The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
Leafs1201
VillaSteve
big ming
Barton82
WendyOz
Dansvilla75
Heisenberg
BillytheKid
gdav
gaffer85
HarryAVFC
Thinman
Marco
UnclePanda
hawk190601
AstonThriller
Army villain
Trysullvilla
mefromhere
bruka
KMitch
lukevilla
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
nickf21
Saunders82
Dgrizzle7
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
Con
De Kuip
AVFClee
jeffvilla
Olofsbeard
FoxyAV
andrew24561
fastbackace
villajk
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
Andyh
avfcjoe
Sky
The Utterer
Synopsis
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
simbrenn
achilles
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
ember
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
deadbuzzardalive
danclare82
64 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Chrissylee1111 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 pm

It is Ellison, I was told early this evening
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 0_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Olof Mellberg Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Chrissylee1111 wrote:It is Ellison, I was told early this evening

Appreciate you putting it out there, naturally will be met with doubters and sceptism, and non believers, like me :)

But I can only hope and pray for the good of Villa, and us suffering fans, you are right :)
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 am

Olof Mellberg wrote:
Chrissylee1111 wrote:It is Ellison, I was told early this evening

Appreciate you putting it out there, naturally will be met with doubters and sceptism, and non believers, like me :)

But I can only hope and pray for the good of Villa, and us suffering fans, you are right :)

I hope so too. I named him as one of the few Americans I would find acceptable for a reason. Guaranteed success. He's a winner on every level and would make sure AVFC are winners. I'd love to see us running out the season after next with "Oracle" written on the shirts.
ember
ember

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 am

Chrissylee1111 wrote:Andyh, they are still businessman, they have knocked 100m off the asking price

They didn't. They probably got about £50 off but then bought a business whose income has been reduced by 90%. If you wanted to buy Villa, last year was the time to buy it.

However, it's more than likely that Lerner played silly buggers with our fate which made the deal unpalatable. Jamie Gray said the last deal fell over because of size and complexity. I don't necessarily buy that idea - plenty of clubs get bought and sold and football clubs aren't particularly complex businesses are they? The only reason I think a sale collapsed was down to old cunty-bollocks being the dickhead that he is and adding caveats he had no right to add.

I'll throw my hat into the Chinese corner and hope it's Wang Chinese not Yeung Chinese. I can't see it being Ellison. No offence to those who've said it IS Ellison.
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:33 am

One thing I do confidently predict re: Ellison. The papers are going to be writing about him being the buyer because it has been posted on an internet forum and that's where they get all their inside scoops now! Laughing
ember
ember

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:39 am

The Wang ain't far off being announced soon i feelAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrFSQw9Eg46jPAPzRfPbZzDZaHLdoOGWnQIgwPeplIwnAp0nYpeQ
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Con Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:57 am

what is interesting about possible responsible Chinese ownership is the potential for shirt sales and merchandising in the Chinese market to which they will have ready access. Chinese have the largest middle class in the world. I'm sure many of their kids would choose Villa as their club simply because it was owned by a Chinese firm. and in China "many" is a LOT of people.

Ellison sounds good because he is personally very rich and his name is like "the Son of Ellis" i.e. Doug Ellis, our owner before Lerner. That's historical continuity. However, the American market you'd thought is already fairly well saturated with Man U and Liverpool fans. Under Ellison Villa's success as a business would probably depend on how interested Ellison was in the club, whereas under responsible Chinese ownership it could be more self-sustaining.
Con
Con

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:01 am

Good point there i feel Con dude, let's be honest we ain't gonna kick Larry Ellison out of bed for farting if it is him buying our club am we AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 1420239857 but the potential to really tap into the Chinese market ad Asia as a whole really sounds promising, plus also there isn't really a proper big boy successful owner who is Chinese in the Premiership so the way these filthy rich loon's love to flex there financial muscles and show off and compete against fellow stinker rich boys is exciting.

Either way Wang or Larry we ay complaining thats for sure Beer
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:25 am

AVFClee wrote:The Wang ain't far off being announced soon i feelAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrFSQw9Eg46jPAPzRfPbZzDZaHLdoOGWnQIgwPeplIwnAp0nYpeQ

Christ I read this now and believed/hoped for a second it was indeed Friday. Unfortunately it's Monday.

FFS.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 am

Ellison link getting strong, an associate of SH has leaked news...........

twitter.com/ThemWereTheDays/status/724368555542732803
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:54 am

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Image10
Trotters
Trotters

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:33 am

Trotters wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Image10

cheers trots, Im like guzan at uploading links, I try my best but I'm just not very good
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:39 am

I'm thinking that the negotiations will be conducted away from VP and BMH, the best way to find out whats happening is to tail Hollis, 48hrs should do it, I'm prepared to put in a long shift to kick this off but I need help.

Does anyone know what he drives/reg no....any intel welcomed.
Very Happy
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:42 am

Was Randy at the game as he was meant to be in the country.

If he wasn't at the game then surely/hopefully he was at BMH finalising the sale
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 am

If people are thinking that Ellison is buying us based on what that account says on the matter, then I fear they're setting themselves up for a disappointment. I think he/she is just trying to get more followers, nothing wrong with that I guess, but if it does turn out to be Ellison I don't think they know anything about it.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:49 am

deadbuzzardalive wrote:If people are thinking that Ellison is buying us based on what that account says on the matter, then I fear they're setting themselves up for a disappointment. I think he/she is just trying to get more followers, nothing wrong with that I guess, but if it does turn out to be Ellison I don't think they know anything about it.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 am

I'm still optimistic that we'll be sold. I just doubt that @themwerethedays has any inside knowledge on the situation. Also I'd also be surprised if were sold as soon as this week. Having said that it won't stop from keep checking the news.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:36 am

After the will we/won't we are we /are we not sold events of the past few years I'm taking the Qe serra serra option, wake me when its done !!!!
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:39 am

4BetLite has a new avatar!

lol! lol! lol!

That's jumping the gun!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:44 am

Joppe84 wrote:
AVFClee wrote:The Wang ain't far off being announced soon i feelAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrFSQw9Eg46jPAPzRfPbZzDZaHLdoOGWnQIgwPeplIwnAp0nYpeQ

Christ I read this now and believed/hoped for a second it was indeed Friday. Unfortunately it's Monday.

FFS.

lol! Yeah soz about that dude but at least it gives us something to look forward to and pass away the week ahead Very Happy
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 am

Knowing Randy he's dealing with the wrong Oracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:55 am

andrew24561 wrote:Knowing Randy he's dealing with the wrong Oracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ffs knowing Lerner the useless dumbass he is he is probably talking to this oracle right know instead of Larry and his crew 🤦 He probably thinks this is the oneAVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Search?rlz=1I7PBEA_en-GB&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=matrix+oracle+pics&oq=matrix+oracle+pics&gs_l=img.3...434155.438042.0.438303.24.17.0.0.0.0.371.2176.0j11j1j1.13.0....0...1c.1.64.img..12.6.1179AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 16 Oracle12
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:44 am

The thing that is a bit head scratching is Pearson in the Express seems to be close to being appointed, maybe new owners want him at the helm but if not why would we be picking and appointing a new manager with a takeover so close,,,,,,,,,we shall see of course.
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:04 am

Well foreign media reporting Larry Ellison is about to buy Villa for $130million

User Actions
Following

Fichaje Total
‏@FichajeTotal
Larry Ellison, 5º hombre más rico del mundo, habría hecho una multimillonaria oferta para comprar el Aston Villa, cerca de los 130M£. #ASVFT
Translated from Spanish by Bing Wrong translation?
Larry Ellison, 5th richest man of the world, would have made a multi-million dollar offer to buy Aston Villa, close to the £ 130 million. #ASVFT
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:08 am

:) that's all I am saying
Chrissylee1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next