The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

+93
R1chuk
Stripey48
VillaSteve
ejs1111
EviliZe
Olofsbeard
AstonThriller
SOTC
Wriggle
aberdarevilla
1Elliot
South London Villan
MarvelVillan
Chrissylee1111
holtehero
clarryblue
danclare82
Synopsis
pcfbavfcoman
Nath11
mefromhere
Born Under The Holte End
ember
tonyp
Leafs1201
Peter
thinlizzy
gdav
UnclePanda
Mazrim
Jamie Gray
hawk190601
Wigteke
mark_draper
smetro
avfcjay
Jpmangel
Karlos96
JapaneseVillan
George
PongosPointofView
Mr_Spadge
Army villain
mickeywya
brummieboy
Villa Ranger
ellisout
Morpheus
DaveAV1
TED
B62 Villa
Jimmycarr
Dions_Bald_Head
VTID85
avfc85
jvilla
NARLA24
Dgrizzle7
GadgetMan
VillaBill
villabromsgrove
banneruk
andrew24561
avfc forever
Saunders82
Withes Sweatbands
thegaffer6
jeffvilla
The Utterer
Keyser Soze
big ming
Cha Ching
GodzoneVilla
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Con
omariqy
4BetLite
Fpuppys
Stratfordvilla
fastbackace
Andyh
ChicoHamiltonsPants
Jae1411
Wookster
Villa_Dan
bazzah
DN1982
FoxyAV
KMitch
ViewFromT2
James_Curtis
Trotters
CoE82
97 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 am

Baggies takeover is OFF! SSN yellow band!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:08 am

The Utterer wrote:Baggies takeover is OFF! SSN yellow band!

Abu Diaby was due for a medical there tomorrow (according to TalkShite this morning). Wonder if that will now stall too?
bazzah

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:15 am

Hope so bazzah Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 498107619
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 am

Some quotes from his agent:

Ayew's representative Mark McKay of Excel Foot said: 'Jordan has had plenty of interest but Aston Villa have made their offer and things are moving quickly.

'Jordan is fast, strong and will suit how Villa like to play. He scored against some of France's top teams last season and has proven himself on the international stage with Ghana.

'I'm positive he will be a big success in the Premier League.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3173183/Jordan-Ayew-closing-8m-transfer-Aston-Villa-French-club-Lorient.html#ixzz3gnasnof0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bazzah

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:21 am

Ahh delicious Schadenfreude Very Happy excited about the potential signing of Ayew too, when was the last time we spent over £10m on a player?
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:24 am

I imagine Ayew will provide Gabby with good competition as he's not a "typical number 9" but seems a pacey forward that likes to play off the shoulder of defenders.

I'd like Islam Slimani from Sporting Lisbon also, who looks like a "complete" number 9, so he can provide Kozak with competition.  Another centre back and we have competition is all areas of the field.  I just hope these unknowns we are bringing in have the needed quality about them...

Last edited by bazzah on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 am

thegaffer6 wrote:Ahh delicious Schadenfreude Very Happy excited about the potential signing of Ayew too, when was the last time we spent over £10m on a player?

Zoggy? Before that Bent. Before that Downing?
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyser Soze Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:27 am

bazzah wrote:Some quotes from his agent:

Ayew's representative Mark McKay of Excel Foot said: 'Jordan has had plenty of interest but Aston Villa have made their offer and things are moving quickly.

'Jordan is fast, strong and will suit how Villa like to play. He scored against some of France's top teams last season and has proven himself on the international stage with Ghana.

'I'm positive he will be a big success in the Premier League.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3173183/Jordan-Ayew-closing-8m-transfer-Aston-Villa-French-club-Lorient.html#ixzz3gnasnof0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
didn't McKay also represent Gueye and Amavi?
Keyser Soze

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Withes Sweatbands Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:28 am

The Utterer wrote:Baggies takeover is OFF! SSN yellow band!

Best news of this summer .. !!!! lol! may well be in all honesty why ours has stalled too. . Chinese stock market crash. ..
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:32 am

I can't under stand why we don't go in for Rhodes, he scores lots of goals worth a punt I would have thought. Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3769219917
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 am

bazzah wrote:
thegaffer6 wrote:Ahh delicious Schadenfreude Very Happy excited about the potential signing of Ayew too, when was the last time we spent over £10m on a player?

Zoggy?  Before that Bent.  Before that Downing?

I thought Zog was around £9m? Maybe im wrong then! It's certainly been a while since we added an extra 0 on the end of our transfer dealings.
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 am

Saunders82 wrote:I can't under stand why we don't go in for Rhodes, he scores lots of goals worth a punt I would have thought. Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3769219917

Yes he does seem to consistently bang em in, Boro have just had a 12m bid for him rejected apparently so Blackburn clearly value him highly.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:37 am

Saunders82 wrote:I can't under stand why we don't go in for Rhodes, he scores lots of goals worth a punt I would have thought. Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3769219917

I work with a few Rovers and Huddersfied fans and I wouldn't go anywhere near Rhodes. Although they like him for his goals they generally say that he's too slow, poor outside the box, a "zamora type" good in the championship - wont do it in the EPL...
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 am

What I've seen of Ayew on youtube he looks a really good player.
avfc forever
avfc forever

Back to top Go down

Post by omariqy Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 am

Apparently Reilly hasn't gone so ignore me.
omariqy

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

omariqy wrote:Apparently Reilly hasn't gone so ignore me.

who was that last post from ?

consider yourself ignored lol
andrew24561
andrew24561

Back to top Go down

Post by banneruk Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:17 am

whats with our love of players from the French league?
banneruk

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Jordan Ayew bid accepted....have to be honest, my knowledge is weak here....but the email to our French office has already gone in!!

What are we thinking, good or very good?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:20 am

omariqy wrote:Apparently Reilly hasn't gone so ignore me.

Thanks for the update Omariqy Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 3769219917
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:20 am

DELPH CARRIED OFF ON A STRETCHER....LOLOLOLOLOL

There is a god after all

KARMA!!!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:21 am

Delph injured on his debut just watching it.. against Real Madrid...Beat me to it lol!
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:30 am

banneruk wrote:whats with our love of players from the French league?

Part of it has to be the very weak euro. I don't know why we'd be buying French though rather than picking up players from the rest of Europe, perhaps we have a good scouting network there (and presumably covering Belgium too)?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Summer transfers speculation thread (all links in here until it's official)  - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:30 am

The Utterer wrote:Delph injured on his debut just watching it.. against Real Madrid...Beat me to it lol!

lol!
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 am

IanCheeseman (BBC Radio Manchester)

Delph definately holding his hamstring.that's usually 4 wks, must already be doubt for big PL kickoff which is 2 1/2 weeks away #mcfc @mcfc
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:35 am

ViewFromT2 wrote:Jordan Ayew bid accepted....have to be honest, my knowledge is weak here....but the email to our French office has already gone in!!

What are we thinking, good or very good?

This just in from my French colleague regarding Ayew:

"I know very well this player and I like him, very good and technical number 10 or can play in attack. His father was Abedi Pelé one of the best player of Marseille.

If you can have his brother, it is even better ! André Ayew."
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next