The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
Leafs1201
VillaSteve
big ming
Barton82
WendyOz
Dansvilla75
Heisenberg
BillytheKid
gdav
gaffer85
HarryAVFC
Thinman
Marco
UnclePanda
hawk190601
AstonThriller
Army villain
Trysullvilla
mefromhere
bruka
KMitch
lukevilla
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
nickf21
Saunders82
Dgrizzle7
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
Con
De Kuip
AVFClee
jeffvilla
Olofsbeard
FoxyAV
andrew24561
fastbackace
villajk
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
Andyh
avfcjoe
Sky
The Utterer
Synopsis
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
simbrenn
achilles
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
ember
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
deadbuzzardalive
danclare82
64 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:27 pm

, ive got my old dear texting the lady in questions mom to try and find more details!! trying to find out her second name to check her out on linkedin. I assure you all 100% I'm not bull shitting and i'm not known on here for BS either, only thing ive said before was grealish was signing for us and not going anywhere.

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Trotters wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:Anyone in a position to know anything about the deal will have signed None Disclosure Agreements. And if they break one of those, then I gather they can end up in big trouble indeed. So I don't think lawyer would be spouting of details, or at least they shouldn't, lol.

But how do you go about finding out who leaked it? A 71 year old lady at a big legal firm...gotta be at least two of them. lol!

the 71 year old is my mom, not the lawyer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Olof Mellberg wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Olof Mellberg wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:"The group is rumoured to be looking into a club in English football to benefit from the increasing TV rights fees and global audiences generated by the Premier League."

http://en.as.com/en/2016/04/26/football/1461622072_213315.html

I still believe.....

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 50815218

But Were In The Championship....... No guarantee of getting back, and it still could take a few years under a new owner, thats the harsh truth Sad

Nothing that 50 to 100 mill wouldn't solve

True, but why wait, Why not just already buy a PL club, or better yet, buy one thats newly promoted this year, Burnley? Boro? Brighton?  whichever of the 2 go up automaticley to tap into this big PL deal that starts next season, why Bungle around with Villa for a year or 2  trying to get back?

At a most basic level, brand recognition.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:31 pm

jimbop wrote:
Trotters wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:Anyone in a position to know anything about the deal will have signed None Disclosure Agreements. And if they break one of those, then I gather they can end up in big trouble indeed. So I don't think lawyer would be spouting of details, or at least they shouldn't, lol.

But how do you go about finding out who leaked it? A 71 year old lady at a big legal firm...gotta be at least two of them. lol!

It's 1:30 in the morning here. You can't possibly expect me to keep up.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Breaking News! Our Evening Mail leading female reporter - Copee-anne Paiste - understands from one of her sources that a latecomer has thrown his hat into the ring regarding the purchase of Aston Villa.
Not much is known about reclusive billionaire Larry Rowett other than he is constantly flanked by two "heavies" wherever he goes, known to this reporter only as "Jimbop" and Joppe" - as sinister a pair of names as any you will find.
It appears that Rowett has made his billions only very recently, when he opened up a kebab house next door to Gabriel Agbonlahor, and is keen to offload some of his taxes by running them through the perennial disaster known as Aston Villa.
More to follow soon. (Note to Ed. 150 words invoice enc.)
De Kuip
De Kuip

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:32 pm

Trotters wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Trotters wrote:

It's 1:30 in the morning here. You can't possibly expect me to keep up.

lol fair enuff matey, your worse than my mom lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Well, there is a real lack of nourishment in this thread...

Had hopes that something may happen this week.....silly me lol Flogging a dead hors
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Does the fact tho that we are no longer using BOAML and now SPB suggest we have buyers and now need legal councel?

Last edited by danclare82 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
danclare82
danclare82

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Last year when all this was going on wasnt Chrissylee's source working in BoA ML?

If he combined that info with his what hiis mate this year up ay Skybet is getting surely he'd be on fire

Just thinkin
Wookster
Wookster

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Jimbop I'm sure you're not a BSer, but perhaps the message may have got confused somewhere along the line. Even suspending a healthy level of cynicism, you have to agree, "A 71 year old's friends daughter", isn't likely to be afforded gold standard reliability mate.

Believe me I'm not having a dig and never do at people posting what they hear. Particularly a regular poster like you jimbop, who I'm sure has posted in good faith, and I'm not saying what you've heard isn't right either. Up The Villa!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:57 pm

DaveAV1 wrote:Jimbop I'm sure you're not a BSer, but perhaps the message may have got confused somewhere along the line. Even suspending a healthy level of cynicism, you have to agree, "A 71 year old's friends daughter", isn't likely to be afforded gold standard reliability mate.

Believe me I'm not having a dig and never do at people posting what they hear. Particularly a regular poster like you jimbop, who I'm sure has posted in good faith, and I'm not saying what you've heard isn't right either. Up The Villa!

Its probably is genuine, but the timing is critical, if what she heard was say 2 months ago then that sounds like pre deal time and said consortium are no longer a candidate. Since that time a buyer is it advanced talks and the girl can no longer divulge anything.

If she heard something recently then were most likely up shit street.
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Last year the deal was on until Lerner started putting ridiculous terms on the sale. Unfortunately anything can happen when Lerner is involved. What we do know is that we have interested parties and Hollis is negotiating with the interested parties. I was told that the deal is virtually done. Anyone would tell you that I am up and down like a yo yo on this one, it's not because I doubt my friend it's because I do not trust Lerners competence. If you look at it logically something must be happening or there are a lot of liars. Let's look at the list:
Hollis has mentioned he is in negotiating.
King has said that we have parties interested
Little has said that a deal is close (albeit to a fan) which was heard by a few people.
Gray thinks we are close.
No manager appointed, even though we have had links.
Lerner is selling his plane as has no plans to come back to the UK.

I stick by what I have said but I hope Lerner stays well away from it all.
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Well Hollis has confirmed that we're in dialogue with at least three 'parties'. So we know that there isn't lack of interest (unless of course Hollis is being dishonest, I don't think that he is). Whether or not those parties are consortiums or not we don't know, but it would seem that we aren't struggling to find a potential buyer.

I'd be very surprised if Lerner ruled out selling to a consortium per se. I think he'd only rule out a consortium, if it was one where they could only afford to buy us once pooling their money together.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:28 pm

My mate at ML is in Dubai on his holidays otherwise I would have f pestered him.
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:21 pm

More takeover talk from Hollis and the fan groups

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/flavour-what-steve-hollis-told-11258461
No manager until takeover sorted said hollis. Its got to be close hasnt it?? I think so.
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 pm

It's all bullshit. We won't be taken over for a long time

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Joppe84 wrote:It's all bullshit. We won't be taken over for a long time
No I know we should be sceptical afta prev years but it all feels different this time round. Too many diff hints by various people inc official lines especially king who had nothing to do with us at time of interview. Hollis to me hasnt put a foot wrong and seems a lot more genuine than fox. Its happening im sure of it.
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:44 pm

The fact it is Hollis, a man I've felt all along was brought in solely to facilitate a sale as that's his background, not Lerner who is handling this makes me feel significantly more confident that a takeover is in the works.

If it was Lerner and Faulkner/Fox I'd say no chance.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:58 pm

The views and opinions reflected herein are mine and in no way constitute " in the know" knowledge or anything more than my own opinion.

We are currently in the process of selling the club. There is more than one interested party and we are giving everyone involved the opportunity to see what they are buying and the depth of what is needed before they proceed with a sale. Nothing will happen until at least the end of the season. The buyout of Everton shares took around 6 weeks. For the Chairman to state that a new manager won't be appointed until a new owner is in place means that things are moving forwards.For the next few weeks I will read the football news as usual and if there is something about us being taken over I will be pleasantly surprised but don't drive yourselves crazy trying to work it out, it may take a while but this time it's happening.
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:22 pm

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3931993,00.html

"We are now looking forward to building the good relationship between Evergrande and Aston Villa."

"I also can't wait to visit Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath."

This Evergrande thing will be the end of me...  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 1715320296
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Heisenberg Jack Ma and his group are Evergrande funders i got a feeling we are defo being taken over Chinese and Jack Ma Alibaba group.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Heisenberg Jack Ma and his group are Evergrande funders i got a feeling we are defo being taken over Chinese and Jack Ma Alibaba group.

I hope so... Links are there at least...
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Is he not apparently buying milan though?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Jack Ma will do, or Larry. 

Just hope this isn't all one big ploy from the club. Still sceptical the line come around just as season ticket prices are announced and they are on sale soon

It's easy for Hollis to say talks are happening, it's also easy for him to say they collapsed in an few weeks when he club have sold enough tickets 

I hope the club wouldn't scoop so low, but it wouldn't surprise anyone
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 30 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next