The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll

+15
andrew24561
VillaBill
gdav
Leafs1201
Villa_Dan
South London Villan
villabromsgrove
DomAVFC
Cha Ching
brummieboy
VTID85
KMitch
GadgetMan
FoxyAV
Fpuppys
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote here for your MOTM Villa v Mufc

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap71%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 44 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap10%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap15%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 9 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap2%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_lcap2%Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 62

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  Empty Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:30 pm

As requested by FoxyAV, we will be running a MOTM Poll after each game with a view of collating the data to (hopefully) give a Player of the month and year (Sadly we can't add a 'Top 3' option, so its just MOTM)

Please all take a few seconds to vote (it's just a click of a button) more votes make for an accurate reflection of people's views.Why not leave a comment as to why you made your choice?

Cheers Scarf Waving Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  3769219917

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  Image18
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  Empty Re: Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll

Post by South London Villan Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Amavi for me, absolute class. Intelligent, vision, quick, easy choice.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  Empty Re: Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll

Post by Fpuppys Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Amavi by a country mile, out for a few pint's now to drown my sorrows.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Amavi for me too. He absolutely stood out above the rest. Guzan and Gueye runners up.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Amavi for me too. Excellent second half. Oozes quality. Gueye will be some player for us this season too. He was my second choice.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Westwood was my next choice then Richards.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Amavi... No contest. He's the best left back I've ever seen in a Villa shirt already...
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Amavi. He looked a class apart from anyone on any team.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Whilst Amavi was great, I was torn between him and Gana who just pipped it for me.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by brummieboy Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Another for Amavi here..
brummieboy

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:32 pm

While Amavi looks like he will be a major player for us, I think Richards pipped him for MOM for me.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 pm

One word: Amavi.
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Amavi.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:53 pm

From the daily mail,

Jordan Amavi 6.5 

Always eager to get forward and provided genuine width down the left with his pace a real asset. Final crosses could have been better.

I recognise my own bias but 6.5, surely not

South London Villan
South London Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 am

South London Villan wrote:From the daily mail,

Jordan Amavi 6.5 

Always eager to get forward and provided genuine width down the left with his pace a real asset. Final crosses could have been better.

I recognise my own bias but 6.5, surely not

Let me explain this with 2 words: "Daily" and "Mail"

One of the worst "journalistic" outlets in history.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafs1201 Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:06 am

Amavi all day long.
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 am

Gabby for me I thought once again he showed amazing skill & vision. I really think his first touch is up there with messi Laughing 

Amavi for me.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Amavi , you can tell he used to be winger, the one cross he put across the six yard box should have a been a tap in if Gabby had half a footballing brain.

Thought Richards was very good too, there will be no problem with him at centre half, he bossed Fatboy
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Mike Dean for me without him United were just ordinary!

Amavi all night long
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 pm

VillaBill wrote:Amavi , you can tell he used to be winger, the one cross he put across the six yard box should have a been a tap in if Gabby had half a footballing brain.

Thought Richards was very good too, there will be no problem with him at centre half, he bossed Fatboy

Gabby and Ayew occupy a lot of the same space especially when either Amavi or Bacuna are on the gallop. Having two players velcroed to each other is utterly pointless and we saw this over and over again. Gabby should have made way for Gestede rather than Sinclair who I thought was rather decent. Then we may have seen a bit of life and movement in attack.

A shame as that was the crappiest Man Utd team I've seen for a long long time and we deserved a draw at the very least.

Can't wait until Grealish, Gil and Traore are available. And when they've run teams ragged for 70 minutes, THEN bring Gabby on.
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Guze deserves praise for his save/tackle. I give him a lot of stick, but that was top notch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Guze deserves praise for his save/tackle. I give him a lot of stick, but that was top notch.

Yeah. I shit myself when Depay got through but Guzan was out fast and decisively, won the ball and took the man.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 am

I'm not a huge fan of Guzan but he did do well at most things against Man Utd. Did he even kick it into the stands once??

My concern is still his ability to organise his defence properly but that's not a dropable offense at the moment.
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Man Utd Man of the Match Poll  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 am

Amavi, by a long way followed by Westy then Richards
WendyOz
WendyOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:57 am

Gana/Amavi for me.

Tbf westy/ricjards had a very good game also.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next