The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+60
Leafs1201
VillaSteve
big ming
Barton82
WendyOz
Dansvilla75
Heisenberg
BillytheKid
gdav
gaffer85
HarryAVFC
Thinman
Marco
UnclePanda
hawk190601
AstonThriller
Army villain
Trysullvilla
mefromhere
bruka
KMitch
lukevilla
Chrissylee1111
Cha Ching
nickf21
Saunders82
Dgrizzle7
Olof Mellberg
Wookster
Con
De Kuip
AVFClee
jeffvilla
Olofsbeard
FoxyAV
andrew24561
fastbackace
villajk
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
1Elliot
Andyh
avfcjoe
Sky
The Utterer
Synopsis
NARLA24
Dions_Bald_Head
simbrenn
achilles
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
smetro
Trotters
ember
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
deadbuzzardalive
danclare82
64 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:11 pm

For what it is worth, I've just discovered that a lad I work with is mates with the bloke who put the photo of his kids with Little on Facebook saying he said the takeover was close.

It's legit apparently. Can't imagine BL lying to fans.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 4_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ember Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:20 pm

simbrenn wrote:I've just heard from a erm reliable source , that learner is in a meeating, on a yacht with Micky Arison

That's not the full story. Oh no, not by any means.
Some of you will be aware I have revealed Usmanov's A340 has been retrofitted with floats and is now water-landing capable. It also has a drop-down cargo hold loading bay like a Hercules. It was into this cargo bay Lerner's Falcon was piloted in a covert airborne insertion. The A340 landed off the coast of Bermuda and taxi-d to Ellison's yacht Musashi.

Usmanov, Ellison, Arison and Lerner have met to discuss that triumvirate assuming control. Krulak is serving drinks and shutting the fuck up like the stupid, worthless lackey he is. Talks are progressing nicely and our new overlords will announce it soon.

ember
ember

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Looking through some Twitter feeds on the Rigby story...seems to be coming from the @Rick_avfc account around 4 days ago?
seems like someone was having a laugh. Quote "Can't believe it's been taken seriously"

Has just posted this on Twitter: "My Rigby rumour still going strong"

and this: "tweeted in jest & ppl still mentioning it haha"

ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:35 pm

Someone on another forum (VillaTalk) has posted an email they've received from Mervyn King. It doesn't tell us anything new, but does reiterate that Hollis is working towards the sale of the club.

Good of him to reply. And coming from King, no longer employed by the club, perhaps does way with the idea that the sales rumours are just aPR stunt.

Last edited by deadbuzzardalive on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:38 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Looking through some Twitter feeds on the Rigby story...seems to be coming from the @Rick_avfc account around 4 days ago?
seems like someone was having a laugh. Quote "Can't believe it's been taken seriously"

Yeh hes saying he used to work for them and only rich business man he knows from birmingham.

Think we can all but rule him out. Back to ellison then  Very Happy

Last edited by danclare82 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:42 pm

danclare82 wrote:
ViewFromT2 wrote:Looking through some Twitter feeds on the Rigby story...seems to be coming from the @Rick_avfc account around 4 days ago?

Yeh hes saying he used to work for them and only rich business man he knows from birmingham.

Think we can all but rule him out them. Back to ellison then  Very Happy

Especically considering @pRrick_avfc sounds like a 15 tear old tool, story dead.

P.S just realised, it has to be Ellison now, right?
4BetLite
4BetLite

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Am I the only one having a bad feeling about this takeover talk? To me it sounds like they are trying to sell, like they've done for the last couple of years, but they are no closer than before.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten excited about this. Back to being gloomy.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Patience Joppe, not that I have a lot myself!

By the way you've spelt Frog wrong :)
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:37 pm

The Mirror are saying that there is no takeover on the horizon, and that Pearson is getting closer to being appointed after more talks with Hollis. Also says that Black will stay on as is assistant.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:04 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:The Mirror are saying that there is no takeover on the horizon, and that Pearson is getting closer to being appointed after more talks with Hollis. Also says that Black will stay on as is assistant.

Ugh! If there is a new manager appointed before a takeover i will actually start to be very concerned that it's not happening... Oh well would save on ST money lol!
The Utterer
The Utterer

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Here's a link

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nigel-pearson-closing-aston-villa-7839484

I don't think appointing a new manager in of itself, is proof that no takeover is on the cards.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Nursey has an agenda  against us anyway so it's hard to believe anything  he says but after the last few years I still don't have much faith in the takeover talk
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissylee1111 Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:21 pm

I am so impatient. My bloody phone keeps dying because I am constantly refreshing it. Just take us over already, for the good of my battery.
Chrissylee1111

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm

And Eric Black possibly staying 

The guy is shite
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Pearson and Black. Think I might top myself

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Keeping black would be a huge mistake the club needs a mass clear out of coaching staff & players. That muppet should be one of the first out the door.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Over the years Nursey has been pretty reliable. He was the one saying lambert - when everyone else was saying OGS...
Don't like the idea of Pearson not bringing an assistant of his choice though...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:31 pm

You can just imagine the first meeting of Black and Pearson:

"No Nigel, Brad is the best keeper here, Joleon and Leandro have a great rapport with fans so they need to play every game. Young Jack is getting his head back together so best to just give him 5 or so minutes at a time. Rudy, great with his feet. Ayew, loves the long ball game. We've got a rule of only playing one Jordan at a time so we don't confuse anybody so Veretout and Amavi need to go. And that's how I've been so popular!"

"(Not sure I can type Pearson's reply without every word being edited)"
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Olof Mellberg Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:36 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:The Mirror are saying that there is no takeover on the horizon, and that Pearson is getting closer to being appointed after more talks with Hollis. Also says that Black will stay on as is assistant.

Hate to say it, but its the most believeable thing ive read yet takeover related Sad
Olof Mellberg
Olof Mellberg

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:37 pm

The only way I'd want Pearson and Black together if it was so Pearson could chin the prick
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Black cannot stay, in any capacity! AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 22 2900886825
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:39 pm

In reply to your post Mr mefromhere........... His reply would be non verbal

Last edited by 4BetLite on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Good way to alienate the fans further. Keeping Black on. Jesus wept.

This actually makes an unfortunate amount of sense.

A takeover isn't anywhere close, as I suspected. Just more bullshit.

Black won't be sacked as he was recently hired and the club can't afford.

It's going to get a lot worse than this relegation I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Whoever comes in has to deal with the mental pressure of knowing they are 1-3 to be sacked in pre season
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Good way to alienate the fans further. Keeping Black on. Jesus wept.

This actually makes an unfortunate amount of sense.

A takeover isn't anywhere close, as I suspected. Just more bullshit.

Black won't be sacked as he was recently hired and the club can't afford.

It's going to get a lot worse than this relegation I reckon.

Black only has a contract till the end of the season and has said that he is not interested in the manager's job and that he wants a holiday (hopefully a long way away from Villa Park)!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next