70mil peeople are getting stressed about, then?
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Happy days folks. We'very not had much to celebrate for some time now but turns out it was darkest before dawn. If we're relegated let it be with an incentivised new owner.

Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 pm

I hope he invests £1m in the team for every different valuation of his wealth
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 pm

Where have you heard that?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

That sounds like wishful thinking.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

You don't have 35000 staff working for you and be worth 75mil lol
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

hes worth £900 billon .....top that !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

It's good news that we have a new owner, and let's wait and see what plans he has for our future.
At least we have got rid of Lerner and Paddy Reilly.
Just waiting to see who the new manager will be.
Having a few beers tonight UTV.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

On Twitter, must be legit lol
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Wed May 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Where have you read this?
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by nickf21 Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

now the fun really begins.... who is going to jump ship from the Premiership to begin the playing rebuild.... we are going to be linked to everybody...
and off topic - but my wife is certainly in for a good night tonight!
nickf21

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Wed May 18, 2016 6:52 pm

LEARNER STATEMENT

Goodbye to all that…
Announcement of agreement to sell Aston Villa to Tony Xia

In spite of my personal affection for reading history I have come to trust the future more than the past. And when I refer to the 'past,' I do so lightly and lightheartedly. I refer to recent accounts - mostly in the press regarding the sale of the Club, that are so many miles from accuracy or truth that I can only assume that they too were written by people whose tongues were firmly embedded in their respective cheeks. It is football after all.

As I've said, it was my hope that ownership and custodianship of the Club would have been transferred some years ago when I knew that personal and professional matters made it impossible for me to contribute the time I did in my first five years with the Club. Time and immersion that is crucial to any formula for success. Still, fates are fickle in football so that we could claw back to safety last season, end up at Wembley at a Cup Final sitting amongst old friends!, and then spend the 2015/16 campaign at Bannockburn!

As I expect this to be my last message to supporters through the Villa website I thought it worth reiterating that my approach from the beginning, consistent with my longstanding affection for The Trinity, was in three parts: Villa Park infrastructure, Bodymoor Heath infrastructure and the Villa squad. I have a sneaking suspicion that my best chance of any tolerable memories in this regard will lie with the father and son of this trinity…! In the end, however, so many wonderful young players came through Villa during my time and it is to them and supporters alike whom I am indebted. Also, of course, I wish - without mentioning names, to say thank you to countless people with whom I worked at Villa Park and BMH who have touched me personally and from whom I have learned so much.

Finally, being conscious of the popular and dark pastime of wondering aloud how much was spent, or lost, I should like to think that I 'left behind' value which will hopefully endure and benefit this beloved old Club. In being sadly more than tone deaf, I'll not weakly risk trying to sound any positive notes. But what I will say is that if spending to restore and preserve the wonderful Jacobean Holte Hotel at the southern tip of the Ground, or researching and adding the Holte End mosaic as a nostalgic nod to that wonderful Leitch Stand of our past, add to the tally of personal losses then I can offer no counter argument other than to say I would do the same all over!

It is here that the agreement I wish to announce with Tony Xia ties into my short narrative: Tony has built his career around infrastructure. He is certainly a hugely successful businessman but importantly for me he is passionate about architecture, site design and planning. His commitment to invest in the squad, and leadership at Bodymoor Heath was expressed early on but as we visited together, and had some unrushed time to discuss his plans, Tony's excitement to develop Villa Park shone through. I remain convinced that this is a crucial part of the Club's future as it provides a critical, long-term second source of revenue and therefore sustainability for the Club from which squad-funding can potentially come.

It is with that that I want to say thank you, and to wish Tony every success going forward.
Justice league
Justice league

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed May 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Randy in apparent shock as he thought he had sold the club 2 years ago
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 6:52 pm

nickf21 wrote:now the fun really begins.... who is going to jump ship from the Premiership to begin the playing rebuild.... we are going to be linked to everybody...
and off topic - but my wife is certainly in for a good night tonight!

What you offering her to Dr Tony for the night ? - sounds reasonable...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Mike32pepper
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:You don't have 35000 staff working for you and be worth 75mil lol

Roughly 2 k quid a year? Sounds a bit on the low side lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Wed May 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Xia owns five publicly listed companies in Hong Kong and China and employs 35,000 people across 75 countries.

Justice league
Justice league

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed May 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Here's the Recon website

http://www.reconig.com/index.htm

Slow loading though, presumably because of traffic.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Wed May 18, 2016 6:56 pm

If he's a Dr then we've saved money on a physio.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Wed May 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Lol joppe
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Wed May 18, 2016 6:56 pm

MORE TO COME!!!

Manager to be announced shortly
Justice league
Justice league

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 pm

I think we broke that recon page Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice league Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 pm

If you go to the official site there is a link to an Aston villa Chinese site
Justice league
Justice league

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Justice league wrote:If you go to the official site there is a link to an Aston villa Chinese site

been there for years
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next