The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll

+2
FoxyAV
Trotters
6 posters

Go down

Chelsea v Villa MotM

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap11%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap0%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap33%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap0%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap44%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_lcap11%Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll Empty Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll

Post by Trotters Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll CRhVf07UsAANW3m
Trotters
Trotters

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll Empty Re: Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll

Post by FoxyAV Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:25 pm

It was Richards for me. Grealish and Ayew had a go but Richards (again) stopped it being a disaster. If he gets injured though and Clark and Okore are still out we have Crespo or we have to recall Baker or Donacien. Please Micah, don't get injured...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll Empty Re: Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Richards. Although I agree with Foxy, it's all for the Costa moment
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am

Richards if I have to vote for someone - otherwise no-one. Although marks to Ayew for trying.
How many fouls before Ramires gets sent off? or even a yellow?
WendyOz
WendyOz

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 am

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:46 am

Yes, Ayew gave it a red-hot go. But, you know the way Gabby always looks like he's about to sneeze...

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll _55411116_agbonlahorbigint_still

...does anyone else think Ayew always looks like he's about to cry?

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 1.5530470

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll Jordan2801

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll Nriu4yw331_jordanface
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:55 am

Probably all after he found out Aston Villa had taken an option on him and were very likely to use it.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 am

Bunn was clearly man of the match for villa, wasn't involved at all but his stock went up about a 1000% with every villa fan out there. Like an evil super villain he is getting what he wants by biding his time Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 226846862
Synopsis
Synopsis

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:34 am

To be honest if you can't play someone with the surname Bunn against Chelsea there really is no hope left for lovers of bad puns such as myself.

Opportunity lost IMHO.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Chelsea v Villa: Man of the Match poll 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down